3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

Honda Atlas cars Pakistan limited is planning to launch new Honda City 2014.The variants will be same as before 1.3 City and 1.5 City aspire. The car will be launched with same specifications as of Honda Thailand except the push start and e-con. The car will be Launched any time after the end of June.

Attached Images Attached Images      

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    Thankyou for a well detailed reply.
    One last advice is required.
    Is this the right time to buy a City 1.3 M/T?
    Also new city might be in the lines. Is there chance of further discount in price? (2.5 lac on launch of civic?)?
    As GLi has high theft rate and low fuel consumption.
    1. You are the best person to decide this. If you like the current city get it. If you must have the latest then wait. Personally i dont see a revolutionary change in the new city except for the white led instrument panel. I like the current styling more. I am not even sure that 1.3 will get the white led dash as the vanilla model of 2014 has the old amber lit dash
    2. Cant say as this will depend on the existing stock of assembled/ ready vehicles etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thankyou for a well detailed reply.
    One last advice is required.
    Is this the right time to buy a City 1.3 M/T?
    Also new city might be in the lines. Is there chance of further discount in price? (2.5 lac on launch of civic?)?
    As GLi has high theft rate and low fuel consumption.
    I am waiting for the new model since july and i would advise you to wait too. At first i was about to buy aspire in july but thanks to a relative who stopped me and advised to wait for the new model i did not buy it. Now as soon as its launched i am a customer. And even if the new shape isnt launched they'll surely introduce a facelift so in both cases youll benefit.

Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. Remember this.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes you're right. But no confirm news of facelift. And they will at least increase Rs 50, 000.
    One can easily get new tail lights and bumpers+grill in that price in exchange of old ones.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes you're right. But no confirm news of facelift. And they will at least increase Rs 50, 000.
    One can easily get new tail lights and bumpers+grill in that price in exchange of old ones.
    No bro they wont increase price on facelift and theres a 20/100% chance they will launch a facelift cause this model is ending its life cycle. Im sure a new model will be released and the price would be less than xli

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda city 2014 --- pakistan launch

Quote Originally Posted by q_malik7142 View Post
    I am waiting for the new model since july and i would advise you to wait too. At first i was about to buy aspire in july but thanks to a relative who stopped me and advised to wait for the new model i did not buy it. Now as soon as its launched i am a customer. And even if the new shape isnt launched they'll surely introduce a facelift so in both cases youll benefit.

Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. Remember this.
    New model is around the corner and u people expecting facelift??? City will be launched in first quarter of 2015.. May be delayed to maximum 2nd quarter if old stock not cleared by that time.. But its coming in 2015 first half for sure.. They may add some goodies like additional cams they gave in civic to attract customers but no facelift
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shk_54 i am also positive new model will launch thats why im waiting. I expect a jan-feb launch. I was just saying a facelift if incase it launches. Can u share your source about new city's launch.
    @rizwan400 please provide some information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For the first time ever in my life I am waiting for a City !
    This new City looks really nice and sporty ..
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Interior wise this model looks good but i like current city exterior more than it.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Advance incometax for leased vehicle

Who will pay the tax (filers/non filers) in case of bank lease and how much for Honda City Aspire (M/T) ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

city aspire m/t will be priced a little more than xli and no idea about tax. but i know that this tax is to be paid only once, either while buying the car or registering it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda 1.4 v/s 1.6 GLI

Quote Originally Posted by kick_in View Post
    Corolla fan spotted!
    And for your kind information, current aspire 1.5 city had more features than GLI 1.6 auto. We might not get sunroof or push start button, but there are chances of airbag, climate control and audio buttons on steering.

Honda may provide some new features in this 1.5 city but they are still unable to provide beautiful zig zag automatic gear which Corolla have,,more over they are also far behind in drive comfort (suspension),shape and robustness which Corolla cars have.,,,Would also like to buy new Honda 1.5 automatic if they could atleast change its shape,especailly from rear with some changes in present gear style.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ChaudhryBabu View Post
    Honda may provide some new features in this 1.5 city but they are still unable to provide beautiful zig zag automatic gear which Corolla have,,more over they are also far behind in drive comfort (suspension),shape and robustness which Corolla cars have.,,,Would also like to buy new Honda 1.5 automatic if they could atleast change its shape,especailly from rear with some changes in present gear style.
    for ur kind info , hard suspension is for better grip,handling and braking , in which handa takes the lead all time, come to driving position in which city is much much better. cities seats are better then gli. Its all personal opinion on shapes liking or not b t w i like city shape more then the cowrolla,

the **** thing in corolla which irritates me is XLI and ttheir so called top of the line ALTIS have same shape one can not differ weather u spend 2.3m or 1.6m total waste of money LMAO
    vtec roxx!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    for ur kind info , hard suspension is for better grip,handling and braking , in which handa takes the lead all time, come to driving position in which city is much much better. cities seats are better then gli. Its all personal opinion on shapes liking or not b t w i like city shape more then the cowrolla,

