3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

Honda Atlas cars Pakistan limited is planning to launch new Honda City 2014.The variants will be same as before 1.3 City and 1.5 City aspire. The car will be launched with same specifications as of Honda Thailand except the push start and e-con. The car will be Launched any time after the end of June.

Attached Images Attached Images      

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pioussoul View Post
    Assembly line karachi?
    Have they started production of 4th gen?
    Honda cars are produced in Lahore. Paksuzuki and Indus have their manufacturing facilities in Karachi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    No tough job if you get insurance form a reputed company
    The question is do we want to live the way thieves and thugs want us to live or we want to live our way. Take necessary precautions and rest leave it to Allah. Kept a Corolla for 10 years Al-Hamdolillah. Allah sub ko naseeb kerayn aur apnay hifz-o-iman ma rakhayn. Aameen.
    Did you keep your Corolla insured for 10 years? And which insurance company do you consider good?
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup.. Looks like existing model
    Drive Hard or stay Home............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So there is no next generation car coming to pakistan in near future!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1913 View Post
    So there is no next generation car coming to pakistan in near future!
    Any reference?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    Did you keep your Corolla insured for 10 years? And which insurance company do you consider good?
    My previous Corolla was insured from 2005-2010 and during the past five years I had no insurance. I never had a single rupee claim and the insurance was of EFU. I mostly relied on imported brass tri circle lock in the steering cross which is good enough to give tough time to on the go car lifters.

For my second car i.e Mehran, for the past two years I have insurance from Askari General Insurance (AGI) and they are quite good. It's cheap also just 17,500 rs for full coverage per year is a nice deal.

I have not yet started research but will most probably get AGI insurance for my forthcoming Gli. Just on a phone call their rep comes to any place you call and take pics, docs and cross cheque. It's that simple.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My previous Corolla was insured from 2005-2010 and during the past five years I had no insurance. I never had a single rupee claim and the insurance was of EFU. I mostly relied on imported brass tri circle lock in the steering cross which is good enough to give tough time to on the go car lifters.

For my second car i.e Mehran, for the past two years I have insurance from Askari General Insurance (AGI) and they are quite good. It's cheap also just 17,500 rs for full coverage per year is a nice deal.

I have not yet started research but will most probably get AGI insurance for my forthcoming Gli. Just on a phone call their rep comes to any place you call and take pics, docs and cross cheque. It's that simple.
    Yes AGI seems good. Since you have insured your Mehran from them, can you tell me at what percentage of car's price, do they give you comprehensive insurance? And does this percentage keeps decreasing for the second year, third year and so on?
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    Yes AGI seems good. Since you have insured your Mehran from them, can you tell me at what percentage of car's price, do they give you comprehensive insurance? And does this percentage keeps decreasing for the second year, third year and so on?
    With EFU it kept on decreasing every year, but AGI for second year again valued the car at the purchasing price. Don't remember the percentage, but at that time price was 637K and still it is insured for 637K.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar inko naya model launch karne mein problem kya hai...Kar kyun nahin dete...Ab to bada munasib time hai launch karne ka...Its year 2015 such a lovely year and because we are having this old shape since 2009 January so 6 saal to ho gaye hain to inko naya shape launch karne mein jaata kya hai...Main sirf ye poochta hoon sabse!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rohban427 View Post
    Yaar inko naya model launch karne mein problem kya hai...Kar kyun nahin dete...Ab to bada munasib time hai launch karne ka...Its year 2015 such a lovely year and because we are having this old shape since 2009 January so 6 saal to ho gaye hain to inko naya shape launch karne mein jaata kya hai...Main sirf ye poochta hoon sabse!!!
    They have to sell left over stock bought at throw away prices from Malaysia and India.. Also they are waiting for Corolla fever to cool down.. Presently it wud b a tough competition...

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This time city will be on upper side if they launch a complete car rather than the strip down version ...
    It will definitely turns rolla fans joy into miseries! !!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This time city will be on upper side if they launch a complete car rather than the strip down version ...
    Keep dreaming. The power of dreams

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any idea what is the control price of brandnew pre facelift city 1.3 manual and auto both parked at different showrooms ??
    Any discount ?
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    They have to sell left over stock bought at throw away prices from Malaysia and India.. Also they are waiting for Corolla fever to cool down.. Presently it wud b a tough competition...

Bro thank you yaar wajah batane ka...Actually the story is that I was dreaming of buying Civic in approximately 2 years from now as my grandmother promised me to do so by arranging the required money...I bought Aspire 1.3 Automatic back in 2012 and at that time also due to less money couldn't buy Civic the car which I loved since a very long time since I was a small kid...I have never owned Civic ever in my life...Mujhe to pata hi nahin hai ke chalti kaise hai Civic ya uski drive kaise hoti hai as frankly speaking this Aspire also was the first good and proper car which my family purchased first time in our lives...Hum to shuru se hi thaki huyi gariyan lete rahe hain aur hamne kabhi koi bade engine ya sahi power waali car nahin li hai..Lolzzz...Kyunke we have never gone above 1300 cc level of cars...Obviously because of shortage of money...So then the story is that I thought ke jitne mein meri naani ami mujhe Civic le kar deti hain...As that also I can only purchase in this case that first I will have to sell my Aspire as don't know ke kitne ki jayegi I bought it for 17.66 in September 2012...Ab 2.5 saal bhi ho hi gaye hain usko chalate huye...To maine socha ke jitne tak Civic nahin le leta to City par hi apna shauq poora kar loon talking about the new shape jo ye honda waale launch hi nahin kar rahe hain because my father said ke apni Aspire automatic bech kar agar Civic lene tak dobara City hi leni hai to kamse kam naya shape to lo at least it will be something new, different and worth buying...Mujhe unki baat mein wazan nazar aaya to is liye main kuch zyada hi wait karne lag gaya hoon ab is naye shape ka!!!

My ultimate destination is offcourse Civic as it will be the first big car in our home...But I am desperately waiting for the new shape of City as then I'll buy a Manual Aspire 1.5 in the meantime to lower my lust for a short time span of 2 years...Lolzzz!!!

Yaar ab aap sab logon se meri humble request hai ke please mere liye dua karna ke mujhe apni dream car CIVIC jald se jald mil jaaye...Thanks and Regards!!!

May we all get what we dream and aspire of from true heart...Aameen!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My dear...honda nay jitna **** gholna tha ghool chukay hain...new city has already been launched in rest of the world...there is nothing fascinating even attravtive in new city...disproportionate shape...their potential buyers are already going for corolla.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro thank you yaar wajah batane ka...Actually the story is that I was dreaming of buying Civic in approximately 2 years from now as my grandmother promised me to do so by arranging the required money...I bought Aspire 1.3 Automatic back in 2012 and at that time also due to less money couldn't buy Civic the car which I loved since a very long time since I was a small kid...I have never owned Civic ever in my life...Mujhe to pata hi nahin hai ke chalti kaise hai Civic ya uski drive kaise hoti hai as frankly speaking this Aspire also was the first good and proper car which my family purchased first time in our lives...Hum to shuru se hi thaki huyi gariyan lete rahe hain aur hamne kabhi koi bade engine ya sahi power waali car nahin li hai..Lolzzz...Kyunke we have never gone above 1300 cc level of cars...Obviously because of shortage of money...So then the story is that I thought ke jitne mein meri naani ami mujhe Civic le kar deti hain...As that also I can only purchase in this case that first I will have to sell my Aspire as don't know ke kitne ki jayegi I bought it for 17.66 in September 2012...Ab 2.5 saal bhi ho hi gaye hain usko chalate huye...To maine socha ke jitne tak Civic nahin le leta to City par hi apna shauq poora kar loon talking about the new shape jo ye honda waale launch hi nahin kar rahe hain because my father said ke apni Aspire automatic bech kar agar Civic lene tak dobara City hi leni hai to kamse kam naya shape to lo at least it will be something new, different and worth buying...Mujhe unki baat mein wazan nazar aaya to is liye main kuch zyada hi wait karne lag gaya hoon ab is naye shape ka!!!

My ultimate destination is offcourse Civic as it will be the first big car in our home...But I am desperately waiting for the new shape of City as then I'll buy a Manual Aspire 1.5 in the meantime to lower my lust for a short time span of 2 years...Lolzzz!!!

Yaar ab aap sab logon se meri humble request hai ke please mere liye dua karna ke mujhe apni dream car CIVIC jald se jald mil jaaye...Thanks and Regards!!!

i wish u are able to get civic as soon as possible.. InshaAllah

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I sold my aspire 1.5 last week n now im confused whetger to go for altis or civic! Civic has low resale n corolla has high theft rate..this is shaking my mind..no doubt civic has all luxuries..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by big_T View Post
    I sold my aspire 1.5 last week n now im confused whetger to go for altis or civic! Civic has low resale n corolla has high theft rate..this is shaking my mind..no doubt civic has all luxuries..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Buy a civic and lower it first of all.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers