Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Mileage - City 1.3 ivtec MT vs City 1.5 Aspire

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know 1.3 and 1.5 city manual fuel consumption difference. Appreciate your feedbacks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    You need to show some respect incase you expect the same in return. Otherwise no one really needs your standing ovations and you 'Sirs'.

Now coming to my experience. I too drive at 90kph EVERY WEEK from Lahore to islamabad and guess what? My 2010 vti oriel pros gives 18 km/l. Now before you start off with your cheap commentry, please get some fresh air. Katra katra darya banta hai. 100-200 ki kadar aap k liye nahin hogi. Wohi ager mein sadqay mein de doun to Allah mujhe lakhoun return mein deta hai. Period.
    Only 18km/l...!!! Come on man. No standing ovation to you mister. My manual gives me 22km/l on long routes. Get your ride checked. The mileage is not good.
    And secondly very nice of you to judge if anyone is not giving sadqa. Do you have any special survielence or your muaqqals over me that you know i dont give sadqa ?
    And thirdly why are you messing in the argument between me and him ? Did i do anything said anything to or about you ? Mind your own business.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by d3vil View Post
    Actual Figure I recorded from 0 to 16 Km/l

Add fuel for 1000 k Rs @ Reserve of 10 km left I Trip my Meter to Zero & Got _ _:_ _

Now journey begin from Home to Office & Office to Home
    Daily Travel : 51 Km
    Time : Un known....Bec of HELL Traffic..
    Car: 1.3 City 2010
    Fuel: PSO regualr
    Function : AC on
    Km Done: 158km @ Reserver level of average 10km left

Question is that why i dotn get 160km ...Ans is simple...Bahi High way per Signal be tu hoty hy na... Standing car also cunsume Petrol....

Now I got exact figure that is 16 so its mean ODO meter is right... Happy customer of 1.3.... & Hope 1.5 will do more...

How to increase more average...Simple use Good quality fuel & less RPM....

Mileage  City 13 ivtec MT vs City 15 Aspire -1190799

Dont ask me to speed up see trafic @ Highway....

Mileage  City 13 ivtec MT vs City 15 Aspire -1190800
    Sir this might be right. But the best way to calculate accurate average is to completely fill the tank, then drive for desired kilometers and then again fill up the tank and use the liters filled and kilometers traveled to calcualte the average. I hope you will do this and post actual results here. lets see what a economical car with a economical driver yeilds. Dont believe the mileage shown on the odo. Calculate yourself.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    I truly believe you better visit a good psychiatrist real quickly and get yourself examined since you already mentioned keh “pehaly hi damagh kharab ho gaya hua hay”. Many others have also noticed....just look at what others have to say about you.
    Meray piyaray bhaiyya....i never messed with you as it was you who somehow considered statements “overstating and boasting” for those who mentioned mileage of their cars. You didn’t like my reply and now showing us your true colors.
    Plz spare us the misery of your kharab damagh. Instead of spending time here on pakwheels, visit a doc. I’m sure with quick diagnosis you will get better. Allah ap ko sehatyab karey.
    Yes sir i went to a psychiatrist last night.
    He asked me what was wrong and why i came to him. I explained that i was arguing with a person and he advised me to go see you.
    He asked me what were we arguing about ? I told him that you claimed that his city does 25km/l.
    A moment of silence.... And then he burst out laughing...!!!! . He said bhai jaan aap ko kuch nahi hua. Uss bandy ko bhejoo mery paas mein elaj karun ga uska. He didn't even charge me anything cuz of the good laugh i gave him. Pyarey bhaiya its your time to visit one now. sio nara.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Sir this might be right. But the best way to calculate accurate average is to completely fill the tank, then drive for desired kilometers and then again fill up the tank and use the liters filled and kilometers traveled to calcualte the average. I hope you will do this and post actual results here. lets see what a economical car with a economical driver yeilds. Dont believe the mileage shown on the odo. Calculate yourself.
    This is right because I drive this car for more then 2 year now... & Continouse getting good average..Also if ODO meter is wrong then u mean to say that my car actual millage on ODO meter that is total car driven is also wrong...COME ON MAN HONDA itni be chawal nahi mary ga ab...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@d3vil I think the actual mileage would always be slightly different from the one shown in the ODO. But we can use the ODO reading as the standard for comparison purposes atleast.

@saadkhangul, I never claimed that my car does 25km/litre. Go read my first 2 or 3 posts. I said the ODO shows 25.2 and posted the pic of the ODO only - NOT THAT IT IS ACTUAL MILEAGE. You better go to the same psychiatrist again and tell him the complete story for your proper diagnosis. You should also visit an opthalmalogist on the way back to home, just in case.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@d3vil I think the actual mileage would always be slightly different from the one shown in the ODO. But we can use the ODO reading as the standard for comparison purposes atleast.

