AOA Guys, I need to change the engine oil in near future in my Honda City 2002 (CNG'ed) model. The engine has been swapped with the stock one by the previous owner. Not sure about the mileage but, I guess it is around 50K. Anyways, I need suggestions regarding the new oil change. My queries are (plz don't mind my naive-ness ):
- which oils need to be changed? I mean apart from engine? transmission etc. ? (It's MT BTW)
- which oil will suit it the best? Though, I am looking to go for LM, but, unable to track any reliable distributor yet. Besides, not sure about the product's availability in future.
- kindly recommend oil grade too? always lost on them
- mileage before the next change is due?
- price or a rough idea about the price would be really appreciated.
Thanks much for your time.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad