3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2014 Pakistan launch

Honda Atlas cars Pakistan limited is planning to launch new Honda City 2014.The variants will be same as before 1.3 City and 1.5 City aspire. The car will be launched with same specifications as of Honda Thailand except the push start and e-con. The car will be Launched any time after the end of June.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro new is new. 8th Gen is definitely a good car but it's an old now.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What if I wana modify my current City pre facelift front bumpet to the facelifted one. What could be the estimate cost? I need the new one just to. Install fog lights as. Fog lights looks cool in the new bumper.
    Drive Hard or stay Home............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    manual is very fuel efficient in honda city .. while prosmatec suckss biggggg time in fuel consumption ... dont know whyy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Umair bro can you give me realistic fuel avg for aspire 1.5mt? both on light and hard foot..Within city/long route
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    Umair bro can you give me realistic fuel avg for aspire 1.5mt? both on light and hard foot..Within city/long route
    Bro, we are getting 12.5 with ac on local and 15 with ac on highway with mixed driving.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hard foot will give you around 10-11
    with light foot it is 12-13 kpl

highway .. at around 100-105 .. 17 kpl

highway around 115-120 kph 15-16 kpl

highway around 130 kph 13-13.5 kpl

Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Manual also indicates adjustment of the meter brightness. It doesn't happen in my car.

Sent from my iPhone
    same problem here....i don't know how to change the color of the Multimedia & Navigation buttons using system settings menu.....i mean i don't get the Backlight option on the screen.......So how to do all these settings????????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by q_malik7142 View Post
    Civic reborn 2010 black color or the upcoming city suggestion needed
    Civic reborn is so old and has bad mileage whereas City is also 5-6 yrs old model now and has lifafa body.. Go for present shape Gli.. New is New

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hard foot will give you around 10-11
    with light foot it is 12-13 kpl

highway .. at around 100-105 .. 17 kpl

highway around 115-120 kph 15-16 kpl

highway around 130 kph 13-13.5 kpl

Plz compare 1.3l Aspire for above domains! Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zuhaibafzal Thanks for the quotes bro..
    @umair2203 Bro i am in a sort of dilemma here..I am buying a house next month and susequently a new car.I have skimped last 20 years of car generations i.e owned a single car for 19 years straight.So you can say i am not a fan of any brand.I can buy any jdm/local car.I have seen people nowadays buy cars and keep it for roughly 2-3 years then sell it.Resale is the prime factor to consider for peeps in this era.I have seen the new corolla,praised its looks but it has no or less features than the previous gen.Similarly current gen city has completed its 5 years cycle and people are waiting for the next model.Too many bUTS i would say..

I rarely make intercity travels,so the car will be used for local commutes 80% of the time and on petrol(i would prefer riding a motorcycle rather than waiting in queues for hours for cng) so the car needs to be fuel efficient..

Yes resale is also an option.

Idk why i am more attracted towards city 1.5mt rater than 1.3 though as you said before 1.3 has better resale..Car will be kept for 3 years minimum..

Budget is under 2 million..I am also interested in civic base model mt/rolla base model.

Considering your interest in different rides and frequent swaps what would you advise..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umair2203 Bro i am in a sort of dilemma here..I am buying a house next month and susequently a new car.I have skimped last 20 years of car generations i.e owned a single car for 19 years straight.So you can say i am not a fan of any brand.I can buy any jdm/local car.I have seen people nowadays buy cars and keep it for roughly 2-3 years then sell it.Resale is the prime factor to consider for peeps in this era.I have seen the new corolla,praised its looks but it has no or less features than the previous gen.Similarly current gen city has completed its 5 years cycle and people are waiting for the next model.Too many bUTS i would say..

I rarely make intercity travels,so the car will be used for local commutes 80% of the time and on petrol(i would prefer riding a motorcycle rather than waiting in queues for hours for cng) so the car needs to be fuel efficient..

Idk why i am more attracted towards city 1.5mt rater than 1.3 though as you said before 1.3 has better resale..Car will be kept for 3 years minimum..

Budget is under 2 million..I am also interested in civic base model mt/rolla base model.

Considering your interest in different rides and frequent swaps what would you advise..
    Bro, why wouldn't you go for new GLI? Its good for daily routine life.

City 1.5 is a good choice but new model will be out anytime next year.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, why wouldn't you go for new GLI? Its good for daily routine life.

City 1.5 is a good choice but new model will be out anytime next year.

I wont recommend you 1.8 for daily routine life.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mubarik and best of luck for future purchases ..

1. Corolla has comfort but will be little heavy on fuel ( 10-11 kpk in the city , 15 on the highway )

2. City will be fuel efficient but won't be comfortable .. suspension is hard for bumpy terrain

3. JDM will be better built and comfortable will be losssssy on resale

Make your priorities ...

If I were you and had 18 lacs in my bank account I would've gone for Gli as it is comfortable but the biggest con is the high theft factor so you would need to keep it insured ... although City aspire is an attractive package but I cannot justify city to be over 16.6 lacs + plus 1 lac in reg ...
    If you want to go for city go for base model ... it has a good resale but if you have the money the Corolla for the win !
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Forum Members,

Need help on the following post.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/veh...-car-financing

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default City Aspire 1.3 Vs Corolla GLI Vs Corolla ALTIS

mubarik and best of luck for future purchases ..

1. Corolla has comfort but will be little heavy on fuel ( 10-11 kpk in the city , 15 on the highway )

2. City will be fuel efficient but won't be comfortable .. suspension is hard for bumpy terrain

3. JDM will be better built and comfortable will be losssssy on resale

Make your priorities ...

If I were you and had 18 lacs in my bank account I would've gone for Gli as it is comfortable but the biggest con is the high theft factor so you would need to keep it insured ... although City aspire is an attractive package but I cannot justify city to be over 16.6 lacs + plus 1 lac in reg ...
    If you want to go for city go for base model ... it has a good resale but if you have the money the Corolla for the win !
    Dear Umair Bro

The Aspire 1.3 Cost is PKR 1,658,000 (Ex Dealer Ship Cost)+ PKR 42,000 (Registration) = PKR 1,700,000/= (Total Cost)
    Corolla GLI would cost PKR 142,000/= more then City Aspire 1.3.......Furthermore, it doesn't have keyless entry, multimedia and navigation.....it doesnt have rims....it doesnt have leather interior....it doesnt have back view camera.....it has very poor fuel economy.....still ur recommending him GLI....i think he should go for either Corolla ALTIS 1.6.....or City Aspire 1.3/ City 1.3

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai leni city hi hay ... colour selection is an issue. Silver & White and grey already tried.

Sent from my SM-G900H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Guys can anyone tell me City ke meter ki brightness kam kaise karte hain...Koshish karte karte thak gaya hoon lekin phir bhi nahin kar saka...Is there any way or I don't think so ke the brightness can be adjusted!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

is there own going on city new facelift model?
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1913 View Post
    Dear Umair Bro

The Aspire 1.3 Cost is PKR 1,658,000 (Ex Dealer Ship Cost)+ PKR 42,000 (Registration) = PKR 1,700,000/= (Total Cost)
    Corolla GLI would cost PKR 142,000/= more then City Aspire 1.3.......Furthermore, it doesn't have keyless entry, multimedia and navigation.....it doesnt have rims....it doesnt have leather interior....it doesnt have back view camera.....it has very poor fuel economy.....still ur recommending him GLI....i think he should go for either Corolla ALTIS 1.6.....or City Aspire 1.3/ City 1.3
    you forgot about WHT .. aspire 1.3 is 16.38+freight+ withholding tax and reg. .. it is a personal preference and choice .. and besides old engine corolla is a better built car .. please accept it . I own a city too lekin bhai learn to accept what is right. ..with time you'll insha Allah see that it is not the cosmetics or accessories which defines the personality rather how does it drives and how comfortable is it ... what kind of suspension does it sit upon ...

1. City in base model is an attractive package and decently priced

2. but I have around 18-19 lacs in my bank I'll never waste it on City .. I'll get a Gli / Gli auto

3. and for 20+ lacs I'll always go for Civic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MADDYBOY View Post
    is there own going on city new facelift model?
    Yes if u want quick delivery of city, there is an own of Rs: 15000 in addition the car invoice, confirmed from honda canal motors in lahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mubin25 View Post
    Yes if u want quick delivery of city, there is an own of Rs: 15000 in addition the car invoice, confirmed from honda canal motors in lahore
    are you sure for the own on facelift model?
    i was informed by someone if i dont want the facelift model then it will avaliable in 7- 10 days and if i want facelift model then there is no own but the booking is for 2 months
    i m looking for some reliable source to confirm this information
    -

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List