0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Urgent Help !! City 2007

Hello everyone . i have a major issue with the stearing of my car. Its city 2007 , 1lakh ODO plus !

Since 3 days the stearing seemed hard to me , i was in that feeling maybe air pressure or alignment time it is . found it little difficult to turn when parking etc. However today suddenly the stearing light blinked and went . This happened continuously like blinked a second a goes away . And after a min blinks again for a second and goes away .

Khair then i took it to Honda Pit ship today to check the problem . Since 11am i am standing , 6pm tak they could not figure out the issue . Everytime the error was cleared a new different error showed .
    The whole wiring was checked.
    All the stearing connection joints were checked .

However one thing that was figured out " EPS Charging (Something) " showed 27v . Also one of the error showed High voltage . Another one showed the engine speed does not match . And a third one showed Torque sensor ( Coil ) .

Upon looking the voltage , it was fine between all the wires from the stearing . Also the sensor was checked too they worked fine . But they connected a new Stearing rod , just the electrical connections , and the stearing light didnt show up . Now they said the the stearing motor is faulty for which the whole new stearing rode is need to be purchased that cost 35K+ . I want pakwheelers help if this is the case or should i check with somebody else .
    Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why not get the motor repaired or replaced rather than spending 35k on whole new rod. Just my opinion. It's a hit and try shot.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is what i have asked the guy yesterday only . He was like we will take the motor out and check if it can be repaired or not .

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List