1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City most pathetic car of the century

I have been using honda city for the last 3 years and i can say it is the most pathetic car of the century. It has million of Problems.

1. When i bought the car the car gave strange sound so i got it checked and they said they forgot to tighten some bolts during manufacturing thank god they were not tyre bolts.

2. You cant get parts and they will keep asking u can come net year

3. i have replaced the locks of the car at least thrice which cost appro 30,000/- each time u cant get in and they themselves accept its a manufacturing fault

4. I had the car standing outside while it was drizzling along with my corolla. After the rain i checked both the cars the city was all dented and corolla was absolutely fine. They said when u bought city u should have ensured u have it covered all the time its ur mistake.

I guess the biggest blunder i made was buy a HONDA. I will upload image to show what i mean

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Who removed my posts????
    My brain works as a DOCTOR , but my heart was stolen by CARS!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angelinside View Post
    Who removed my posts????
    Try finding them on the previous page

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The quality might not be that good but issues you wrote are pretty strange. I used a 99 city and sold it in 2007 with 1,75,000 Km on the odo and zero problems. Then i kept bought a city in 2007 and sold it in 2012 with 82,000 Km on the odo and again with zero problems. Not sure why you are facing so much problems.
    FJ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali_bin_farman View Post
    Try finding them on the previous page

None.... all removed
    My brain works as a DOCTOR , but my heart was stolen by CARS!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrizwanqais1 View Post
    Now you people might realize that i am not lying and just trying to ensure that you people are not stuck in the mess i am stuck in. I am going to file a case with consumer court even though the car is insured with zero depreciation but still it is pathetic how they treat Pakistani consumers. and those of you who think i am a paid agent can buy my car when ever they like. I pray that i win the case in the consumer court then i will also upload the order of the court on this website too. And to those who think i am some stupid just trying to gain attention i want to tell u the car is company owned and this becomes mine after 4 years and i am a graduate of one of the best university in this world so please see What FOCUS ON WHAT i say not on my BOOTYFUL ANGRAZI. GUYS PLEASE PRAY I WIN THIS CASE IN THE CONSUMER COURT.
    Brother I think it's ignorance more than disbelief.
    Hail damage is an actual phenomenon and there are special insurance packages available to cover it in USA.

Sent using Curiosity's onboard communications sytem.
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Retaliator View Post
    I sold my city 2009 AT too because of hard suspension. I feel surprised why ppl buy this car.and why isnt honda atlas aware of its short comings? i only like the looks of this car.
    Resale and Honda badge... that's it.
    That's what sells in pakistan. Who cares about comfort and safety?

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Boys i got an apology letter from CEO honda for selling a junk to me. They accepted that it was company's mistake. the body should have sustained hail storm but the consumer court judge told me that we dont have law in Pakistan for automobile damage due to weather therefore even though its their mistake we cant do anything.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrizwanqais1 View Post
    Boys i got an apology letter from CEO honda for selling a junk to me. They accepted that it was company's mistake. the body should have sustained hail storm but the consumer court judge told me that we dont have law in Pakistan for automobile damage due to weather therefore even though its their mistake we cant do anything.
    Hail damage is covered in most types of automobile warranties in the USA and Canada. Ask them to repair it under warranty.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so CEO accepted his mistake but they are not willing to repair? sounds strange! and guys who are mocking poster that such issues do not arise and that yours is doing fine, i think its our psychology which made these 3 big fishes become mafia like this in pakistan, unaccountable, don't-give-a-f-for-consumer kind of companies, we are responsible, this guy had issues, company accepted it multiple times but we all want to remain in denial and in our comfort zone because it wasn't our 1.6million at stake.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am sorry to hear what you are going through and hope the issues get resolved. imagine in Pakistani assembled cars Honda has relatively better built quality and low localization levels. If you see the built quality of PakSuzuki lineup they are totally substandard - asides from maybe Swift and Wagon R (but quality of those are going down as well with time due as the company focuses only on localizing not on quality localization). dont' ask about cultus, mehran, bolan, and ravi which is very poor quality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mehranferrari View Post
    I am sorry to hear what you are going through and hope the issues get resolved. imagine in Pakistani assembled cars Honda has relatively better built quality and low localization levels. If you see the built quality of PakSuzuki lineup they are totally substandard - asides from maybe Swift and Wagon R (but quality of those are going down as well with time due as the company focuses only on localizing not on quality localization). dont' ask about cultus, mehran, bolan, and ravi which is very poor quality.
    Local paint shops in islamabad does better paint with proper finish as compare to pak suzuki

What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    Local paint shops in islamabad does better paint with proper finish as compare to pak suzuki

This is a very generalized dogmatiz assumption. It ll depends on the dealership. Some are good and some are extremely poor.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro. I can feel what you are going through and i am sorry for that.

I am also a disappointed Honda City Prosmatic customer, and yes the lock problem is there but you can take some precaution, by using a tissue to dry/wipe the moisture off after washing the car or after rain, as moisture destroys the inner mechanical working of the lock when you insert the key without cleaning the key hole first.

Secondly as far as hail damage is concerned, well i had a Suzuki Liana 2007 and corolla 2009 of a friend in Murree when we both had to face a hail storm. My Liana survived with no detectable damage where as corolla sustained a lot of damage on hood, roof and trunk lid, note that we were together at the same spot. Now liana is definitely not a studier car than corolla i guess it is just dumb luck.

Thirdly in my car there is a seriously problem of knocking and acceleration , because of which I have to use 50/50 hi-octain and petrol combination to cure this issue.

Now I agree the suspension is a bit hard but it can be managed by mounting softer tyres of bigger and softer side walls e.g. Yokohama Advan DB V551 , 195-65-R15 size. or continental premium comfort 2 195-65-R15.
    These wont make your cars ride like magic carpet but they would be a huge and I say again HUGE HUGE improvement on stock tyres as far as comfort and road grip are concerned, plus they will be less noisy and more economical on fuel. As these tyres have less rolling resistance and are also lighter in weight thus reducing the UN-sprung weight of the car.

I have installed the above mentioned Yokohama tyres in my car and can attest to their superior performance.

Hope it helps, besides City is not that bad, as it is the only junk we pakistanis can buy in this price bracket.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City most pathetic car of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    This is a very generalized dogmatiz assumption. It ll depends on the dealership. Some are good and some are extremely poor.
    I clearly wrote PAK-SUZUKI not some particular dealership.Anywy
    I was talking about brand new/freshely born suzuki's paint. All (except 1-2 colors) seems repainted by some local painter. (Atleast to me). Nd thats my point of view - accept it or leave it!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I can feel ur pain, I had sold gli 2015 aftr 5k odo due to noise, bad paint quality nd power. Regdin hail bro I had liana nd it was attacked same as urs nd got dented...it shuldnt be like this but not only city I tink all new models r crap either honda, toyota or suzuki. We r livin in a country where their is no justice, oterwise u could hav get gud quality brands..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyslim View Post
    Bro. I can feel what you are going through and i am sorry for that.

I am also a disappointed Honda City Prosmatic customer, and yes the lock problem is there but you can take some precaution, by using a tissue to dry/wipe the moisture off after washing the car or after rain, as moisture destroys the inner mechanical working of the lock when you insert the key without cleaning the key hole first.

Secondly as far as hail damage is concerned, well i had a Suzuki Liana 2007 and corolla 2009 of a friend in Murree when we both had to face a hail storm. My Liana survived with no detectable damage where as corolla sustained a lot of damage on hood, roof and trunk lid, note that we were together at the same spot. Now liana is definitely not a studier car than corolla i guess it is just dumb luck.

Thirdly in my car there is a seriously problem of knocking and acceleration , because of which I have to use 50/50 hi-octain and petrol combination to cure this issue.

Now I agree the suspension is a bit hard but it can be managed by mounting softer tyres of bigger and softer side walls e.g. Yokohama Advan DB V551 , 195-65-R15 size. or continental premium comfort 2 195-65-R15.
    These wont make your cars ride like magic carpet but they would be a huge and I say again HUGE HUGE improvement on stock tyres as far as comfort and road grip are concerned, plus they will be less noisy and more economical on fuel. As these tyres have less rolling resistance and are also lighter in weight thus reducing the UN-sprung weight of the car.

I have installed the above mentioned Yokohama tyres in my car and can attest to their superior performance.

Hope it helps, besides City is not that bad, as it is the only junk we pakistanis can buy in this price bracket.

Regarding your first argument sir we didnt buy city to wipe its lock with tissue. If their car needs tissue wipe i can imagine the quality they are manufacturing. The lock has a cover which saves it from moisture if it doesnt work please dont defend a piece of junk.

Your second argument might stand but my point is not that city is only the worst car i am saying it is one of the worst car. They should have tested thee body against hail strom but thanks to people like you who start defending them and then we end up with this ****.

Moving onto suspension argument i think if city needs tyres for best performance they should have been fitted by the company even if the price goes up. Why are they trying to give a fake impression to consumers that the car is cheap when it needs installations every now and then.

And boy if you are talking about the price bracket, we pAKISTANIS can afford the most expensive vehicles in the world. We are charged a duty of 175% on every car we import and still there are such cars on the roads. I guess you are making lame arguments to defend a piece of junk which i would advocate the top of my voice. and if you need to defend this piece of **** you are most welcome

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown View Post
    I clearly wrote PAK-SUZUKI not some particular dealership.Anywy
    I was talking about brand new/freshely born suzuki's paint. All (except 1-2 colors) seems repainted by some local painter. (Atleast to me). Nd thats my point of view - accept it or leave it!

I understood you the first time as well I am also talking about PakSuzuki dealerships. They are a mixed bag.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First of all, I am not defending any one.

Secondly i am also a disappointed user of Honda City.

Thirdly the suggestion i made, were for you, to get improved and trouble free service from your vehicle, however now I know you are not interested in any suggestion for improvement all you want to do is lash out "f" word and be bitter about every thing and with everyone who tries to extends a helping hand.

If you are so pissed off then sell the car and buy an Audi or BMW but rest assured they will also get hail damage as no car is immune to hail damage and no one will respond to your bitter email and blogs as it is a natural calamity. So either live with it or dont its your choice. But stop hurling insults and "f" words to every one.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyslim View Post
    First of all, I am not defending any one.

Secondly i am also a disappointed user of Honda City.

Thirdly the suggestion i made, were for you, to get improved and trouble free service from your vehicle, however now I know you are not interested in any suggestion for improvement all you want to do is lash out "f" word and be bitter about every thing and with everyone who tries to extends a helping hand.

If you are so pissed off then sell the car and buy an Audi or BMW but rest assured they will also get hail damage as no car is immune to hail damage and no one will respond to your bitter email and blogs as it is a natural calamity. So either live with it or dont its your choice. But stop hurling insults and "f" words to every one.
    Hail damage is matter of luck. My pkdm alto survived but my friends civic didnt. Both were parked side by side in resturant parking

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Proverbial_Slang View Post
    I understood you the first time as well I am also talking about PakSuzuki dealerships. They are a mixed bag.
    Got ur point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List