3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

Honda Atlas cars Pakistan limited is planning to launch new Honda City 2014.The variants will be same as before 1.3 City and 1.5 City aspire. The car will be launched with same specifications as of Honda Thailand except the push start and e-con. The car will be Launched any time after the end of June.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello,

i have a 2013 1.5 aspire prosmatec, is there a possibility i could get all these trims from honda atlas islamabad and facelift my 10 months old car???

what are the prices of the cosmetic trims? plus could you guys please tellme if the new blue meter in the dash could be installed and orange one taken out? will honda atlas be providing the parts? what will be the cost?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1913 View Post
    So u mean to say that i should pay another 79,500 and get the leather seats, fog lights, rear speakers and the rims.????
    original honda fog lights cost 5000 from dealer
    original honda rear speakers cost 5500 from dealer

how much does normal/average rims and leather covers for city cost in the open market????
    Yes, I'm saying that!
    You can get rims for around 20-30k but all of them would be Chinese with really poor quality.
    Original leather covers are hell expensive, those guys in market who say that "ye leather cover ha" are actually regzine or have partial leather to them and they are over 9k.
    If I was at your place, I would have bought the City Aspire 1.5l.
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    Hello,

i have a 2013 1.5 aspire prosmatec, is there a possibility i could get all these trims from honda atlas islamabad and facelift my 10 months old car???

what are the prices of the cosmetic trims? plus could you guys please tellme if the new blue meter in the dash could be installed and orange one taken out? will honda atlas be providing the parts? what will be the cost?
    You can get them from local market.
    Check out "Honda City fan club" thread, a guy has already installed facelift tail lights. Pg-496 post#9904
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kick_in View Post
    You can get them from local market.
    Check out "Honda City fan club" thread, a guy has already installed facelift tail lights. Pg-496 post#9904

i am least concerned about the taillights as the look proper ugly,

what i am after is Chrome grill, front back bumpers, rear armrest cupholder (as i have aspire 1.5 prosmatec but no cupholder in rear arm rest) , blue speedometer and thats about it.

i just called honda centre rawalpindi and they confirmed parts will be available mid of next month.

this model has introduced ECO light in the speedometer as if you drive within 70 kmph you will see eco light turned on, speedometer will be available too and it has additional ECO light in it.

i hope the parts prices are minimum as my aspire 1.5 is just 10 months old and i dont want to feel left out

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what i am after is Chrome grill, front back bumpers, rear armrest cupholder (as i have aspire 1.5 prosmatec but no cupholder in rear arm rest) , blue speedometer and thats about it.

i just called honda centre rawalpindi and they confirmed parts will be available mid of next month.

this model has introduced ECO light in the speedometer as if you drive within 70 kmph you will see eco light turned on, speedometer will be available too and it has additional ECO light in it.

i hope the parts prices are minimum as my aspire 1.5 is just 10 months old and i dont want to feel left out
    I can assure you, prices would be damn high.
    Please wait for a while and then check local market, you might find them there.
    Rear bumper is the same I guess, it just has added reflectors.
    For speedometer, you can get LED's changed from local market or you can do a DIY yourself.!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You forgot, with same old 90's engine! XD
    In your words, let me say, OLD WINE IN NEW BOTTLE.
    This line is enough to troll XLI/GLI fans!
    BTW you meant to say:
    Comfort>ABS
    Comfort>Mileage
    Comfort>Power
    Comfort>Rims
    Comfort>Power windows and central locking etc
    For Civic you meant to say
    Comfort>Safety(Airbags)
    Comfort>Climate control
    Comfort>Immobiliser etc
    And Civic with better tyres is as comfy as corolla.
    LOL
    XLI/GLI only have 2 good thing compared to City and that is it's suspension and shape, nothing else!
    just to inform u i own civic and city both present shape.. so atleast u cant blame me to be a typical rolla fan.. both honda and corolla have their own pros and cons and in the end its matter of choice...
    so chill..
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    just to inform u i own civic and city both present shape.. so atleast u cant blame me to be a typical rolla fan.. infact i like both honda and corolla and the two have their own pros and cons so chill..
    Great.
    For others who might be thinking I'm Honda fan, I'm not. -_-
    So chill out and lets wait for the New City!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    My sincere request to Honda Atlas and Toyota Indus:

Please consider OEM alloy rims in 16x6.5" and corresponding tyres (Bridgestone, Dunlop, Yokohama) as option for someone wanting to upgrade the wheel just like SatNav and leather seats. It will be a complete peace of mind with respect to authenticity, balance between comfort and performance. And you will get the look too. People still opt for SatNav and leather seats. This step could be a game changer since most of us go for the wheel and rim thing. What do you guys think. Votes please
    Honda city sales kalma Chowk had this option when they launched in 7th Gen civic back in 2001-2

But I guess everyone will opt for factory fitted imported tyres thus reducing the sale of Eurostars drastically.
    At least this way the Eurostar company has a good business even though a majority of civic owners ditch their tyres for imported ones as soon as they leave the showroom :p
    And if you suggest this to honda they will say - we have to meet a certain criteria to have a certain percentage of Pakistani manufactured parts in our cars as per rules and regulations - so Eurostars it is then

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda has done this before and they did it again, Its a good way to clear up stocks. Remember when Toyota Corolla 8th Gen came out and everyone went crazy about the beige interior Honda civic 2003-2004 came into being? and in less then 12 months they face lifted the car known as eagle eyes. So there are very much chances that you might see a new City with in the second quarter of 2015. About parts etc bla bla, They install what they get from Honda Thailand. They install what they get. Apni marzi se they cannot even change a bulb.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I see the face lifted City growing over us and this thread slowly vanishing into thin air after about two weeks.
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I got the priceHonda city 2014  pakistan launch -1490402 today in my inbox.... the price list and explicitly saying ALL NEW "LIMITED" Edition..... so i think it might change in next year.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    Honda city sales kalma Chowk had this option when they launched in 7th Gen civic back in 2001-2

But I guess everyone will opt for factory fitted imported tyres thus reducing the sale of Eurostars drastically.
    At least this way the Eurostar company has a good business even though a majority of civic owners ditch their tyres for imported ones as soon as they leave the showroom :p
    And if you suggest this to honda they will say - we have to meet a certain criteria to have a certain percentage of Pakistani manufactured parts in our cars as per rules and regulations - so Eurostars it is then
    Sir, I mentioned OEM Honda alloys which could be acquired from Thailand easily. Not everyone would opt for a plus sized wheel and tyre sice it may not be a cheap option. I think the OEM SatNav is around 50k? Well, you get the point. So Eurostars are still going to be bombed upon us and majority of customers will still stick to 15" standard. But for the rest of us with "itch" 16" alloys will be a good option rather than a SatNav. This holds good for both Civic and maybe City both.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Im in the same situation as you are,my city is only 5 months old and i also want to get it converted to facelift model!
    But have you asked the price from dealership of the bumpers,grill,blue odo,cup holders?????

Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, I'm saying that!
    You can get rims for around 20-30k but all of them would be Chinese with really poor quality.
    Original leather covers are hell expensive, those guys in market who say that "ye leather cover ha" are actually regzine or have partial leather to them and they are over 9k.
    If I was at your place, I would have bought the City Aspire 1.5l.
    Dear Bro thanks alot for the advice............i have booked basic 1.3 with multimedia and nav at 1,610,500/= i would keep the steel rims and would get good quality seat covers......for 1.3 aspire i would have to pay another 80,000 (becoz car price including everything is 1,690,000).....being a salaried guy i think i would find a better utilization of that PKR 80,000/-. :-)... like may be insurance.... Cheers and thanks alot....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Imagine! Honda Atlas jumping in joy and waiting for many orders for the facelift parts to be sold out. I believe most are bolt on? What a move.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The facelift city is much better in terms of styling,interior and options. I myself am a Hnda Fan,but my wife and brother liked the Corolla better. After having a look at the new City, I would say that it is much much much better,although it would be having the same stiff suspension,none the less the driving pleasure that yo get from the City is much more then the new Gli. Our old City,2011 which we sold off was really fast and was giving us an average of around 9 plus kms per litre. Considering its an auto, I would say it was more then OK. Plus, if you compare the price,Gli being 1827K and City being 1794k (Aspire) and the options of the City,I would say City is a winner. Even the basic City,non Aspire verison is for 1633K,and you can add on the fog lights,navigation and the utility package to that.All in all,hands down the new City is just AMMMAAAAZZZZINNNGG!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dats my honda city aka facelift , with new front n back bumper , grill , backlights and blue speedometer ...

Honda city 2014  pakistan launch -1490414
    Put your trust in Allah and remember, He knows whats good for us ( Admin : www.facebook.com/lowfamilie )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shicks View Post
    dats my honda city aka facelift , with new front n back bumper , grill , backlights and blue speedometer ...

Honda city 2014  pakistan launch -1490414
    @hashsohail
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1913 View Post
    Dear Bro thanks alot for the advice............i have booked basic 1.3 with multimedia and nav at 1,610,500/= i would keep the steel rims and would get good quality seat covers......for 1.3 aspire i would have to pay another 80,000 (becoz car price including everything is 1,690,000).....being a salaried guy i think i would find a better utilization of that PKR 80,000/-. :-)... like may be insurance.... Cheers and thanks alot....
    Great!
    Also don't forget the tracker!
    Which colour are you getting BTW?
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Prices here are different (lesser) in official ad than in some dealers' price sheet posted above

| ePaper | DAWN.COM

Honda city 2014  pakistan launch -1490417
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List