Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1246
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: Owner's Club: Honda City Aspire 2013 1.5L

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kilo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Owner's Club: Honda City Aspire 2013 1.5L

    Hi Guys,

    I thought all 1.5L Aspire owner's can come under one roof and share their opinions about this car and the unique engine type which has been introduced for the first time in Pakistan in ivtec. This will also provide a good reference point to standard City and Aspire 1.3L owners and help everyone make an informed decision to the age old conflict between Standard City or Aspire when it comes to new purchase.

    Areas of Focus:
    Engine Performance
    Entertainment System
    Navigation/GPS Performance
    Handling/Braking considering new Aspire is 1.5L
    and many more ..........

    All opinions and suggestions are welcome.

  2. #1081
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Owners Club Honda City Aspire 2013 15L -1604028

  3. #1082
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Owners Club Honda City Aspire 2013 15L -1604029

  4. #1083
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    These were the readings of my Aspire 1.5 A/T while traveling from Karachi to Islamabad throughout on N-5

  5. #1084
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This is going to sound strange, but is the nut that holds the wiper covered or bare on the aspire? I have seen some with and some without a cover? is it an after market thing or something that is liable to be stolen??

  6. #1085
    PakWheeler Follow
    AZ6211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AoA
    Wanted to have a price check idea. How much should a Honda City Aspire 1.5 Isb reg MT 2015 (pre-facelift edition) sell for ?. Car is driven 8000 kms.

    Regards

  7. #1086
    PakWheeler Follow
    hishamkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    33
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZ6211 View Post
    AoA
    Wanted to have a price check idea. How much should a Honda City Aspire 1.5 Isb reg MT 2015 (pre-facelift edition) sell for ?. Car is driven 8000 kms.

    Regards
    bro there is no "pre-facelift 2015 model" honda city.. the facelift was introduced in July 2014.. i think you may have got the model year wrong..

  8. #1087
    PakWheeler Follow
    roony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
    This is going to sound strange, but is the nut that holds the wiper covered or bare on the aspire? I have seen some with and some without a cover? is it an after market thing or something that is liable to be stolen??
    there is a rubber cover on the nut, the cars comes with it. Easily taken off if anyone wanted too.

  9. #1088
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
    there is a rubber cover on the nut, the cars comes with it. Easily taken off if anyone wanted too.
    Thank you. Yeah i guess it got nicked. Any ideas if Honda sells them or if they can be bought off anywhere else? It is a 13mm nut it might just be possible to get one made at a moulders??

  10. #1089
    PakWheeler Follow
    roony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
    Thank you. Yeah i guess it got nicked. Any ideas if Honda sells them or if they can be bought off anywhere else? It is a 13mm nut it might just be possible to get one made at a moulders??
    im sure honda would sell it. May not be a commonly sold item, so may take them time to find the part number and order it in (if they dont carry stock). its really a simple thing, i dont see why it wont be available at any car market.

  11. #1090
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
    im sure honda would sell it. May not be a commonly sold item, so may take them time to find the part number and order it in (if they dont carry stock). its really a simple thing, i dont see why it wont be available at any car market.
    I remember getting the same for my Swift from a Suzuki dealership. Didn't cost more than 50rs

  12. #1091
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devils_smile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bonn
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,583
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just drove in a friends 2015 aspire that has less than 4k km's and I noticed a major defect. The passenger door panel has weaves at the top. I was shocked. He hadn't noticed it either and wanted to know if he should get the door panel replaced by honda since this is a company defect. Which dealership in lahore should he visit?

    Owners Club Honda City Aspire 2013 15L -1605656
    My 1985 Mercedes Benz W201 190D (DIY's, Detailing and Photo-shoots)
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/207432-my-mercedes-c-class-w201

  13. #1092
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devils_smile View Post
    Just drove in a friends 2015 aspire that has less than 4k km's and I noticed a major defect. The passenger door panel has weaves at the top. I was shocked. He hadn't noticed it either and wanted to know if he should get the door panel replaced by honda since this is a company defect. Which dealership in lahore should he visit?

    Owners Club Honda City Aspire 2013 15L -1605656
    Honda ka new model kab aa raha hai??

  14. #1093
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devils_smile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bonn
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,583
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsan27 View Post
    Honda ka new model kab aa raha hai??
    The city should be here in a couple of months. The plan has been set for late 2015 release. If problems do arise, early 2016 is the definite period
    My 1985 Mercedes Benz W201 190D (DIY's, Detailing and Photo-shoots)
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/207432-my-mercedes-c-class-w201

  15. #1094
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devils_smile View Post
    The city should be here in a couple of months. The plan has been set for late 2015 release. If problems do arise, early 2016 is the definite period
    Showroom waly keh rahy hain 2017 ko ana hai ager pehly aa gaya to main ap ko car free doon ga

  16. #1095
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salim001 View Post
    Owners Club Honda City Aspire 2013 15L -1604028
    Bhai ECO kiya kaam karta hai??

  17. #1096
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsan27 View Post
    Bhai ECO kiya kaam karta hai??
    It tells that the car is in Economy mode or it means that you're driving the car conservatively enough to maximize fuel consumption. If you floor the car (or basically accelerate it with a little vigor) the eco light disappears.

  18. #1097
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salim001 View Post
    It tells that the car is in Economy mode or it means that you're driving the car conservatively enough to maximize fuel consumption. If you floor the car (or basically accelerate it with a little vigor) the eco light disappears.
    Bhai ap ky pass 1.5 hai??

  19. #1098
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsan27 View Post
    Bhai ap ky pass 1.5 hai??
    Jee bro, Aspire 1.5 A/T

  20. #1099
    PakWheeler Follow
    salim001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsan27 View Post
    Bhai ap ky pass 1.5 hai??
    Jee bro, Aspire 1.5 A/T

  21. #1100
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salim001 View Post
    Jee bro, Aspire 1.5 A/T
    Bhai 120 py kitny RPM hoty hai is ky????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •