Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1246
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: Owner's Club: Honda City Aspire 2013 1.5L

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kilo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Owner's Club: Honda City Aspire 2013 1.5L

    Hi Guys,

    I thought all 1.5L Aspire owner's can come under one roof and share their opinions about this car and the unique engine type which has been introduced for the first time in Pakistan in ivtec. This will also provide a good reference point to standard City and Aspire 1.3L owners and help everyone make an informed decision to the age old conflict between Standard City or Aspire when it comes to new purchase.

    Areas of Focus:
    Engine Performance
    Entertainment System
    Navigation/GPS Performance
    Handling/Braking considering new Aspire is 1.5L
    and many more ..........

    All opinions and suggestions are welcome.

  2. #901
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    They have been there since december 2003.
    It must have... but i didn't had City from 2003 ��
    And some pakwheel bro's inquired about it in previous posts

  3. #902
    PakWheeler Follow
    Scorlean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    They must have Prosmatec then. I have manual Aspire 1.5 and getting 12 with ac at local and 15 with ac at highway.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Dude i have 1.5 P/t and i once got 19.3 kmpl from lahore to swl at roughly 90-100 kmph speed. on motorway i can get 16 kmpl easily if i drive around 100-120 kmph speed but temptation to go utp 140 is so high that i seldom go at 120 speed thus getting 14 kmpl mileage
    so far i have done 9500 kms on it(bought it in december last year) and so havent yet replaced the oil filter and air filter. hopefully replacing them will have more positive effect
    but i am more than satisfied with this car, powerful like hell if you want power, and silent and calm if i am not in mood

  4. #903
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorlean View Post
    Dude i have 1.5 P/t and i once got 19.3 kmpl from lahore to swl at roughly 90-100 kmph speed. on motorway i can get 16 kmpl easily if i drive around 100-120 kmph speed but temptation to go utp 140 is so high that i seldom go at 120 speed thus getting 14 kmpl mileage
    so far i have done 9500 kms on it(bought it in december last year) and so havent yet replaced the oil filter and air filter. hopefully replacing them will have more positive effect
    but i am more than satisfied with this car, powerful like hell if you want power, and silent and calm if i am not in mood
    Bro, this is what i want to tell him that Aspire 1.5 don't have a bad mileage infact pretty good mileage it has. And the best thing about is it's powerful engine.

    And frankly speaking, i found 1.3L sluggish after driving 1.5L
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  5. #904
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1.3 is definitely sliggish bro...per 1.3 has such excellent mileage and extremely better resale here in our market

  6. #905
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bus yar 1.5 is definitely powerful...bus apni apni range hai perbi can tell u 1.3 aspire is in very high demand nowadays

  7. #906
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqassonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Having had a 1.5 Aspire P/T for about 8 months now (10k Mileage), here are my findings about the fuel consumption:

    In City, Normal Driving (Not very conservative neither with allot of throttle): 10-11 Km/l
    Long Route, On GT Road with fair Start and Stop: 13-14 km/l
    Motorway: 15-17 km/l

    Drive is good, it does not feel under-powered etc.

    I drove a 1.3 P/T as well just to check, it felt fairly underpowered (manual might be a different story)

  8. #907
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yeah manual 1.3 feels great and prosmatic 1.3 feels too sluggish if u compare to manual one

  9. #908
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Auto feels only good to me with civic 1.8

  10. #909
    PakWheeler Follow
    AbbasJin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys, what are the best sized tyres for 2015 Aspire?

    Also, do the rims also need to changed to have slightly wider tyres like 190/xx or 195/xx etc?

    What are your favorite tyre brands for the city/aspire?

    Should the showroom guys be willing to install after-market tyre for me if I tell them to remove stock tyre before taking keys of the car??

    Also, this website tells me that going from stock 175/65/15, the best closest option with minimal diameter variance is 195/60/15, is this size available in Yoko Advan DB 551?



    Owners Club Honda City Aspire 2013 15L -1570953
    Calculator Link

    Thanks

  11. #910
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqassonic View Post
    Having had a 1.5 Aspire P/T for about 8 months now (10k Mileage), here are my findings about the fuel consumption:

    In City, Normal Driving (Not very conservative neither with allot of throttle): 10-11 Km/l
    Long Route, On GT Road with fair Start and Stop: 13-14 km/l
    Motorway: 15-17 km/l
    I am also getting same mileage from my City Aspire 1.5 Pros

  12. #911
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fastian04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Planning to get ceramic pro on my new city as soon as i get it to keep it new for longer periods of 2 years...any advices....Detailing passions

  13. #912
    PakWheeler Follow
    highroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    600
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Engine Oil change due.

    City 0'12, 44k currently on honda standard oil.

    Options

    1. Maintain status quo.

    2. Shell hx7 or ultra

    3. Zic A+

    4. Engine flush n zic A+/XQ



    Suggestions please


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  14. #913
    PakWheeler Follow
    obiqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbbasJin View Post
    Guys, what are the best sized tyres for 2015 Aspire?

    Also, do the rims also need to changed to have slightly wider tyres like 190/xx or 195/xx etc?

    What are your favorite tyre brands for the city/aspire?

    Should the showroom guys be willing to install after-market tyre for me if I tell them to remove stock tyre before taking keys of the car??

    Also, this website tells me that going from stock 175/65/15, the best closest option with minimal diameter variance is 195/60/15, is this size available in Yoko Advan DB 551?



    Owners Club Honda City Aspire 2013 15L -1570953
    Calculator Link

    Thanks
    195/60/15 is a good tire size, dont go for 65 height though... It is available in Advan DB but not easily.
    Also, showroom people wont own this change unless there's something available at the outlet itself.

  15. #914
    PakWheeler Follow
    Arib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anybody confirm me the fuel tank capacity of Honda City Aspire 1.5. Today, my car was showing 15 km Range on display and needle was at end so I got it full but it filled with 28 liters only. It is confusing me as I specs show tank capacity of 45 liters.
    I have No Signature, I Use Thumb.

  16. #915
    PakWheeler Follow
    afak14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    46
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What per ltr mileage gives City aspire, 2015 1.3 (M/T) with two adults and Four kids (aged 01 yr to 10 yrs), speed 80 to 100km/h, 5000km on odo? Owners plz respond.
    Thanks

  17. #916
    PakWheeler Follow
    highroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    600
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arib View Post
    Can anybody confirm me the fuel tank capacity of Honda City Aspire 1.5. Today, my car was showing 15 km Range on display and needle was at end so I got it full but it filled with 28 liters only. It is confusing me as I specs show tank capacity of 45 liters.
    The tank is 42 liters as per specs. Roughly 7-9 liters when reserve light starts to glow. Drove 40km on motorway when range showed 0 @ 80kmph.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #917
    PakWheeler Follow
    Arib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    The tank is 42 liters as per specs. Roughly 7-9 liters when reserve light starts to glow. Drove 40km on motorway when range showed 0 @ 80kmph.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for explaining.
    I have No Signature, I Use Thumb.

  19. #918
    PakWheeler Follow
    kskhan86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear fellows

  20. #919
    PakWheeler Follow
    kskhan86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear fellows..

    After going through complete forum almost, i ve come upon two points to benefit future potential buyers:

    1. Please share 1.3 and 1.5 m/t variants exact rpm at 100 and 120.

    2. How the car 1.3 and 1.5 variants city handles and feels? Does both feel feather light or feels sticky (chipki hwee) to the road?

    Owners are being looked forward for others help

  21. #920
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahadsheikh09's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It's aspire 1.3 A/T almost at 100km/h.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •