Have Honda City vario 2006 blue color, all stock and i love it.
Its interior is getting dirty along with its
- Door handles getting black, (where there is knob for power windows) stock was silver but now having black scratches type thing.
- Surrounding of round AC knobs (silver sticker getting black)
- Scratches/dull color near gear
- Side door cloth material getting dirty
- Dashboard/door plastic getting dirty
And list goes on. I believe its common for every car whose interior is of light shade.
Kindly advise what can i do to get it cleaned. Specially mentioned above.
Have tried several interior polish, foam wash etc, but no vast difference.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad