3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

Honda Atlas cars Pakistan limited is planning to launch new Honda City 2014.The variants will be same as before 1.3 City and 1.5 City aspire. The car will be launched with same specifications as of Honda Thailand except the push start and e-con. The car will be Launched any time after the end of June.

Attached Images Attached Images      

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As soon as Honda launches the next City, current model will get expensive. Just like a used 2002 was more expensive than 2003 daddu City at some point. Just like 2012 8th Gen Civic stayed high priced for some time after 9th Gen came.
    So it's high time to get a facelift 2015 City before it gets extinct in good condition. Just the way it's getting harder and harder to find a good originally low mileage Reborn

E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Wese i think they shouldnt change the current Honda City
    The facelift City looks nice
    Obv corolla is way ahead in all aspects
    But in 1512000 new Facelift City is a nice option
    I have seen a few new facelift Honda City in tafetta white with modulo bodykits
    It looks really really nice and better than new shape City
    yes facelift looks better than new city but its more than 6 years people are using it, now one day or the other people want change thats why gradually current city will become unpopular among buyers. so honda should launch new city at least buyers will not think he or she is purchasing a vehicle which remained under people feet for more than 6 years, they will think they are purchasing something new

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Normally designers make designs so that old designs looks boring as Toyota does (Minus the Toyota Indus shape which still looks decent and its dashboard quality is way better than corollas after that....) When 10th Gen came the 9th Gen looked boring and when 11th Gen came then 10th Gen and all previous Gens look dull and boring.
    While what Honda does is un-understandable.... They made a city which was very good looking and then they made daddu city (perhaps the ugliest looking sedan of Pakistan (no offence)).
    Then they have another example of 8th gen civic which is the one of the best looking sedans produced ever and then they ended up with 9th gen which is dull and 'chuss' as compared to 8th gen. It seems like they have tried to copy merc's tail lights and failed miserably. Resulting in destruction of overall look of the car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    Normally designers make designs so that old designs looks boring as Toyota does (Minus the Toyota Indus shape which still looks decent and its dashboard quality is way better than corollas after that....) When 10th Gen came the 9th Gen looked boring and when 11th Gen came then 10th Gen and all previous Gens look dull and boring.
    While what Honda does is un-understandable.... They made a city which was very good looking and then they made daddu city (perhaps the ugliest looking sedan of Pakistan (no offence)).
    Then they have another example of 8th gen civic which is the one of the best looking sedans produced ever and then they ended up with 9th gen which is dull and 'chuss' as compared to 8th gen. It seems like they have tried to copy merc's tail lights and failed miserably. Resulting in destruction of overall look of the car.
    I think what they do is: deliberately make a bad model after a good model. That way they cash the name they developed for previous one AND then when they produce another good model after a bad model, it becomes a wow factor once again.
    For example (in my honest opinion): the 92-95 Civic was a marvel and it still today is a heart throb, 96-2000 Civic was okay, the dashboard/interior design did not have the charm we can see in 95. Then came the 2001-2006, mostly people like that model but i think it was okay to look at BUT to be honest one of the worst handling Civic models ever. Many "Eagle Eye" fan boys may not digest the fact but it was pathetic to handle. No offence but the way that car loses control and the tail spins out was pathetic. And how the suspension gave up after it's first ever pothole was a pain in the..... Then came the famous 8th Gen Reborn, probably one of the best cars ever from Honda, a real breakthrough after the long lost 95. The reborn followed by 9th Gen..... A disaster in comparison to 8th.
    Talking about City: 97-99 was well to be honest ugly, the facelift 2000-2002 was just too good. Though with the same car underneath it was on a different planet both in terms of look and driving response due to engine replacement. Then came the ugliest Honda of all, the stupid child scaring daddoo/istaree/jogger: a super stupid design both interior and exterior and an even horrible drive. Next came the 2009-2015 and again its a beauty. Amd after that the one coming ahead, looks like the prototype got distorted and was sent into final production without correction, the front looks like someone broke its teeth (the grill) and instead of botox it was injected under the chin with high density fat from pakistani cows resulting in swelling the lower half specially at the back (extra amount of fat injected by mistake) The interior seems like they took designs on different pieces of paper from Corolla, Liana, Vitz, Civic and whatever they could get their hands on, put them in a china make blender and poured the contents onto one paper and voila: here is the sketch of new City's interior. To summarize, another example of ugliness at it's best.

E200/Prado/Civic9th/Civic8th/Rolla/Passo/Beetle65

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Yes. 95-96 civic was and is epic. These two cars Toyota Indus and civic 95-96 running on roads still have a lot of charm left in them despite being 20 years old shapes as compared to 9th gen civic which is 3 years old I think.
    As far 'new city' is concerned which is still faaar away from its launch in Pakistan; more curves, cuts doesn't necessarily mean a good exterior.
    As someone said earlier it seems like a rickshaw has scratched a line on it's doors from front all the way to back.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To be honest it all comes down to personal preference. I really like how the 4th gen looks - like a proper car. The 5th gen shrank too much in looks but was still aggressive. The 6th is now back to large form factor.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saad2014 View Post
    yes facelift looks better than new city but its more than 6 years people are using it, now one day or the other people want change thats why gradually current city will become unpopular among buyers. so honda should launch new city at least buyers will not think he or she is purchasing a vehicle which remained under people feet for more than 6 years, they will think they are purchasing something new
    Unfortunately, this is not true. Pakistani market works in a very different manner, if people here wanted change like other international markets Mehran and Cultus would not be such high sellers. The same is also true in Honda's case. The highest sales ever of the current generation Honda City since its launch in 2009 in Pakistan have been recorded this year! whilst there is already talk of a newer model.

For most buyers here the top priority is resale and spare parts which is why otherwise good brands like Chevrolet and Nissan failed to make their mark in the market. The government is largely to blame for this Model Stagnation in the country as they have given Paksuzuki open hand in the market and gives them all taxi scheme contracts etc as well. Furthermore, in other countries the auto assemblers are by law made to transfer technology, provide safety features, comply with emission standards and meet high localization targets of modern tech cars within 5-6 year life of the model.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Cannot agree with you more. Mark X is hands the best looking sedan I have ever seen.
    Even the older Mark X 2005-2006 which roams in Pakistan still looks hot.
    You might want to look up crown athlete then

Well as far as the sale figures are being thrown here for the Honda city it definitely won't have a new model before 2017. Another major reason for city sales is the ~2.4 Lac difference with its feature equivalent counterpart GLi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Toyota deserve ovation for this car, Though this has been overshadowed by Camry and Crown recently. Civic should have a look like this, For city, Grace is the shape to follow, Very decent front however a problem with rear, Hopefully Honda does some rear facelift for City/Grace.
    To me, the previous shape felt better. This one has a bit too flat trunk. And the front features are very low placed.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    To me, the previous shape felt better. This one has a bit too flat trunk. And the front features are very low placed.
    @RollOnBigMaMa Have you seend the facelift version that came from 2013? The car has class written all over it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We wont see new model of city before mid 2016.My bet

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    @RollOnBigMaMa Have you seend the facelift version that came from 2013? The car has class written all over it.
    Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch -1591695

Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch -1591696

I meant this shape. This is more graceful than the current one!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it looks awesome from backside.

front is too cheap / low .

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 onboard the International Space Station

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Facelift version looks better to me khair personal choice

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

=
    Guys,i m fallowing this thread from last 3 month.i need sum guideline regarding purchase of City.

as i read in this thread,right now Honda delivery take 45 days for new city.and i want my car max start of september (1,2 weeks befor eid ul azha) so if u place my order till this monthend,i ll able to get my car in start or mid of sep.

i m also waiting for new shape of city.but after fallow this thread i reach at point,there is v low chance for new city.so i made my mind for this Face lift city now.but dont wana ruin my investment on old model.if new 1 coming in next 3,4 monthes.i can hold it till nov.but if its sure,not coming befor 2016 mid or even 2017 then i wana place my order for this face lift 1.

so i m totally confused.

1 of my friend advice me to get Gli or even Altis.reason is toyota new shape life is next 5 year least.but city ll b change any time in future.so it resale of old model ll b goes down. (compare to toyota)

btw toyota current deliver tiem for gli or altis is 3 to 4 monthes.so i have only choice for city (Prosmatic)

so can sum 1 confirm abt this new shape?

or i have place order for old 1?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman_mk View Post
    =
    Guys,i m fallowing this thread from last 3 month.i need sum guideline regarding purchase of City.

as i read in this thread,right now Honda delivery take 45 days for new city.and i want my car max start of september (1,2 weeks befor eid ul azha) so if u place my order till this monthend,i ll able to get my car in start or mid of sep.

i m also waiting for new shape of city.but after fallow this thread i reach at point,there is v low chance for new city.so i made my mind for this Face lift city now.but dont wana ruin my investment on old model.if new 1 coming in next 3,4 monthes.i can hold it till nov.but if its sure,not coming befor 2016 mid or even 2017 then i wana place my order for this face lift 1.

so i m totally confused.

1 of my friend advice me to get Gli or even Altis.reason is toyota new shape life is next 5 year least.but city ll b change any time in future.so it resale of old model ll b goes down. (compare to toyota)

btw toyota current deliver tiem for gli or altis is 3 to 4 monthes.so i have only choice for city (Prosmatic)

Go for this model. Its a nice car. There's always going to be a new model, so get your ride and enjoy it. Plus new model will be with a higher price tag so you wont loose your money spent on this model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

=

so i m totally confused.

Bro, sincere advice is this, go for Corolla. And stay away from City Prosmatic.

There are some hot rumors that New City will be out this October. I think, you should wait till September because it'll be cleared till than.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

=

so i m totally confused.

Go for Corolla... i booked my Gli auto 2 weeks .. delivery in september ... I liked the drive of Corolla auto a lot more as compared to City prosmatec ...
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    There are some hot rumors that New City will be out this October. I think, you should wait till September because it'll be cleared till than.
    that is da main issue.if new model is coming then i can wait till nov.but if not then i want my ride befor eid.
    and if i wait till september n then order for old city.it take atleast 30 days or so.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that is da main issue.if new model is coming then i can wait till nov.but if not then i want my ride befor eid.
    and if i wait till september n then order for old city.it take atleast 30 days or so.
    Go for corolla. You'll get your ride before Eid.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List