3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

Honda Atlas cars Pakistan limited is planning to launch new Honda City 2014.The variants will be same as before 1.3 City and 1.5 City aspire. The car will be launched with same specifications as of Honda Thailand except the push start and e-con. The car will be Launched any time after the end of June.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^
    Sorry dear no details so far
    It will come here in 2015 1st quarter so I don't think we will get any correct info before December or even January 2015
    At present whatever any one says here regarding features is just assumption expectation and rumour nothing more than that
    Talking about expectations
    I have a feeling Honda Atlas will bring more and better features in even base model City to give a tough completion
    In current city too
    I still remember they said when they launched the car
    U couldn't have asked for more "
    In that price tag
    And definitely it was and again will be value for money
    As compared to competition xli they gave so many things
    Like for example Optitron meter , abs , push type fuel cap opener a bigger trunk space , basic needed features like power mirrors windows immobilizer etc
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I completely second this Post. VIOS is definitely an amazing model - puts you in a confusion if its the new Altis (slightly smaller in size) or some other. But definitely a great car I have seen just recent during my trip to Phuket last week.

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    its not even close to what the new Corolla is going to look like, The car might look grand but its nothing but a dinky, it hasnt grown in size, ive seen the car yes its a eye candy, But seeing the new Corolla at the same time. City chooti gari hai. Jo faraq Cultus aur Alto mei hai wo faraq City aur Corolla ka hai aur rahei ga. For City Toyota Thailand has come up with Toyota VIOS (BELTA) That is the car zalim car.
    Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

new sporty looks awesome,anxiously waiting for its launch

This is first time em liking City in White colour

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@InNoCeNt_DeViL no problem thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    ^^
    Sorry dear no details so far
    It will come here in 2015 1st quarter so I don't think we will get any correct info before December or even January 2015
    At present whatever any one says here regarding features is just assumption expectation and rumour nothing more than that
    Talking about expectations
    I have a feeling Honda Atlas will bring more and better features in even base model City to give a tough completion
    In current city too
    I still remember they said when they launched the car
    U couldn't have asked for more "
    In that price tag
    And definitely it was and again will be value for money
    As compared to competition xli they gave so many things
    Like for example Optitron meter , abs , push type fuel cap opener a bigger trunk space , basic needed features like power mirrors windows immobilizer etc
    There is no immobilizer in city

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    There is no immobilizer in city

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    City Aspire have

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    City Aspire have

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    It has keyless but no immobilizer. @topic City will look bacha in size compared to Corolla.Also its suspension is crap.interior Makes every type of noises on bumps
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    It has keyless but no immobilizer. @topic City will look bacha in size compared to Corolla.Also its suspension is crap.interior Makes every type of noises on bumps
    yaar ap corolla walay thread mei comparison nhe krnay daytay aur yaha khud aesay kaam shuru ker diye hai. leave ur corolla praises to that thread. thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taha1210 View Post
    yaar ap corolla walay thread mei comparison nhe krnay daytay aur yaha khud aesay kaam shuru ker diye hai. leave ur corolla praises to that thread. thanks.
    I am not a Corolla fan.Myself have a 11 Civic
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cant understand why some people want city to be bigger.. itni bhi choti nahi hai In my porch civic and city stand side by side and frankly speaking i have'nt even noticed that.. infact this light aerodynamic body is the reason for good mileage..the only thing i dont like about present city is its hard suspension.. moreover the quality of interior needs improvement but still it is the best value for money bcoz of its great fuel economy, much better grip and brakes as compared to previous city and even models of corolla earlier to 2008.. those who want bigger body can go for Xli but they will have to open windows manually...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=shk_54;4444632]cant understand why some people want city to be bigger.. itni bhi choti nahi hai In my porch civic and city stand side by side and frankly speaking i have'nt even noticed that.. infact this light aerodynamic body is the reason for good mileage..the only thing i dont like about present city is its hard suspension.. moreover the quality of interior needs improvement but still it is the best value for money bcoz of its great fuel economy, much better grip and brakes as compared to previous city and even models of corolla earlier to 2008.. those who want bigger body can go for Xli but they will have to open windows manually... [/QUOTE

not to mention that you will also be spending rs250,000 more on fuel for corolla over 100000km run than on city at current fuel prices

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    cant understand why some people want city to be bigger.. itni bhi choti nahi hai In my porch civic and city stand side by side and frankly speaking i have'nt even noticed that.. infact this light aerodynamic body is the reason for good mileage..the only thing i dont like about present city is its hard suspension.. moreover the quality of interior needs improvement but still it is the best value for money bcoz of its great fuel economy, much better grip and brakes as compared to previous city and even models of corolla earlier to 2008.. those who want bigger body can go for Xli but they will have to open windows manually...
    I think you answered your own question.

If City was slightly bigger, more comfortable and had a better ground clearance, it would compete directly with Corolla XLI and force each of them to try and better the other. Its unfortunate that I have to open windows manually in a Rs. 1.5m car because there is no alternative in this range....city is smaller and less comfortable and GLI is far more expensive.

As to why people prefer big cars..well, its personal preference. In this sense, Pakistanis are more akin to americans who want big cars as opposed to japanese who prefer (what I would call) ugly, econoboxes. Some models that sell in Japan won't sell here so different people have different preferences. Showing off is a large factor too as are historical facts. Back in the 90s, civic competed with Corolla and somehow that impression has been embedded in our minds.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

City is not that small lol.. Corolla is just big.. Its body is too heavy and big as compared to the 1300cc engine.
    Comfort? Drive on motorway and you will realise the advantage of a hard suspension. City has way better mileage.
    Its shape is more aerodynamic and smexy
    The only thing corolla ia better at is probably the interior and cheaper parts

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Being an owner of the current generation City 1.3 auto transmission since 2012. I rate it in the following manner:

Pros:
    1. Good shape
    2. Better fit and finish as compared to previous generation
    3. Direct steering
    4. Bolstered, relatively hard seats (some people consider them uncomfortable so it can be a con for them)

Cons:
    1. Poor drivetrain (combination of engine and transmission). Car struggles to maintain speed on motorway as the transmission and engine are not quite compatible. 5 speed auto tries to keep the car in low rpms howeever engine is not tuned to have enough torque in low rpms. Torque shows its evidence after 3k rpm and then the icing on the cake, car never crosses 4.5k before up shifting. Hence the whole 100 hp experience turns into a very confusing experience.
    2. Air conditioning is not very effective in Lahori summers. Especially when you park the car under sun in June/July for an hour or more it take good 30mins to cool the cabin.
    3. Fuel economy is not impressive either. The max I've achieved in summers in city driving is 9.5km/l and on motorways it's around 12. On the other hand if I compare it to the Altis, that I own, being 1.6 it gives similar figures with much better drive and performance.
    4. Car's stability on high speeds is bad. As said before the steering is direct, reponsive and has just the right weight. But on the other hand car sways with the lightest of cross winds.
    Any given day I would rate previous generation of city much better than this. On paper it had alot less power but it was much better on road.

As far as performance, air conditioning and economy are concerned the car has been diagnosed by mutilple honda dealerships for no issues. Plus I have compared it to other same gen automatic citys of friends and relatives and they're all the same.

Worst part is I bought this car after reading all the amazing reviews on pakwheels and I'm disappointed.

Let's hope the new one turns out to be better. But Honda needs to do a lot if they want to attract back unhappy customers like me.

Roshan on the run!
    Honda City i-VTEC Prosmatec - Worst car ever!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not going through the thread, can anyone tell when is this shape coming ?

F1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r0shu View Post
    Being an owner of the current generation City 1.3 auto transmission since 2012. I rate it in the following manner:

Pros:
    1. Good shape
    3. Direct steering
    4. Bolstered, relatively hard seats (some people consider them uncomfortable so it can be a con for them)

Cons:
    1. Poor drivetrain (combination of engine and transmission). Car struggles to maintain speed on motorway as the transmission and engine are not quite compatible. 5 speed auto tries to keep the car in low rpms howeever engine is not tuned to have enough torque in low rpms. Torque shows its evidence after 3k rpm and then the icing on the cake, car never crosses 4.5k before up shifting. Hence the whole 100 hp experience turns into a very confusing experience.
    2. Air conditioning is not very effective in Lahori summers. Especially when you park the car under sun in June/July for an hour or more it take good 30mins to cool the cabin.
    3. Fuel economy is not impressive either. The max I've achieved in summers in city driving is 9.5km/l and on motorways it's around 12. On the other hand if I compare it to the Altis, that I own, being 1.6 it gives similar figures with much better drive and performance.
    4. Car's stability on high speeds is bad. As said before the steering is direct, reponsive and has just the right weight. But on the other hand car sways with the lightest of cross winds.
    Any given day I would rate previous generation of city much better than this. On paper it had alot less power but it was much better on road.

As far as performance, air conditioning and economy are concerned the car has been diagnosed by mutilple honda dealerships for no issues. Plus I have compared it to other same gen automatic citys of friends and relatives and they're all the same.

Worst part is I bought this car after reading all the amazing reviews on pakwheels and I'm disappointed.

Let's hope the new one turns out to be better. But Honda needs to do a lot if they want to attract back unhappy customers like me.

Roshan on the run!
    100% agreed !
    Godzilla under the Hood !!

F1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usmanulamin View Post
    Not going through the thread, can anyone tell when is this shape coming ?
    some where in mid of 2015 ,inside sources confirmed me this !
    Godzilla under the Hood !!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r0shu View Post

Pros:
    1. Good shape
    3. Direct steering

Cons:

Roshan on the run!
    yaar auto ki economy nhe achi hoti.. talking about 9.5kmpl, my 2013 gli (1.3m/t) gives around 10. considering that, 9.5 with auto tranny doesnt seem bad.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Drive Aspire 1.5 and you'll feel the difference what corolla has not in this price range.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hope new city comes with immobiliser. Khota corolla has disappointed me