the **** thing in corolla which irritates me is XLI and ttheir so called top of the line ALTIS have same shape one can not differ weather u spend 2.3m or 1.6m total waste of money LMAO
    Exactly. Whether you spend 2.4m or 1.6m, you get the same shape. Xli is useless, I don't know why people here have made it so famous!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaudhryBabu View Post
    As RL589 said, hard suspension is for better grip, handling and braking which corolla doesn't have. If you have ever driven any car which has "Sports" mode like Honda CRZ, you can feel that the car suspension automatically turns harder and you can feel the bumps.
    As far as the Seats are concerned, Yesterday I came back from my village to Karachi, a 7-hour long journey in my grandma's 2013 GLI, my back still hurts. I just don't get it, how come people say that corolla is comfortable? It was hell uncomfortable to me especially on bumpy roads though it was really nice if the roads were good. We also have a city and we mostly go to our village 3-4 times a year in our city with 3-4 people in the back seats and I never felt uncomfortable!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Obviously never
    Becoz corolla is a better and bigger car
    As per my knowledge, corolla is 6 inches lengthier and 3 inches wider. Not much of a difference.
    I have no idea how you define the word 'better' in a car. If it is soft suspension only, then yes Corolla is better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by obiqbal View Post
    As per my knowledge, corolla is 6 inches lengthier and 3 inches wider. Not much of a difference.
    I have no idea how you define the word 'better' in a car. If it is soft suspension only, then yes Corolla is better.

Just ask yourself a simple question
    Corolla beats city only because it has a better suspension ?

Corolla and Civic can be compared
    City and corolla sorry they can't be !

I am a Honda lover myself would love to get this new city it is better for me than xli and gli but for proper daily use with 4 ppl in the car Corolla is a better and spacious car than City
    And yes it has a much better shape too
    Peace

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just ask yourself a simple question
    Corolla beats city only because it has a better suspension ?

Corolla and Civic can be compared
    City and corolla sorry they can't be !

I am a Honda lover myself would love to get this new city it is better for me than xli and gli but for proper daily use with 4 ppl in the car Corolla is a better and spacious car than City
    And yes it has a much better shape too
    Peace
    We bought two cars in 2014 with two months gap. One was Aspire, the other one was Corolla 1.6 Auto. I have been driving noth since quite some time now and my previous car for last 8 years was a Civic. After civic, I found City to be in (close to) total control. I agree Corolla has softer suspension but that's it !
    It does not have that pickup, nor does a good handling and goodies. Even the seats are not that comfortable. In the front seat, there are no body contours defined. In city, u actually sit in the seat, not ON the seat. I also kind of like the interior and exterior of Honda. It is not comparable with Civic, but is good enough.

As far as driving with 4 people is concerned, yes Corolla is better but I have driven City with 5 people and it seems okay due to added weight.

Certain negative aspects of City include a very bumpy ride on rough roads, lower gear ratios resulting in high rpms, unjustified price difference for Auto transmission, etc. Corolla is definitely better in these aspects.

I am not a huge city or Honda fan, but I just found City to be a 'bit' better than corolla for the driving style..

P.S. it's not a war between the cars but just a personal preference.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by obiqbal View Post
    We bought two cars in 2014 with two months gap. One was Aspire, the other one was Corolla 1.6 Auto. I have been driving noth since quite some time now and my previous car for last 8 years was a Civic. After civic, I found City to be in (close to) total control. I agree Corolla has softer suspension but that's it !
    It does not have that pickup, nor does a good handling and goodies. Even the seats are not that comfortable. In the front seat, there are no body contours defined. In city, u actually sit in the seat, not ON the seat. I also kind of like the interior and exterior of Honda. It is not comparable with Civic, but is good enough.

As far as driving with 4 people is concerned, yes Corolla is better but I have driven City with 5 people and it seems okay due to added weight.

Certain negative aspects of City include a very bumpy ride on rough roads, lower gear ratios resulting in high rpms, unjustified price difference for Auto transmission, etc. Corolla is definitely better in these aspects.

I am not a huge city or Honda fan, but I just found City to be a 'bit' better than corolla for the driving style..

P.S. it's not a war between the cars but just a personal preference.

Yes exactly
    I totally agree with you
    This is the main difference between Corolla and Civic / City
    Honda gives u a great feel behind the wheel
    Even i got really tired and bored after driving 1.8 altis cruisetronic for just 1 year
    And really enjoyed driving the 7th gen civic for more than 5 years

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys any idea any rough guess
    What will be the price of this new city 1.3 prosmatec ?
    Current one is for 1624 /-

Xli manual is for 1627 , they will launch xli automatic in January 2015 and it will be for 1702000/- ( since the price difference in gli manual n auto is 75k )
    Considering that what do you guys say about city
    I think it's too difficult for Atlas to give a full new change in just 75 k

And they will have to give the same engine to control the price I am afraid !
    Plus I really doubt that they will offer Econ , rear ac vents etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by afak14 View Post
    Who will pay the tax (filers/non filers) in case of bank lease and how much for Honda City Aspire (M/T) ?
    I was thinking the same too.. As in leased vehicle bank is owner so I guess it would go in filer category or even so no tax at all.

I think this tax is on individuals and not institutions. What is the case with Pvt Ltd companies?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys any idea any rough guess
    What will be the price of this new city 1.3 prosmatec ?
    Current one is for 1624 /-

Xli manual is for 1627 , they will launch xli automatic in January 2015 and it will be for 1702000/- ( since the price difference in gli manual n auto is 75k )

Considering that what do you guys say about city
    I think it's too difficult for Atlas to give a full new change in just 75 k

And they will have to give the same engine to control the price I am afraid !
    Plus I really doubt that they will offer Econ , rear ac vents etc
    First of all the engine will be same as its the same one being offered in india.
    Secondly, i think the prices will be:
    City 1.3 mt-1575000
    City 1.3 at-1640000
    Aspire mt-170000
    Aspire at-1840000

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List