During these rainy nights of Lahore, I am facing serious problem of fogging up of my Honda City from outside. It is hard to see the road and drive when there is some light in front or on road. Tried all of following options in different times without success:
- AC (with outside air) directed to windshield
- No AC but air directed to windshield
- Heater with ouside air directed to windshield
- Cleaned with newspaper
- Washed it with shampooed water
- kept working vipers on
- Kept car windows open
- Car windows also remained fully fogged up in each situation
- Rear glass of car remained clear with first option and almost with other options with Rear ON.
Please suggest how to keep my car defogged in rainy/cloud nights?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad