Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Interior Honda City 2010

Hi All

Had a question. The New HOnda city 2013 comes with an armwrest......place between the front two passenger seats.

Google Image Result for http://accessories-for-a-car.info/wps-wpimage.php?id=3915

I have a Honda City 2010 that as you know has no armwrest...I want to get one installed...I wanted to ask the experts.....is it possible....what is the procedure if it is possible and the cost? Will the car be harmed in anyway

thanks all

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If U r in Khi, go to plaza. U can even get the genuine City arm rest there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If we talk about OEM armrest, this is a complete center console unit. Honda can provide you as well but with some higher cost.

Regarding installation and any sorta damage, None.
    Your center console (complete) upto your front cup holders will be removed and the new one with armrest will be installed.

cheaper solutions are universal armrest or plywood crafted locally. Universal will bolt down to your plastic and ruin the plastic finish.
    Plywood type (covered with upholstery) will simply rest over you existing console. Also not great looking in my opinion.

Another option is to source out something like this. But particularly for Honda City/Honda Fit 2009 onwards

Interior Honda City 2010 - 1Q5XzgZS

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rustam54 View Post
    If we talk about OEM armrest, this is a complete center console unit. Honda can provide you as well but with some higher cost.

Regarding installation and any sorta damage, None.
    Your center console (complete) upto your front cup holders will be removed and the new one with armrest will be installed.

cheaper solutions are universal armrest or plywood crafted locally. Universal will bolt down to your plastic and ruin the plastic finish.
    Plywood type (covered with upholstery) will simply rest over you existing console. Also not great looking in my opinion.

Another option is to source out something like this. But particularly for Honda City/Honda Fit 2009 onwards

Interior Honda City 2010 - 1Q5XzgZS
    Sir thanks for your reply....
    I went to plaza today and looked everywhere ...they said it is not available here.....the only place might be HOnda showroom....

If so do you have any idea of the cost of it ?
    As the other two options you mentioned seem like no go. The plywood and universal might screw the finish and the look so dont want that......

So lame of Honda to have it in earlier and later models but not this model ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda 1s in your city can arrange it for you on demand. 1s has online link from factory warehouse stock as compared to 3s. And can check the availability in a minute.
    http://honda.com.pk/contact/dealer1s/

The price checked in 2010 was somewhere around 12'000. Yes 12k. Interior panels are not cheap.

you'd have to deposit abt 50% of the price and wait abt a week till delivery from factory.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rustam54 View Post
    Honda 1s in your city can arrange it for you on demand. 1s has online link from factory warehouse stock as compared to 3s. And can check the availability in a minute.
    Honda | Pakistan | Contact Us | 3S Dealership

The price checked in 2010 was somewhere around 12'000. Yes 12k. Interior panels are not cheap.

you'd have to deposit abt 50% of the price and wait abt a week till delivery from factory.
    Salaam bhai....I called the main Honda Defence showroom and they said in this model
    it cannot be done they would have to change the entire dashboard as well....which shocked me.....

I will try these numbers of the 1s dealership and lets see but I Dont know why honda said the entire dash has to be changed just to put in a n armrest

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List