107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City "Alabaster Silver" - 2014 Chapter

I got a Honda City 2014 booked today from Honda Chenab Fsd in"Alabaster Silver" colour at 15.49 lac rupees.

Got 6,000/- discount from the invoice price ( Invoice is 15.55 lacs now )

Car Arrived on 14th March, 2014

Islamabad Registration
    DONE (68,000)

1. Got Silver Matching Mud-guards in Silver at the delivery ( which comes in Aspire version ) DONE (1,500)

2. Tyres will be Upgraded to 185/65-15.
    DONE > Yokohama Advan Db v551 (21,000 after trading in Euros)

3. Stock 02 speakers will be replaced & upgraded.
    DONE (9,700)

4. Key less entry system has to be added
    DONE (3,700)

5. I'd definitely want to upgrade the fabric seats to something more sophisticated. I'd great if I can find genuine after market leather or very high quality fabric.

6. Some good Floor Mats
    DONE (1,400)

Faar-Future Plans

1. Some branded 2-Din DVD player with Back View Cam

2. Depo Fog Lights

3. Alloy Rims ( if budget Allows )

4. Map light ( if it can be installed and from where )

New Addition : Face lifted Honda City

Honda City &quotAlabaster Silver"  2014 Chapter -1538423Honda City &quotAlabaster Silver"  2014 Chapter -1538424

Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations.

It would be more fun if He didn't tell you, that makes it more of a surprise. Now you will be counting down haha.

Btw, where did you get the Ignition switch garnish from and what's the price of it?
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Congratulations.

It would be more fun if He didn't tell you, that makes it more of a surprise. Now you will be counting down haha.

Btw, where did you get the Ignition switch garnish from and what's the price of it?
    Thanks buddy ... I didnt buy it actually ..those door sills and garnish came as a gift

I will be coming back IA to receive it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats on your purchase bro. Hope you get the car soon.

I also too delivery of a Honda city in gun metallic colour on the 1st of March. Your upgrades seem well planned. I have managed a few of them too.
    I got the tyres changed the day of delivery. Old went for 14k and I got Yokohama C Drives in 185/65/15. The shop I opted for was Unique tyres in blue area, near the geo office. Their work and prices were quite satisfactory. I would recommend them. He gave the tyres for 7600 a piece. I also recall him quoting the advan db for 8500.
    I also got the splash shield installed from Honda the very day. It'll cost 1600 rupees. Saves the engine bay to some extent in the rain.

I'm still looking for some good fabric seat covers. The leather ones do seem quite neat but you'll regret it in the summers. :p
    I also got rubber floor mats as carpet ones seemed impractical to me especially in the rainy season. But that's your choice. Bought a trunk tray too though I'm not satisfied with its quality, material isn't that great.
    One more thing that I would recommend is getting a sheet of rexene fitted over the carpet, underneath the seats. Pre cut full floor pieces are available. That'll really help keep the car neat and tidy.

Those are the little things I have managed so far. The wish list is quite long though.

i love the sills and the ignition switch garnish. You mentioned them being a gift, but any idea where I can get them from in Islamabad? And how much are they?

About the registration, I'm not sure of the procedure but the cost is Rs. 77,000.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair94 View Post

I also too delivery of a Honda city in gun metallic colour on the 1st of March. Your upgrades seem well planned. I have managed a few of them too.
    I got the tyres changed the day of delivery. Old went for 14k and I got Yokohama C Drives in 185/65/15. The shop I opted for was Unique tyres in blue area, near the geo office. Their work and prices were quite satisfactory. I would recommend them. He gave the tyres for 7600 a piece. I also recall him quoting the advan db for 8500.
    I also got the splash shield installed from Honda the very day. It'll cost 1600 rupees. Saves the engine bay to some extent in the rain.

I'm still looking for some good fabric seat covers. The leather ones do seem quite neat but you'll regret it in the summers. :p
    I also got rubber floor mats as carpet ones seemed impractical to me especially in the rainy season. But that's your choice. Bought a trunk tray too though I'm not satisfied with its quality, material isn't that great.
    One more thing that I would recommend is getting a sheet of rexene fitted over the carpet, underneath the seats. Pre cut full floor pieces are available. That'll really help keep the car neat and tidy.

Those are the little things I have managed so far. The wish list is quite long though.

i love the sills and the ignition switch garnish. You mentioned them being a gift, but any idea where I can get them from in Islamabad? And how much are they?

About the registration, I'm not sure of the procedure but the cost is Rs. 77,000.
    Congrats Umair and thanks for your kind words too !

1. Engine Splash Shield Idea is good. I think I should get it too on delivery. One additional request I already told my dealership to get the mud-guards painted Silver ( They are black in base model )

2. 77K for registration seems little on the higher side because the bank draft which is submitted including all misc costs of book, plates etc is around 67,000 rupees. What are additional 10k for

3. Buddy I am not sure about the door sills because one of my dear college was proceeding to China last week for some official visit and when I told him that I am going to get a new car soon so he brought it. I have not seen these kinda things in local market but my knowledge in after-market products is not very good.

4. I don't know I keep getting "Unique Tyre" promotional texts every now&then ..thanks for the price reference , 14k is a decent price for Euro stars. Will check them for sure

5. Lets see if I can find some decent rubber Matts .. actually I was inclined toward carpet because they looked elegant but will be a mess during rainy days.

Thanks again buddy. I will keep this thread alive , IA .. do share your car pics too

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What's a splash shield?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aftabmohi View Post
    What's a splash shield?

Engine under cover I suppose

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Engine under cover I suppose
    Aahh you mean that black plastic sheet fixed at the bottom below the engine block?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aahh you mean that black plastic sheet fixed at the bottom below the engine block?

Yup

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i bought spash guard for engine bay for 600 nd ac cabin filter for 350

Race 2 Win!! <3 <3 <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devil33 View Post
    i bought spash guard for engine bay for 600 nd ac cabin filter for 350

From Where ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear umair i have also bought a wine red corolla i need to ask some details about tough coat spray for what it is and from where i can buy that and for how much pls suggest...

Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kashifamir24 View Post
    Dear umair i have also bought a wine red corolla i need to ask some details about tough coat spray for what it is and from where i can buy that and for how much pls suggest...

Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    @ahmad_yar is your guy. He is the most humble and personable person I've come across on Pakwheels. Ahmed bhai also deals in some signature detailing products. He can source everything for you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

laari adda sargodha road
    From Where ???
    Race 2 Win!! <3 <3 <3

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahmad_yar is your guy. He is the most humble and personable person I've come across on Pakwheels. Ahmed bhai also deals in some signature detailing products. He can source everything for you
    Umair bhai simply no words for ur respect and love Allah app ko buhat khush rakhay and bless u many many "silver" cars
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup

Is it available from Honda? or is it just an ordinary sheet of plastic fixed below?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is it available from Honda? or is it just an ordinary sheet of plastic fixed below?

Also available from Honda

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Many congrats bro.

Drive safe and enjoy these anticipation and excitement days.

please don't get into hurry while opting for upgrades and choose properly and wisely.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    Many congrats bro.

Drive safe and enjoy these anticipation and excitement days.

please don't get into hurry while opting for upgrades and choose properly and wisely.
    Thanks brother ..... so it is Just In
    ..received it today

Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda City &quotAlabaster Silver"  2014 Chapter -1376667

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First Mod > Matching Mudguards

Honda City &quotAlabaster Silver"  2014 Chapter -1376685

& its Bill

Honda City &quotAlabaster Silver"  2014 Chapter -1376686

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List