2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My New Ride (Honda City 2013)

After searching a month for used car, Ended up with a zero meter city 1.3 manual transmission, very satisfied with the decision. Here is the very fist pic of the baby standing in showroom before delivery.

Attached Images Attached Images     

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy_779 View Post
    @Porsche1 .there is no plastic shield under the engine..get it installed as it will keep the engine bay clean .n i hav also heard that there is no ac filter installed .also chk it ...both these things will cost u around 2000-2500 rs n they r available at honda spare part shop .
    Yes there is no AC cabin filter in new city. You have to get it from Honda. they will charge you Rs1000. You also need to install the plastic sheet under engine, if you like. It only comes in city pros. i would suggest you to check the local market for Thai/mala/Jap or any country made sheet for honda. Reason being, the sheet that is available at honda 3S will marely cover the half part of engine and other made sheet will cover the complete engine bay. But in this case you have to remove the sheet on every oil change but it will keep the engine bay clean. I guess they charged me Rs 1500 or 1000 for the OEM sheet.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Duplicate Post

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mashallah Congrats on the purchase.

I also own a city 2013 so feel free to ask questions.

As for poshish i got my city's seat covers from Aabpara market. The shop is just beside the Toyota dealership. They are same as the OEM ones but just a little more beige contrary to the Titan OEM ones. Check my post at this thread (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...79#post3998007) post #5571. Although the fitting is not good but you can have them made at the shop for better preference.

An honest opinion though dont get the seat covers installed as i have noticed that they ruin the natural curvature of the seats unless the seat covers are stitched into the foam like OEM. Enjoy the OEM seats and when they get dirty just have them dry cleaned from any dry cleaner.

Dont forget to protect that Albaster Silver with quality waxes, shampoos and microfibers.

Happy Driving!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Many congrats on your new purchase, Drive safe.
    Learn da Rulz... then breaK them....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arhum1994 View Post
    Mashallah Congrats on the purchase.

I also own a city 2013 so feel free to ask questions.

As for poshish i got my city's seat covers from Aabpara market. The shop is just beside the Toyota dealership. They are same as the OEM ones but just a little more beige contrary to the Titan OEM ones. Check my post at this thread (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...79#post3998007) post #5571. Although the fitting is not good but you can have them made at the shop for better preference.

An honest opinion though dont get the seat covers installed as i have noticed that they ruin the natural curvature of the seats unless the seat covers are stitched into the foam like OEM. Enjoy the OEM seats and when they get dirty just have them dry cleaned from any dry cleaner.

Dont forget to protect that Albaster Silver with quality waxes, shampoos and microfibers.

Happy Driving!
    arhum1994!! thanks for the suggestions, How much you paid for the seat covers, is it ready made or they stitched it on order? I am also thinking to keep the original ones if i didn't find any solution that fits exactly as OEM as the car running is v less & used as second car so keeping the interior clean wont be a problem.

Suggest me some quality waxes, shampoos and microfibers & a place in isb/rwp from where i can buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shery_786 View Post
    Many congrats on your new purchase, Drive safe.
    Thanks Shery_786.!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche1 View Post
    arhum1994!! thanks for the suggestions, How much you paid for the seat covers, is it ready made or they stitched it on order? I am also thinking to keep the original ones if i didn't find any solution that fits exactly as OEM as the car running is v less & used as second car so keeping the interior clean wont be a problem.

Suggest me some quality waxes, shampoos and microfibers & a place in isb/rwp from where i can buy it.

Thanks Shery_786.!!
    go to DUbai Autos in Rawalpindi Sadar. they have the complete range of products for the car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche1 View Post
    I believe i got them for 5500 and they were ready made. As i said they didnt perefectly fit with the contours of the seat, only fabric stitched into the seat will accomplish that can accomplish that.

As for waxes head on to car care detailing dreams thread and ask the question, you'll get a much better response by professionals.
    And as far as i know you can get the waxes from Shahid Autos F-10 (besides Shell Petrol pump in main market), Dubaiautos isb in i8 markaz and dubai autos RWP as waleed80 has said.
    I advise Shahid autos as it has got a more wider range of detailing products avalaible and they are at an reasonable price too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List