Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1246
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: Owner's Club: Honda City Aspire 2013 1.5L

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kilo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Owner's Club: Honda City Aspire 2013 1.5L

    Hi Guys,

    I thought all 1.5L Aspire owner's can come under one roof and share their opinions about this car and the unique engine type which has been introduced for the first time in Pakistan in ivtec. This will also provide a good reference point to standard City and Aspire 1.3L owners and help everyone make an informed decision to the age old conflict between Standard City or Aspire when it comes to new purchase.

    Areas of Focus:
    Engine Performance
    Entertainment System
    Navigation/GPS Performance
    Handling/Braking considering new Aspire is 1.5L
    and many more ..........

    All opinions and suggestions are welcome.

  2. #661
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Bro, go for 1.6 Altis. Although i also own Aspire 1.5 but i still recommend you 1.6 Altis.

    The reason is that 1.6 Altis is a new model and you can enjoy your ride for the next five year with peace of mind.

    2ndly, 1.6 Altis is a bigger car than Aspire 1.5 and it has more comfort than Aspire.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Is that the only reason and given the case would you go for it?
    Actually I already booked my Aspire 1.5 before this Altis news and now I am curious if I might loose anything.
    And IMO I didn't actually liked the new shape of corolla (only attracts me coz it LOOKS bigger than city) and the engine of 1.6 is still old so i guess I am satisfied with my decision.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #662
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghulammurtazam View Post
    Is that the only reason and given the case would you go for it?
    Actually I already booked my Aspire 1.5 before this Altis news and now I am curious if I might loose anything.
    And IMO I didn't actually liked the new shape of corolla (only attracts me coz it LOOKS bigger than city) and the engine of 1.6 is still old so i guess I am satisfied with my decision.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums mobile app
    I hope, you would remain satisfied. As, i said earlier. I also own Aspire 1.5 which is just 5 month old. But now i want to replace it with 1.6 Altis or Civic.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  4. #663
    PakWheeler Follow
    obiqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    I hope, you would remain satisfied. As, i said earlier. I also own Aspire 1.5 which is just 5 month old. But now i want to replace it with 1.6 Altis or Civic.
    My reason to think like that would be the bumpier ride and higher RPMs, everything else is actually better in aspire..

  5. #664
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rowb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hay guys needs ur advice i have a mira nd luckily i get its manual transmission version. It was giving me gud average on petrol bt i am getting a v v gud 2009 city total driven 26000 km by my uncle. So wht would u suggest. Should i go for it. Tell me odds nd cons.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #665
    PakWheeler Follow
    ghulammurtazam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone here tell me how much will I have to pay for the registration and tax being a non-filer for Aspire 1.5

  7. #666
    PakWheeler Follow
    Atif79a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys my city headlights not so good so i buy these bulbs for headlights & parking by Mr.babar on pakwheel.Can anybody tell me osram nightbreaker plus performance.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #667
    PakWheeler Follow
    Atif79a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Parking LED+Nightbreaker plus
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #668
    PakWheeler Follow
    Atif79a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Low Beam
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. #669
    PakWheeler Follow
    Atif79a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    High Beam
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #670
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ali_Mujtba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    will anybody tell the actual fuel consumption of Aspire 1.5L in comparison to simple city 1.3L.???????????

  12. #671
    PakWheeler Follow
    obiqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_Mujtba View Post
    will anybody tell the actual fuel consumption of Aspire 1.5L in comparison to simple city 1.3L.???????????
    About 2-2.5 KMpL within City..
    Highways par a bit more due to higher RPMs

  13. #672
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ali_Mujtba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obiqbal View Post
    About 2-2.5 KMpL within City..
    Highways par a bit more due to higher RPMs
    hahahahah....................

    Anything serious now?

  14. #673
    PakWheeler Follow
    obiqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_Mujtba View Post
    hahahahah....................

    Anything serious now?
    I would love to laugh... but only if I knew the reason !

  15. #674
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ali_Mujtba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I had to make decision of buying new car within today,for this purpose i just got through this whole thread,bcoz Honda has lowered price by Rs.100000 for Aspire 1.5L M/T, and my observations are as follows.

    in Comparison to City 1.3L or even XLI/GLI, Aspire 1.5L is sheer power.
    Fuel Consumption is really bad, more than 70% owners could not get above 13 kmpl, thats too with light foot whereas more than 70% owners of City 1.3L are claiming above 17kmpl. (thats huge difference)
    Aspire has extra goodies which can attract any person towards it that too with just difference of Rs.50000, but if u wanna run it for long and thats too with optimum power than City 1.3L is more suitable.The major difference remain only of navigation and alloy rim.
    The reason of high fuel consumption is understandable, bcoz its RPM @ 100 km/hr remains above 3200 ~ 3700.
    Last but not the least Resale of City 1.3L too good in comparison of Aspire.

    So in the end after going through many tides and sometimes with missing heart beats, 1st i placed order for Aspire 1.5L than declined it finalized the New facelift version of City 1.3L.






    No offence is intended to Aspire owners....

  16. #675
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rowb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atif79a View Post
    High Beam
    Can u plz share price nd its quality cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #676
    PakWheeler Follow
    farhan6233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi guys my father's in the market for a new car right now and we have limited options, since corollas are out of the equation being theft prone and all; yes we've had a bit of a bad history there but otherwise the 2014s suspension is just magic!

    So were left with all variants of city 1.3, and considering the 1.5 aspire manual due to the recent price reduction.
    My question is which one should we go for? Does 1.5's extra goodies outweigh the 1.3's fuel consumption.

    Do keep in mind we'll be keeping it for a good long 6+ years, although our travelling isnt much (hardly 3500 km/year), during which time the car doesnt even see a motorway.

    Also whats the issue with rpms in 1.5L manual, as we're leaning towards it
    Please advise
    Regards

  18. #677
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Retaliator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    8
    Posts
    1,445
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farhan6233 View Post
    our travelling isnt much (hardly 3500 km/year), during which time the car doesnt even see a motorway.
    3500 km means 3500 / 365 = 9.6 km/day

    Invest the money somewhere and hire a cab. then go for a merc or an audi after 6 years
    -

  19. #678
    PakWheeler Follow
    obiqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_Mujtba View Post
    I had to make decision of buying new car within today,for this purpose i just got through this whole thread,bcoz Honda has lowered price by Rs.100000 for Aspire 1.5L M/T, and my observations are as follows.

    in Comparison to City 1.3L or even XLI/GLI, Aspire 1.5L is sheer power.
    Fuel Consumption is really bad, more than 70% owners could not get above 13 kmpl, thats too with light foot whereas more than 70% owners of City 1.3L are claiming above 17kmpl. (thats huge difference)
    Aspire has extra goodies which can attract any person towards it that too with just difference of Rs.50000, but if u wanna run it for long and thats too with optimum power than City 1.3L is more suitable.The major difference remain only of navigation and alloy rim.
    The reason of high fuel consumption is understandable, bcoz its RPM @ 100 km/hr remains above 3200 ~ 3700.
    Last but not the least Resale of City 1.3L too good in comparison of Aspire.

    So in the end after going through many tides and sometimes with missing heart beats, 1st i placed order for Aspire 1.5L than declined it finalized the New facelift version of City 1.3L.






    No offence is intended to Aspire owners....

    You did the right thing. I am saying so because after the facelift, basic 1.3 makes sense due to added goodies from Aspire. It has keyless entry, turn indicators on side mirrors, matching mudflaps, high mount stop beam, new bumpers for putting fog lamps easily and white/blue interior lights which is actually easy on eyes. If you wd have asked the same questions about 6 months ago, I would insist you to buy aspire.

    But for fuel I would disagree as three of us friends are using city, all bought in 2013 or above. I get 13.0 in this weather in 1.5 Aspire, my friend gets 15.5 in 1.3l and the other one has facelifted one (1.3) which has done only 800KM and it does 11 KMpl. All of us have manual transmission and I am comparing this for almost similar kind of driving style within city. Though I sometimes press the accelerator hard testing 1.5 to limits and enjoying the power. You would get good fuel average if you drive slower for first 1000KMs (IMO). Prosmatec transmission however, would eat like anything !

    Only difference left other than engine would be Alloys, which are of great quality and I like its design too. 2nd would be the navigation, which has excellent sound quality for a built in audio system, and the Leather seats which are average coz fabric seat has more foam in it and leather seems harder.

    P.S. The last fuel average I noted was over 14 KM per Litre in 1.5 engine

  20. #679
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ali_Mujtba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farhan6233 View Post
    Hi guys my father's in the market for a new car right now and we have limited options, since corollas are out of the equation being theft prone and all; yes we've had a bit of a bad history there but otherwise the 2014s suspension is just magic!

    So were left with all variants of city 1.3, and considering the 1.5 aspire manual due to the recent price reduction.
    My question is which one should we go for? Does 1.5's extra goodies outweigh the 1.3's fuel consumption.


    Do keep in mind we'll be keeping it for a good long 6+ years, although our travelling isnt much (hardly 3500 km/year), during which time the car doesnt even see a motorway.

    Also whats the issue with rpms in 1.5L manual, as we're leaning towards it
    Please advise
    Regards
    Our situation matches 100%. i was so keen and badly wanted Aspire 1.5L in reduced price,even compromising the cosmetics change, even finalized it at 1 stage, but due to much confusing comments especially about bad mileage and high RPM forced me to withdraw after few hours, and went for 1.3L. its a little heavy decision, otherwise who wants to leave those attractive goodies.
    For detail read my previous Post # 674.

  21. #680
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ali_Mujtba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro, u r one of the lucky owners of Aspire 1.5L who r getting above 14kmpl, otherwise most of them are trying hard to improve their fuel consumption. What if i had not been so luck like you, moreover i had to finance it, mai tou isay baich b ni sakta tha, so cannot afford risk.
    After going for 1.3L, feeling light. New cosmetic changes after all have some weight as well.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •