Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City( New) Battery Issues

AoA to everyone.
    Happy to be amongst you people and this forum its my first thread.
    My honda city 1.3 which I brought In December note that Its brand new ,Is showing some peculiar battery draining problems .I had to manually power the Battery two times with another battery to get it to start once that happened I was taking almost a day or two to start it so that the battery doesn't go dead so now due to the fact I couldn't start it for 3 days the batteries gone dead again.I called the tracker people they said they would check but didn't .My question is that One> The roots of this problem as a brand new car with no key less entry (Alarm system) and other modifications like sound system (Only tracker). My main question is that Is it okay for the tracker to have such an impact on the car? as my car had been used by a driver whom I didn't trust much but my father did so is it possible that he might have tampered on something? The only reason I didn't concerned much when this happened once and the second times because when that happened the car was out without starting for a week (almost) so this time it happened it was Just 3 days.
    Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    oh Sir Ji...I also said the car didnt start at all that too in the morning.....I thought it was battery.... but could be something else entirely who knows....as even Honda guys couldn't diagnose anything. Just shared my experiece and I still beleieve it was battery ...may be due to winter season or somehting.... oh and yesssss......it was new n shiny n glossy when I got the car from honda guys.....not anymore.
    YE it be good if my car suddenly start after two hours like urs did

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hondakapankhaa View Post
    Not first time i hearing tracker draining car batteries ,but bro i guess alien no talk to us thats why ,we suck making tracker and batteries for car
    Im not sure bro.. I don't believe in tracker so I dont have it in my cars

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by invincible_doc View Post
    Mine is TPL. And i had the most pathetic experience when this drain issue happened. No response from them and kept asking me to bring car.
    Then i contacted CEO myself and problem was investigated and the unit was replaced instantly with no battery drain.
    Ideally it should not drain the main battery. But the unit was faulty. Since they install refurb units. So get it checked once.
    Although i know someone having 2010 city and just got 3rd battery few days back. So am not sure what is wrong.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z
    Yes I think everyone whos buying a new car and getting a traaker installed plz Get it done from the Honda people or DIY ....Pak wheels should open a thread to installing trackers DIY It isn't rocket science for what I saw them doing .Go to the tracker offices get a new tracker unit .I remember when mine was getting installed The people didn seem Professionals at all and no the tracker unit wasn't new at all.However they didn scratch the interior

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omarabdullah022 View Post
    Im not sure bro.. I don't believe in tracker so I dont have it in my cars

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    True buddy me no believe after this experience either,This thing is battery killer I drove alot of cars with SS installed no problem with them ,I had a Jimmny Which I believe one of the most underrated cars was out without starting for about 4 weeks It was stock with only SS ,It started without any problem....Cars without trackers can go months especially new cars

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

However, my question remains...why would one let a local semi trained electrician to mess up with a new car even if it is just for tracker installation since everybody knows those trackers are good for nothing.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I Also have same problem with my corolla gli 2014 only tracker installed after 3 days of parking battery discharge completely.......in short called tracker they said its normal due to tracker in car battery is consumed...So,living with it. :-(

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    However, my question remains...why would one let a local semi trained electrician to mess up with a new car even if it is just for tracker installation since everybody knows those trackers are good for nothing.
    Bro Its a leased ride so you need tracker in it I don't know but its banks policy i think.One thing was really sad yes that tracker company has desi mechanics to Mess up peoples new cars I thought they were gonna do a good Job but Nope they didn't..But I got my car checked at last by visiting their office.They checked it and one thing was shocking they removed the tracker and the battery showed that something in the car was still using the battery even though everything was off ,One conclusion they drew was that the HID blasters using up current and the battery was being used by them but they didn't really know what it was(Wasn't a Desi Mechanic) ..They told me I should get it checked from Honda ,Which I will but is it possible for a car battery to drain when a cars absolutely switched off ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List