Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: How good or bad Honda City is!? i'm thinking of buying one.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How good or bad Honda City is!? i'm thinking of buying one.

Assalamu alaikum Everyone!

I'm thinking of buying a used 2007 Honda City.

I've heard that City is very generous on fuel and does around 20 kilometers per liter on long routes if driven at around 80km/hr. Is that really true??

2. Some people say that Honda City also has many downsides or weaknesses, for example, it's not very tough like Civic, Is this also true??

Actually, i'm a Civic lover, I've used civic for 4 years and had no complaints at all. My only reason for buying a City is its good fuel economy but I also don't want to compromise too much on durability. So, if you could oblige me by answering my above two questions about Honda City, that would be terrific.

Your responses would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks very much

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bradpit View Post
    All the world knows that EPS in Honda was only for cost saving and it was a pathetic version that is why it never came into 8th gen Civic.

Similarly everyone knows that you know nothing about any Honda owns a 2.0D and have a non-sense behavior.

All u ever write is to increase your post count.
    You can't be serious about that now, for one its dull, for a second thought you can't find a car with better EPS in this price tag and all you got is "WoAw, ham sastaa maal nahee khareed'ta..." ?

So it was for cost saving, it infact IS cheaper to maintain an EPS than a hydraulic PS system, what difference does it make then?

I see you have monetary suggestions, why don't you lend the poster some money so that he can buy a hardcore Porsche or a BMW and make him dump the poor crappy honda city...?

By the way, noise from the petrol tank...?!
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hameeds01 View Post
    Y Honda City has no Air Bags???? the people who drive city hav no value?? their life has no importance or what?????
    City sucks big time
    Why do people sell seat belt alarm jammers here?
    Why do people lock seat belts behind their backs and die because of air bag explosion?
    Why don't people replace their SRS systems after their vehicle has suffered a crash?
    Why do people over-speed?
    Why do mo.rons born out of wed-locks crash their motor cars into others while proving their money haram ka maal on the roads?
    Why do the traffic laws allow cars like mehran, cultus and XLi on the road?

Their or others' lives have no importance or dafuq?

Why can't you stop being a loser?

Bhai Pakistan me rehte ho, talk about something which our people KNOW about here. Heck no one even knows that bypassing seat belt alarms can KILL them on a road and yet you say "air bag kyu nahee hain...?"

You fail to grasp the basic concept of an SRS system: it consists of explosives and a hot blazing bag which can prove MORE fatal than the crash itself; if the consumer fails to utilize it properly.

Civic/altis aur Jayy dee ems main hoty hain air bags which I have seen over 7 cars out of 10 with SRS fuses removed...! LOL

Okay?
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Y Honda City has no Air Bags???? the people who drive city hav no value?? their life has no importance or what?????
    City sucks big time
    how much money do u think car manufacturers are making on cars? except suzuki, the other big 2 arent doing good at all. they re merely surviving. they wud have no issues giving even the latest technology n safety equipment if the costs wudnt throw the feasibility out of focus. offcourse they cant price the city at 2 million and give 4 air bags, cuz no one wud buy it. so if u CAN spend 2 million or more, go buy a civic! or even JDM cars are good enough but do remember, unless u ve bought a JDM car after a lot of research, u are basically ending up with junk! 95% of the cars are damaged, God knows if they even wud deploy airbags in case of an accident. so, dont tell me how smart a$$ u are and deliver ur patriotic speech elsewhere...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Why do people sell seat belt alarm jammers here?
    Why do people lock seat belts behind their backs and die because of air bag explosion?
    Why don't people replace their SRS systems after their vehicle has suffered a crash?
    Why do people over-speed?
    Why do mo.rons born out of wed-locks crash their motor cars into others while proving their money haram ka maal on the roads?
    Why do the traffic laws allow cars like mehran, cultus and XLi on the road?

Their or others' lives have no importance or dafuq?

Why can't you stop being a loser?

Bhai Pakistan me rehte ho, talk about something which our people KNOW about here. Heck no one even knows that bypassing seat belt alarms can KILL them on a road and yet you say "air bag kyu nahee hain...?"

You fail to grasp the basic concept of an SRS system: it consists of explosives and a hot blazing bag which can prove MORE fatal than the crash itself; if the consumer fails to utilize it properly.

Civic/altis aur Jayy dee ems main hoty hain air bags which I have seen over 7 cars out of 10 with SRS fuses removed...! LOL

Okay?
    Exactly! our people are not educated about using this type of stuff and end up doing more harm to themselves. not that im saying cars shud nt have airbags, its our govt's policy to make it mandatory for all cars, educate the people and give relief in taxes to the manufacturers so that they wont have to bear the extra cost...

Aiday tusi Haji saab...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    how much money do u think car manufacturers are making on cars? except suzuki, the other big 2 arent doing good at all. they re merely surviving. they wud have no issues giving even the latest technology n safety equipment if the costs wudnt throw the feasibility out of focus. offcourse they cant price the city at 2 million and give 4 air bags, cuz no one wud buy it. so if u CAN spend 2 million or more, go buy a civic! or even JDM cars are good enough but do remember, unless u ve bought a JDM car after a lot of research, u are basically ending up with junk! 95% of the cars are damaged, God knows if they even wud deploy airbags in case of an accident. so, dont tell me how smart a$$ u are and deliver ur patriotic speech elsewhere...
    95 nahin 99% Bol yar Ahmed .

Just because people don't use air bags gives no justification that they shouldn't be present lol.

Why do Indus and Honda charge extra and prove it as a feature when selling. For people who don't wear seat belts they also suffer the ones wearing a belt 5 cars away don't do they? .

Japanese have some quality checks quality controls that is why even their crap runs for longer periods.

There is a thing called technology which they innovate and incorporate in the product.

Unlike Atlas and IMC who're told what to do and what not to like school kids.

I know Honda was making losses in civic but net they were in profit.

Now they're doing a lot better

As for IMC give me a break man seriously ; their Net earnings are more than PS.

Financial statement khol le bhai dunya mein koi businesesman jaib se nahin dalta...

So mend some of ur facts; in a country where Honda is charging 15k for mere air press and a trunk mat what can one expect.

The day they start putting features of te likes of a premio cost of a civic would probably be 5million .

If every 660car has it from Japan every car in Pakistan should also have air bags.

Loug tou at times AC bhi use nahin kartey they say adat kharab hou jati hai and how many people do u see using a rear arm rest?

Come to islamabad infact uve been here and see how many people wear belts. Other cities should and are following.
    With time people are learning these things and realising the needs of air bags no wonder so many JDMs are sold now.

And there's a famous saying once JDM always JDM, so Whether they're crap used whatever like an iOS user will stick to an iPhone a JDM user once will seldom switch to a PKDM khachra as I call them .

Similarly people who drive Germans can't seem to switch to Japanese unless Lexus like brands or luxury vehicles like mark X

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1 View Post
    Sir ab yeh tou ap na kahain k JDM cars repaired nahi hoteen. the dealers etc import messed up cars, fix them up visually and sell them for maximum profit. ap ny wo thread nai dekha karachi port wala? jis zulm say mai ny JDM cars k dashboards etc khultay daikhay hain, i cannot explain! n im a JDM lover myself too, specially for cars below 1 million.
    Just because people don't use air bags gives no justification that they shouldn't be present lol.

Agreed!

Why do Indus and Honda charge extra and prove it as a feature when selling. For people who don't wear seat belts they also suffer the ones wearing a belt 5 cars away don't do they? .

The ones willing to pay the price get what they want! simple!

Japanese have some quality checks quality controls that is why even their crap runs for longer periods.

But on an overall level, crap cannot be trusted 100%. a local brand new honda or toyota can be!

There is a thing called technology which they innovate and incorporate in the product.

Isnt Honda atlas giving the same civic n city all over the world? arent we getting the same engine, suspension, pollution stardards as the international market? we re just getting lower quality dashboards, lesser features n lesser safety, because hardly anyone wants to invest in that. a company of this size cannot target just 1% of customers like u and me. it HAS to target a much larger lot, which, unfortunately, is unwilling to invest into safety.

Unlike Atlas and IMC who're told what to do and what not to like school kids.

I know Honda was making losses in civic but net they were in profit.

Now they're doing a lot better

As for IMC give me a break man seriously ; their Net earnings are more than PS.

Financial statement khol le bhai dunya mein koi businesesman jaib se nahin dalta...

Sir kehtay hain tou sham tak honda atlas ki last year tak ki statements nikal k apko dikha deta hun, infact its lying in my car right now. they ve hardly made any profits since 2007 or 2008 i guess. havent paid dividends for years. not sure about indus.

So mend some of ur facts; in a country where Honda is charging 15k for mere air press and a trunk mat what can one expect.

The day they start putting features of te likes of a premio cost of a civic would probably be 5million .

See thats my point. atleast I wud not be willing to pay 5 million for a civic, even 2 million is hardly justifiable. for a loooonnngggg time, manufacturers sold cars at reasonable price in Pakistan. upto 2008. but when the dollar went sky high, new taxes got imposed, they HAD to push up the prices n trust me they re not happy to do it. their facilities are running at less then full capacity, which effectively means they are suffering losses. if the govt wud take gud initiatives, reduce the tax or strengthen Pak rupee, u might be able to get a fully loaded civic for 15 lakh rs again, like we did in 2006.

If every 660car has it from Japan every car in Pakistan should also have air bags.

thats because their govt has made it a standard! ours didnt!

Loug tou at times AC bhi use nahin kartey they say adat kharab hou jati hai and how many people do u see using a rear arm rest?

Come to islamabad infact uve been here and see how many people wear belts. Other cities should and are following.
    With time people are learning these things and realising the needs of air bags no wonder so many JDMs are sold now.

Yes i ve been to isb, i ve lived there for 2 years and drove a lot on Islamabad expressway. a lot of people wear seatbelts but that wud still be hardly 15-20% or so, the ones who driver newer cars (generally). which is not good although its higher then the national average by a long way.

And there's a famous saying once JDM always JDM, so Whether they're crap used whatever like an iOS user will stick to an iPhone a JDM user once will seldom switch to a PKDM khachra as I call them .

Similarly people who drive Germans can't seem to switch to Japanese unless Lexus like brands or luxury vehicles like mark X

well if u can find a truly original German or JDM car then nothing better then that, but u'd be extremely lucky to find one...

i ll look for the pix of JDM cars with dashboards ripped apart, engines taken out n what not...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

God knows if they even wud deploy airbags in case of an accident.
    SRS AIR Bag light is there if u remove any fuse or SRS bag the light will appear in the dash

Dude who is asking u to buy 2 or 2.5 Grade JDM

go for 4 or 4.5 Grade JDM & feel the difference b/w luxury & City Phatta Drive, poor suspension

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/spo...japan-auctions

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SRS AIR Bag light is there if u remove any fuse or SRS bag the light will appear in the dash

Dude who is asking u to buy 2 or 2.5 Grade JDM

go for 4 or 4.5 Grade JDM & feel the difference b/w luxury & City Phatta Drive, poor suspension
    u have no idea how much fraud there is in this business. n most smaller cars are usually lower grade ones...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u have no idea how much fraud there is in this business. n most smaller cars are usually lower grade ones...
    Come on Dude if u have some sense & u can understand about cars then no one can cheat u,
    OK just tell me what happens with PKDM accidented vehicles??? do they throw them in junk yard or repaire them & then sale "Bumper to bumper original etc Smells like a new car"

Dude if u drive 4 or 4.5 grade JDM vehicle u gonna forget our local craps

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ ahmadbila

PKDM lover have a look at this its zero meter 2013 Suzuki Bolan (8lakh) instrument cluster, Paksuzuki cant even place the dials in center then how u can expect quality in PKDM vehicles???? just common sense dude

How good or bad Honda City is!? im thinking of buying one -1253258

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ ahmadbila

PKDM lover have a look at this its zero meter 2013 Suzuki Bolan (8lakh) instrument cluster, Paksuzuki cant even place the dials in center then how u can expect quality in PKDM vehicles???? just common sense dude

How good or bad Honda City is!? im thinking of buying one -1253258
    thats all i have for u... comparing suzuki n honda... lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats all i have for u... comparing suzuki n honda... lol
    Ye paki honda, toyota & suzuki sb PKDM vehicles same hain,

the purpose of showing that pic to u is to show the real face of PKDM vehicles,

even they cant place the dials in center what else u can expect from PKDM companies

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have 3 JDMs with me, imported myself with a verified auction sheet genuine mileage no dealers involved.

Kaun kehta hai to buy cars through these dealers next time u want to buy a clean JDM let me know.

Now for getting the same car as in the world drive a fit aria or a hybrid civic the drive is way better and comfortable.

Despite the lag in case of the civic quality of materials used inside and outside is much better.

Paisay de ke Banda gari laita hai might nahin...; so why not buy something with value for money.

Don't go to jail road or conventional dealers achay loun bhi hain and being a car freak u should be able to judge and differentiate a repaired and a good grade car in first look.

I've imported some damaged ones myself but then again there's a science to that...1 fender ya 2 darwazay lagnay se kuch nahin Hota if the rest of the car is almost new.

Ull find real gems once u learn about this in cheaper prices less than 20k Mileage with very slight damage

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And u want a good condition JDM car then contact @umarmuslim on PW he is one of the few dealers jo halal ki khatay hain ; telling from experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And u want a good condition JDM car then contact @umarmuslim on PW he is one of the few dealers jo halal ki khatay hain ; telling from experience.
    have a look at this

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

& what u think Dealers never do fraud in case of used PKDM cars???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pkdm vs jdm in every thread lol
    dil ni bharta ya bhar raha
    marketing guys?jis ka jo dil krey ga le le ga

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A pakwheels member from wahh cantt, Fahad saleem, had an idsi which he sold 2 months ago, used to give him 20-22km/ltr consistently when he used to travel from wah cantt to Islamabad. 17-18km/ltr on idsi is very common. if the car is PROPERLY maintained n driven softly, it WILL give u more then that...
    Nowadays petrol costs 4.5 Rs./Km (according to IDSi claims) and CNG costs around Rs. 3.8/Km.....why 99% IDSi s are having CNG kits installed ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drbilalqamar View Post
    Nowadays petrol costs 4.5 Rs./Km (according to IDSi claims) and CNG costs around Rs. 3.8/Km.....why 99% IDSi s are having CNG kits installed ?
    Did you, really, just ask this? Can't believe it....!

99% of the idsi's end up in dead valves when they touch 100k kms due to careless owners and jugaar ustaads, 75% of the vehicles in our country never have the transmission fluid changed, yet you still expect this nation to 'hypermile' and NOT use cng in their cars because they know how to keep their motors in top notch condition.

Still, even if idsi's are on cng despite all odds, it still delivers the BEST fuel economy in its class. No other car when kept the typical jugaar way comes up with these figures, be it petrol or cng.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

User Tag List