2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tyre replacement for Honda city 2012

Hello friends, I need suggestion regarding new tyres. Yesterday my car was going left so I thought this is alignment problem I then went to a shop mechanic who said that alignment is fine your 2 of 4 tyres are causing this problem and suggested that I should change its tyre ASAP.. Those were stock tyres and rims.. Now plz tell me which brand should I go?
    Used or new?
    With stock rims or new alloy or used alloy rims?
    And yes he.said that the value of your tires is not more than 5000 -_-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

City 2013
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Okay Good...So What Made You Shift From Advan DB To C Drive...Were You Not Satisfied With The Peformance Of Advan DB?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqaradil0089 View Post
    Hello friends, I need suggestion regarding new tyres. Yesterday my car was going left so I thought this is alignment problem I then went to a shop mechanic who said that alignment is fine your 2 of 4 tyres are causing this problem and suggested that I should change its tyre ASAP.. Those were stock tyres and rims.. Now plz tell me which brand should I go?
    Used or new?
    With stock rims or new alloy or used alloy rims?
    And yes he.said that the value of your tires is not more than 5000 -_-
    I have Honda City 1.3 and recently I have changed all 4 tyres with Nexen 185/65/R15, because the previous tyres Yokohama 195/65/R15 were giving noise, even before completing their life, so I wont recommend Yokohama in any case. Nexen tyres are really good and my City is now running very smooth, with no extra noise from tyres, and also the handling and drive became smoother.

Tyres are also cheap than Yokohama etc. I have got 4 tyres in 28,000 Rs. from Saif Traders (Kotha Pind, Lahore). Saif traders is a big name and a wholeseller, so you can go their and get the rates. The Nexen Tyres originally are priced at 8500 per tyre, but after bargaining, i got them in 7,000 per tyre. I also checked Yokohama, Eurostar etc, but they all are hard tyres and will give noise. You can compare the material of all the brands and you will know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    Get Dunlop Enasave instead!
    But they might not be available in new!
    City's original tyres are easily available for 13k (New) removed from new City's all 4 tyres
    Dear @huzaifa.haroon, please don't misguide him, Honda City's new tyres are not that cheap, and the ones you have removed must be of Eurostar which are completely crap. And these tyres are available in the market as well, but nobody buys them, only they remove them from their cars. The Honda City Tyres are starting from price 7K atleast (per tyre).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Rohban427
    Advan Db are excellent super quite tyres and fuel efficient too. Now why I changed these. Being super soft these tyres produce a hard thud even while crossing road cateyes. Also frequent punctures and cracks in side wall was also an issue , remember super soft. C Drive are better in that they donot convey that thud ( whole car shakes) while crossing the cateyes. Also the stronger side wall will resist cracks. Just press upon the empty side walls of Advan Db and C Drive to feel the difference.
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List