1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Seat Covers For City 2013

Guys i wish to have seat covers like this, plz anybody cn tell is isb/rwp where cn i get this n 4 how muchSeat Covers For City 2013 -1211351Seat Covers For City 2013 -1211352Seat Covers For City 2013 -1211353Seat Covers For City 2013 -1211354Seat Covers For City 2013 -1211355

And what are these called in local market?????? kunda ? leather ?? or sumthing else

http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=12085126396157047344

DAWY

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

These are leather, well bro i suggest to not to go for such, they get hot in direct sunlight. I have high quality suade fabric, in all colours , stich them from professional guy n enjoy the outcome.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

End result would be like this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=12085126396157047344

DAWY

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shazo View Post
    These are leather, well bro i suggest to not to go for such, they get hot in direct sunlight. I have high quality suade fabric, in all colours , stich them from professional guy n enjoy the outcome.

Apnaye faidaye Kai liye asking him to get fabric ones chah Gaye hain shazo bahi ap @poster Dubai autos rawalpindi Kai bilkul sath dukaan hai and he is the best coustom leather seat cover maker of twin cities
    miles to go

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Durrani_45 View Post
    Apnaye faidaye Kai liye asking him to get fabric ones chah Gaye hain shazo bahi ap @poster Dubai autos rawalpindi Kai bilkul sath dukaan hai and he is the best coustom leather seat cover maker of twin cities
    lmao, you dumb head, not saying it for my own good, i am saying just because of comfort, come to lahore ill get you OEM honda leather for such seat worth 20k without stiching, the above posted are the seats of SUV not a sedan PKDM quality car, the suade isnt that cheap , its 200 meter for worth of 3500. its not ordinary fabric available for rs 1500 now days. so a guy having a reborn lets say, you parked in direct sunlight, after 5mins you come back and your back get tosted so now what came in you mind at that time?
    i have more experience then you buddy so i speak only when i am sure of it. @vinditivemetal will love to shed some light over there who is working in his own unit in UAE and the who brought them here. i even have RED FIRE Proof wool Recaro fabric but no one here willing to pay price so never posted. everyone is after fake so called RAGZINE! and make their mind that omg i got best leather of town now

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I hate these so called leather seat covers people fit in their cars (in Pakistan) ...

-- it is hot in summers
    -- at times the cloth is slippery
    -- it starts chipping off after sometime
    -- and it is hazardous for health, if the leather is chemically treated (google to find reasons)

..... what is with leather ? why do people opt for it ?
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lmao, you dumb head, not saying it for my own good, i am saying just because of comfort, come to lahore ill get you OEM honda leather for such seat worth 20k without stiching, the above posted are the seats of SUV not a sedan PKDM quality car, the suade isnt that cheap , its 200 meter for worth of 3500. its not ordinary fabric available for rs 1500 now days. so a guy having a reborn lets say, you parked in direct sunlight, after 5mins you come back and your back get tosted so now what came in you mind at that time?
    i have more experience then you buddy so i speak only when i am sure of it. @vinditivemetal will love to shed some light over there who is working in his own unit in UAE and the who brought them here. i even have RED FIRE Proof wool Recaro fabric but no one here willing to pay price so never posted. everyone is after fake so called RAGZINE! and make their mind that omg i got best leather of town now
    Beta g ever heard of full grain leather?
    High quality leather mostly u people haven't seen get that imported stitched in your car and then say weather it gets hot in sun or not
    dnt get technical in leather know hell lot more then u
    I keep on changing seat covers and have too much experience on leather weather is it cheap or high quality one
    cheers!
    miles to go

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    I hate these so called leather seat covers people fit in their cars (in Pakistan) ...

-- it is hot in summers
    -- at times the cloth is slippery
    -- it starts chipping off after sometime
    -- and it is hazardous for health, if the leather is chemically treated (google to find reasons)

..... what is with leather ? why do people opt for it ?
    Cheap leather sir cheap leather why doesnot this happen in beemers and Mercedes ? 2lac+ driven and still intact leather and doesnot chip of
    miles to go

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

High quality leather mostly u people haven't seen get that imported stitched in your car and then say weather it gets hot in sun or not
    I keep on changing seat covers and have too much experience on leather weather is it cheap or high quality one
    cheers!
    Which seat covers option is best - skin tight leather seat covers that usually require seats to be dismantled from the car n then refitted OR the traditional doori walay seat covers?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont fight guys! yes since the weather is v hot, go for velvet type seat covers! just buy a simple beige colour velvet and get it stitched on the original seat! it will cost u around 5k in total but its worth since the cloth doesnt move here and there and it a perfect fit.looks decent and serves the purpose well.its long lasting and cost effective also. go to saddar ,shop next to dubai autos

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cheers!
    i agree with so called high grain leathers which comes with merc or beems, or any S class, but we are here talking here for our local pkdm cars, so call leather isnt available, as i said no one will be freak like paying 60-70k over seats if so then let me know, the seat covers you are talking about here is totally waste of money kaka, when a honda sent oem seat covers with high grade stich, why in the name GOD you people but CHAAR on them? they were introduced to use, not to keep them for others, now dnt say resale value, get your self experience of TAKATA, BRIDE, RECARO. they aint cheap, they never introduced such so called HIGH grain leathers, the so called leather available here is always keeps u wet from back no matter its summer or winters.
    @poster i would suggest you to use oem fabric with care, no matter what no matter how much you spent, you wont b able to get such comfort.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seat Covers For City 2013 -1211864
    Bought these seat cover 2 years ago and stil like new, yea it gets hot in sunlight, but no worries if ur car is ac wala, , i prefered this over fabric cuz its very easy to clean em, a wet cloth and a drop of shampoo and ur good to go...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default grow up guys.

The poster only asked for opinions, yes or no?
    Shazo prolly gave him an opinion of his own, he didnt bully him or forced him into making a decision. The guys can google it and make a decision i dont know why u guys are making a fuss about. Shazo gave an opinion from his own experience. I own an upholstery factory in UAE and leather, semi leather, bonded leather, pvc leather and rexian is my daily stuff i look at.

Durrani bhai u talk about mercs and bmws. U are right...but be sure that those leathers are not german made as well...u never know some of it might be exported from pakistan.
    Secondly, leather getting torn is a matter of how u use it. It can be all screwed up in 2 months if u get the wrong ppl using it. Here in uae it doesnt last more than 8-10 years because of extreme sunlight. It gets hard and gets torn...this can be prolonged using leather treatments n oils.

The point is, a good quality cow leather u can get for 5k paki rupee per square meter...and u wud need about 8-10 for a good sized car.

Its expensive if u go for graining treatment and get it holed in which case it becomes a bit less absorbant to sunlight.

At poster, The same finish can be attained
    With indian lowest grade pvc(fake leather) if the stitching guy knows how to stitch right. The finish and looks of all leathers is the same, the feel is different its very different and so is the durabilty althought a good bonded pvc leather is durable too of kept with care.

So poster, it will all come down to ure budget. How deep ure pockets are.

I personally hate fake leathers of all types. Either go full leather genuinely or stick to ure oem seats. And if u can keep them clean...get any oem type fabric available in market. If u got any racing genes and u fancy suede material than thats a good choice too because the fabric has a really good feel to it.

Its all about what u prefer and how much money u can spend.

And it think its a free for all forum...but giving someone an opinion and telling them about something good and rare in pakistan that u have with u for sale is a wise thing because maybe that was exactly what the poster was looking for. And if not. He can always pass the offer. No need to bad mouth like kids here.

PEace out and happy pakwheeling.
    And please i mean no no offence to anyone so please dont quote after quote me. Thanks.
    I go like the wind, only LOUDER!!
    **EG Ferio Squad**

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cheap leather sir cheap leather why doesnot this happen in beemers and Mercedes ? 2lac+ driven and still intact leather and doesnot chip of
    Hi, is it safe to let the car seats dismantled and then re-fitted after getting seat covered? Does that affects the factory fitting of seats?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea leather seats get pretty hot n also make ur toast lol,n all body sticks to it lol,i know cox i have oem leather
    hey y dont u post seat covers,u must have made fabric ones for ur seats

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

guys there is difference between glass quality too glass of merc bmws and imported suvs are mostly uv protected and there is also difference between leather quality .its not an easy job to maintain original leather needs a lot of attention have used arrount 4 5 cars from cygnus to v8 and e s class so its my personal experience but in civic u can notice that window glass is not uv protected.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

but still if u use high quality leather it will not toast u away like many are saying but definitely it will be expensive thing for civic or city to go for such seat cover.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi
    can you email me the stuff? i always prefer fabric over leather. babarhashmi@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List