Lolzz......... Agreed But ITNA ve nahi yar ky tusi road ty gadi ly ky Rul jao..... Example de tu bohat log naraz ho jain gy.... Appp Samaj gayh hooon gy 1.3 S....KI

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1.3L aspire 2012 with light foot on motorway...max I got on Car meter from Isloo to Balkasar after ~80km - 25.1km/ltr 2 weeks ago. It got dropped to 22.1 km/ltr by the time I reached Salt Range, though. Usually I get around 22km/ltr from Isloo to Lhr (As per the meter).
    i dont understand how one can keep LIGHT FOOT in order to keep the car @120 km/hr steady....cause in my case on GT road when i go to lahore in my 2012 City, i get 19-20 per liter with AC on 100 percent, whereas on motorway if u keep the speed @120 km/hr, i dont get more than 17 km/liter in ANY case no matter how careful i m

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

85-100km/hr.
    bro u deserve a medal for being so patient on motorway i once tried to stay at 100 from lahore, and like after 20 kilometers i was like "what the hell" and then came at 120 all the way though, on GT road, its fun and its plausible

Quote Originally Posted by waleed911 View Post
    Getting 13-14 km/l in city and 16-17 km/l on highway...
    Car driven with extremely light foot, using synthetic oil (due to change now).
    Go for 1.5 only if you want a more powerful car. For a family, 1.3 will be fine...
    totally agreed. 1.3 is already sufficiently powerful

Please spare us from your myopic view of life. Its never been about saving a few litres for me. Jahan Allah ne 1.7 million diyey thay car khareedne ke liyay wahan hi itni himmat bhi di hay ke I spend atleast 300 litres a month on petrol. 10-15 litres ki bacchat meray liyey koi khass bat nahi. I already told above that I travel b/w Lhr and Isl every week. and I feel quite happy to drive at 85-100 rather than at 120. It keeps me quite fresh and it takes hardly 30-45 min. What I've observed that if I travel at 120 or so, it makes me tired by the time i reach my destination. If it were once in a while travel, i won't mind doing 120 either. Its all about different strokes for different folks.

I also respect your choice of driving at whatever speed you like. At the same time I expect you to respect my choice as well. Don't try to think in a childish manner. Life is far more complicated than saving a few minutes for the sake of stupid fun.

I hope you understand the point now.

well said

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    haha yea this loadshedding n other things can really spin ur mind
    how about be a gentle man n let it go,over from both sides
    again...well said

QFA
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All; Harsh reality and lets face it. City 1.3 auto is one of the most uneconomical vehicles amongst its own league. Unfortuantely, in comprison we only have the swift auto variant, the only PKDM in the race. However JDMs in the same category are fuel effecient despite their age and milleage. To sum it up, any one going for a 1.3 auto city should review all options such as auto GLI, swift and of course JDMs.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there is no overstating or boasting here. current model city is actually unparallel when it comes to fuel economy. i recently travelled on my 2010 city, from khi to RYK, some 700 kms one way; and the average mileage i achieved on this round trip was 18kmpl with all time AC. this is very impressive keeping in view the road conditions of some 50 kms one way on this route. BTW i didnt drive above 110 throughout and most of the time, maintained a speed between 90-100km/h.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    i dont understand how one can keep LIGHT FOOT in order to keep the car @120 km/hr steady....cause in my case on GT road when i go to lahore in my 2012 City, i get 19-20 per liter with AC on 100 percent, whereas on motorway if u keep the speed @120 km/hr, i dont get more than 17 km/liter in ANY case no matter how careful i m
    Light foot means that once you achieve a speed of 120 raise your foot slightly until the speed begins to decline from 120 now keep your foot at that spot and dont accelerate more than that If a slope comes keep your accelerator in the same position the speed will decline to 105 or 110 and than as the slope is over will automatically revert back to 120. Although it will take a hell lot of time to reach 120 that way but you will be saving a lot on the fuel.
    What happens when you try to keep a steady 120 even on slopes, you waste a lot of fuel and there is a chance of car getting over heated. Drive the car lightly and you will get good miles.
    BTW at a constant speed of 120 average of 17 is not bad at all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rao_hims1 View Post
    there is no overstating or boasting here. current model city is actually unparallel when it comes to fuel economy. i recently travelled on my 2010 city, from khi to RYK, some 700 kms one way; and the average mileage i achieved on this round trip was 18kmpl with all time AC. this is very impressive keeping in view the road conditions of some 50 kms one way on this route. BTW i didnt drive above 110 throughout and most of the time, maintained a speed between 90-100km/h.
    its perfectly alright and realistic. when i travel on GT road from Pindi to Lahore, with 100 AC on, i get 19-20 km/liter in my 2012 City

Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    Light foot means that once you achieve a speed of 120 raise your foot slightly until the speed begins to decline from 120 now keep your foot at that spot and dont accelerate more than that If a slope comes keep your accelerator in the same position the speed will decline to 105 or 110 and than as the slope is over will automatically revert back to 120. Although it will take a hell lot of time to reach 120 that way but you will be saving a lot on the fuel.
    What happens when you try to keep a steady 120 even on slopes, you waste a lot of fuel and there is a chance of car getting over heated. Drive the car lightly and you will get good miles.
    BTW at a constant speed of 120 average of 17 is not bad at all.
    bro, i m a hypermiler generally, so i totally agree what u r trying to say here. once i went from Pindi to murree and back and the OVERALL average i got was over 29 km/liter my only point is that if 120 has to be maintained throughout, there is no way one can keep a light foot on the accelerator....it HAS to be a light to medium foot, and the average (with 100 AC on) is never more than 17 km/liter in my case (others might be doing better). On GT road, @100 km/hr, 19-20 km/liter i get with 100 percent AC on

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@a_n_memon88
    today i tried light foot
    well its auto so it started shifting at 2k rpm lol
    khair since i keep shifts under 3-4k n its auto so i dont know even if there's no light foot it may not effect anything atleast in initial gears
    i remember once i tried very light foot,that was way too annoying lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saadkhangul View Post
    Only 18km/l...!!! Come on man. No standing ovation to you mister. My manual gives me 22km/l on long routes. Get your ride checked. The mileage is not good.
    And secondly very nice of you to judge if anyone is not giving sadqa. Do you have any special survielence or your muaqqals over me that you know i dont give sadqa ?
    And thirdly why are you messing in the argument between me and him ? Did i do anything said anything to or about you ? Mind your own business.
    Please add a 'life' which you need to get apart from fresh air.

If you cant comprehend simple english then its better to keep your mouth shut Vomiting all over the thread wont make it your own business.

Lastly, go and read your previous posts. Paisay windscreen per chipkalena etc etc. Baat kernay ki tameez nahin hai tumhe? Ye jo 22 km/l wali civic hai na wohi bhi haath se nikal jai gi ager Khuda ko yaad na rakha.

Retard.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by airomerix View Post
    Please add a 'life' which you need to get apart from fresh air.

If you cant comprehend simple english then its better to keep your mouth shut Vomiting all over the thread wont make it your own business.

Lastly, go and read your previous posts. Paisay windscreen per chipkalena etc etc. Baat kernay ki tameez nahin hai tumhe? Ye jo 22 km/l wali civic hai na wohi bhi haath se nikal jai gi ager Khuda ko yaad na rakha.

Retard.
    Firstly, i,m quite satisfied with my life. Yeah i,m not a big-shot but Almighty Allah has blessed me with everything i could ever desire. Perhaps your face could use a splash of cold water to put you into senses.
    Secondly, I,m writing simple English here buddy. Its pretty understandable by everyone. Perhaps you could use some valuable English lessons.
    Thirdly, When in the blue hell did i say anything to you man ? None of my comments were directed or related to you. You jumped into our argument out of nowhere.
    And Lastly, Who the heck are you to judge my relation with Almighty ALLAH. How do you know that i not remember my ALLAH. My faith on him is strong. He can give and take anything from anyone. Who are you to say that he will snatch it from me ?
    So again please stop meddling in others affairs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@a_n_memon88
    today i tried light foot
    well its auto so it started shifting at 2k rpm lol
    khair since i keep shifts under 3-4k n its auto so i dont know even if there's no light foot it may not effect anything atleast in initial gears
    i remember once i tried very light foot,that was way too annoying lol
    Yaar agar aapko gari kay mazay lanay hain toh economy ko bhool gao or mazay lo. Agar economy chahiye to maza laina chor do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think 10-15k
    i got it tuned on petrol,flush etc n after that there was difference of only 1rs/km lol even when i drove at that 80km/h constant speed
    if i drive above 4k then it consumes more cng n so would do for petrol
    but cng is cheap n have to get it almost on daily basis so i tend to enjoy it esp after getting cng or when going to get it filled again
    I think most of those 10-15k miles you have done in city. Am I right? I have driven my car over 22k miles and half of them been on highways so I have done a lot of running on highways and lot of runs that is why city mein gari bhaganay ka dil hi nahi karta. Rest on M-2 I have taken my car till 175km/hr but constantly I never drive above 115-120 on m-2. Actually yaar mein rastay ka maza laita hoon jaisa uper aik bhai na kaha hai.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To all who are talking about being wealthy enough and able to afford car + petrol. Let me explain you the M-2 is 360 kms long if I travel at constant speed of 90 I will reach islo in 4 hours but my car will give me 20km/l so 18 ltrs of petrol means 1800rs. If I travel at 120 km/hr my car gives 16km/l And I consume 22.5 litres of petrol i.e 2250 rs, that way I will consume 1 hour extra and save 450 rs. Make a decision yourself an hour is important or 450 rs. Choose whatever is important and drive accordingly.

Or haan dunya mein sirf gari hi allah nai mazay lainay ka liye banayi. It is a simple transport meant to reach point A to B. Duniya mein or bhi cheezain hain mazay lainay ka liye. And if you really want to have fun with a car than buy a sports car or mazay karo.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by a_n_memon88 View Post
    Yaar agar aapko gari kay mazay lanay hain toh economy ko bhool gao or mazay lo. Agar economy chahiye to maza laina chor do.
    bhai kia bachon wali baat kr di,jaise mjhe ye ni pta

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But what if someone enjoys driving at cruising speeds of 85-100? Never think he/she is hypermiling when you see a car on motorway/highway doing only 90km/hr while others zipping at around 140 or more (which is dangerous as well as illegal). For some people, fuel saving is just a secondary benefit of their driving style/habits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List