Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy [help] honda city acceleration tuning

Acceleration help on honda city 1.5 neo
    Aoa i have honda city 1999 1.5 exi Neo . i have been feeling lag in acceleration from zero for few days . there was a mechanic who used to adjust my car to accelerate at most level even i drove the car at 190 km/h on petrol while 6 people were sitted behind .....i dont knw what he did to my car that it begin to accelerate at super and engine feels no harshness at 7 rpm too.That mechanic has gone out of country unfortunately adjustment is changed.... now mechanic is not in country can u plz guess or tell me what adjustments he could do to make the car accelerate at its peak .....

i think he used to adjust distributor and he felt reluctant to tell us what did he do to increase the acceleratation. he just says "SENSOR LAGA RHA HUN " he also used to spend 5 min in dashboard for so called SENSOR( i think sensor logic is ******** to make us fool ) .i remember in just 10 mins he used to shout "CHECK KARO GADDI"....

kindly tell me if u know anything abt it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think woh sirf timing advance kar dehta tha gadi ki!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u plz tell me ....timming kia hoti hai aur kese advance hoti hai ..... iska faeda kia hai ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by searchingeyez View Post
    Acceleration help on honda city 1.5 neo
    Aoa i have honda city 1999 1.5 exi Neo . i have been feeling lag in acceleration from zero for few days . there was a mechanic who used to adjust my car to accelerate at most level even i drove the car at 190 km/h on petrol while 6 people were sitted behind .....i dont knw what he did to my car that it begin to accelerate at super and engine feels no harshness at 7 rpm too.That mechanic has gone out of country unfortunately adjustment is changed.... now mechanic is not in country can u plz guess or tell me what adjustments he could do to make the car accelerate at its peak .....

i think he used to adjust distributor and he felt reluctant to tell us what did he do to increase the acceleratation. he just says "SENSOR LAGA RHA HUN " he also used to spend 5 min in dashboard for so called SENSOR( i think sensor logic is ******** to make us fool ) .i remember in just 10 mins he used to shout "CHECK KARO GADDI"....

kindly tell me if u know anything abt it
    Great car 105PS engine.

Is the acceleration problem only on petrol or CNG also ?

Are u in KHI ?
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

timing advance hoti hai thru a timing gun! timing k sath two things can be done 1. retard it 2. advance it! so what ur mechanic most probably use to do woh timing advance kar dehta hoga!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

still acceleration is not that problem its normal (little laggy as compared to old adjustment),,,,,but i want to taste the same acceleration that i tasted when i bought it ,,,,,, on petrol 0-100 just 8 sec... blve me or not i counted it on stopwatch .. . cng acceleration was also superb(but less than petrol)

em not in karachi em from faisalabad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

expert mechanic ka kaam hai ? dhundna mushkil ho jaega

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by searchingeyez View Post
    still acceleration is not that problem its normal (little laggy as compared to old adjustment),,,,,but i want to taste the same acceleration that i tasted when i bought it ,,,,,, on petrol 0-100 just 8 sec... blve me or not i counted it on stopwatch .. . cng acceleration was also superb(but less than petrol)

em not in karachi em from faisalabad

brother u do need to realise that ur car cant perform the same as when u bought it bcoz car k engine mein wear and tear hoti hai parts mein ghisao phisao hoti hai and every part has a certain life! and every year a car loses a few horsepower! yeh toh wohi baat hai like when u turn 60 and u say i want to run as fast as when i was 21yrs old and i want to feel as energetic!
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

is ur car efi ya carb? agar efi hai aus ki throttle body service karao and spark plugs new dalo! aus k aylawa change the fuel filter woh choke ho gaya hoga n besides that put a new genuine air filter if the old one is choked!
    and agar gadi carb hai,carb service karao and do the rest like i mentioned! and if ur plugwires are very old even get them changed! and agar gadi ko rocket banana hai if ur car is carb get the jets changed and get bigger size k jets and ur car will become a f16 likun daba k petrol piyay gi then!
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

throttle body service karai hai hafta pehle , plugs b lagwa lie hain .....yar us mechanic ka mechanism samjh nahi aya ... DASH kerta kia tha ... gadi becomes actually jahaz in just 10 min ..... wo ghar ata tha just paaana aur sath aik koi aur cheez pakri hoti thi ....kehta tha sensor laga rha hun(sensor wali baat jhut hi lagti ahi ) pese b nahi leta tha ...sensor k pese to leta hi na agr lagata to

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

throttle body service karai hai hafta pehle , plugs b lagwa lie hain .....yar us mechanic ka mechanism samjh nahi aya ... DASH kerta kia tha ... gadi becomes actually jahaz in just 10 min ..... wo ghar ata tha just paaana aur sath aik koi aur cheez pakri hoti thi ....kehta tha sensor laga rha hun(sensor wali baat jhut hi lagti ahi ) pese b nahi leta tha ...sensor k pese to leta hi na agr lagata to...

secondly full time sports b nahi bnani ..family car hia just yeh hai k wo jo acceleration tha wo wapis ajae (hayeeeee meri masooom khuhash)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

is ur car efi ya carb pehle yeh batao
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

high acceleration saal pehle ki bat hai btw .... bad main dusre mechanic ne chair din adjustment btw ignition advance kerne ki logic samjh ati hai kuch kuch shyd yehi chakar ho ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

throttle body ka mention kia to .... EFI HAI

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u really want that acceleration..aik kaam karo get the cars fuel injectors serviced bcoz yahan ka petrol ganda hota hai injector choke ho jate hein and when injector choke ho jata hai woh spray sae pattern mein nae mar pata! ais k aylawa mix hi octane petrol mein and chalao and then dhaykho k gadi rocket banti hai ya nae!
    and i think ur car ka fuel pump has become weak thats why u cant feel that acceleration! bcoz when fuel pump weak ho jata hai it cant produce that amount of pressure!
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and timing advance ya retard ki jati hai by rotating the distributor a few degrees! agar bhuhat zyada advance ho jaai engine damage ho sakta hai!
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ahan ....sai yar mje aisa nahi lagta fuel filter wagera k issue ........cng k acceleration pe b to farq par gya hai us main to injectors ka nai kaam .... !!!.

us mechanic se pehle garri bilkul isi trha chalti thi jese ab hai .... boht mechanic mechanic ho gya ...mechanic na ho gya HERO ho gya ... khair

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wo banda b kuch distribuor k sath pangay kerta tha ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhaijaan how do u think gas is supplied to the engine? injectors k zairyay hee toh engine mein combustion hota hai! cng ki gas injector se hee spray hota hai ais liyay cng wali gadiyoon k injector jaldi farigh ho jate hein!
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ohhhhh........ yes cng b to injectors se hi operate hoti hai .... ok i'll try to service it phr dekhta hun behaviour

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List