Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 3713
Like Tree1104Likes

Thread: Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    xeeshan161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    31
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

    Honda Atlas cars Pakistan limited is planning to launch new Honda City 2014.The variants will be same as before 1.3 City and 1.5 City aspire. The car will be launched with same specifications as of Honda Thailand except the push start and e-con. The car will be Launched any time after the end of June.

    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. #761
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdullah1913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    283
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well GLI doesn't have a back camera and even multimedia! It's price is 17,79,000+20,000+40,000=18,39,000 without registration! City is much cheaper and has many additional features

  3. #762
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No need to fight.
    Corolla fans would never understand, PEACE!
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  4. #763
    PakWheeler Follow
    NOKIA7710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    28
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Lol at poor people.Do you take people who buy corolla worth 1.8million poor?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes poor people spending 1.8m of there hard earned money and have to buy a crap teen dabba with absolutely no fetures whatsover. Dont want to argue much. Peace.

  5. #764
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default



    New Honda City 2015 Shape Pics -1485545

  6. #765
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    One of my favorite color

    New Honda City 2015 Shape Pics -1485550

  7. #766
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usama1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Corolla lacks some basic features but to be honest this tym corolla clearly takes lead (shape wise and inerior)....2ndly honda should seriously thinkover about suspension of city 2009-2014...i visit honda after every two months and whenever i meet with city owners they complain the same...company executive to company mechanics all know and admits the stiff suspension defect and have single answer to all the complainants that we have told the company regarding your complaint.

    Sent from my LG-F160 SKL using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #767
    PakWheeler Follow
    MBZ128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    Corolla's looks are just too heavy!
    Not decent like It used to be and not on the sporty side either, a mixture of both you can say! :-D :-P (If you know what I mean)
    Hows ur hayabusa
    If u know what i mean

  9. #768
    PakWheeler Follow
    farwabbas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any idea when will it be launched in Pakistan and an estimate of its price...
    " I am not a psychopath, I am a highly functioning sociopath, do your research!"- SH

  10. #769
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farwabbas View Post
    Any idea when will it be launched in Pakistan and an estimate of its price...
    Hopefully in Feb 2015. And no idea about its price but it will be less than XLI/GLI
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  11. #770
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1913 View Post
    Well GLI doesn't have a back camera and even multimedia! It's price is 17,79,000+20,000+40,000=18,39,000 without registration! City is much cheaper and has many additional features
    control price of Gli is 17.49 lacs and please try to understand corolla is a compact sedan while city is a sub compact ... two different class of vehicles .. corolla is well built in all aspects ... jitna mrzi make up kr lo ..city will remain city ...

    no offence as I am city owner too but wr should learn to call spade a spade ...

    Bros any update on changes ???

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  12. #771
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Red face

    What is this Toyota Fans on 2.2 MM worth Corolla Grande.....??
    Same AC controls used on 2007 model corrolla...!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #772
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasnain View Post
    What is this Toyota Fans on 2.2 MM worth Corolla Grande.....??
    Same AC controls used on 2007 model corrolla...!!
    You're late.
    Just to give you a tiny update- It features no Immobilizer as well.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  14. #773
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    And Touch sensitive controls on New City. (Picture as got from web)
    No Offense, Just Comparison...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. #774
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    You're late.
    Just to give you a tiny update- It features no Immobilizer as well.
    @faiz.aslam.121
    Lol

  16. #775
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    control price of Gli is 17.49 lacs and please try to understand corolla is a compact sedan while city is a sub compact ... two different class of vehicles .. corolla is well built in all aspects ... jitna mrzi make up kr lo ..city will remain city ...

    no offence as I am city owner too but wr should learn to call spade a spade ...

    Bros any update on changes ???

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    The current city and corolla are both classified as compacts as their lenghts are > 4191mm.
    City: 4415
    corolla: 4620

  17. #776
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Legal_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,733
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
    The current city and corolla are both classified as compacts as their lenghts are > 4191mm.
    City: 4415
    corolla: 4620
    Ill differ from your statement bcz honda city is based on honda jazz/fit which are hatchbacks n are sub compacts. Im owner of city since 2010 n I love it but I know its hard its fragile n its a sub compact. Rear seats shoulder space will tell the tale no matter roof is higher thn a rolla. In the end i don't own both companies nor I work for them. Fact remains a fact though in 1.3 ill fo for zipy city rather thn sluggish gli , in aspire 1.5 pros n 1.6 gli auto hands down gli 1.6 n story changes again at 1.8 category....may tay honda laynsa

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Your grandchildren will likely find it incredible - or even sinful - that you burned up a gallon of gasoline to fetch a pack of cigarettes!

  18. #777
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal_rebel View Post
    Ill differ from your statement bcz honda city is based on honda jazz/fit which are hatchbacks n are sub compacts. Im owner of city since 2010 n I love it but I know its hard its fragile n its a sub compact. Rear seats shoulder space will tell the tale no matter roof is higher thn a rolla. In the end i don't own both companies nor I work for them. Fact remains a fact though in 1.3 ill fo for zipy city rather thn sluggish gli , in aspire 1.5 pros n 1.6 gli auto hands down gli 1.6 n story changes again at 1.8 category....may tay honda laynsa

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    The definition of a sub-compact is a car of length < 4191mm. The cars in questions are of greater length.

    Other ways of defining a compact is a wheel base of 100in - 105in; Both cars fall in this category

    These are set standards which are set out by powers greater than you and I; I am just reproducing them here.

    Finally Google is your friend. Current Gen city and Corolla are both defined as compacts.

  19. #778
    PakWheeler Follow
    racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any updates? Stop toyota vs Honda please.

  20. #779
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdullah1913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    283
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa bros! The New model city (facelifted) would be out after Eid InshaAllah! Honda guys committed to deliver it in third week of October InshaAllah! I'm waiting with patience and excitement! Would surely update the Honda fans as soon as I get it!

  21. #780
    PakWheeler Follow
    MBZ128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1913 View Post
    Aoa bros! The New model city (facelifted) would be out after Eid InshaAllah! Honda guys committed to deliver it in third week of October InshaAllah! I'm waiting with patience and excitement! Would surely update the Honda fans as soon as I get it!
    Its not new model, only facelifted

    New model is expected in feb2015.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •