1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City most pathetic car of the century

I have been using honda city for the last 3 years and i can say it is the most pathetic car of the century. It has million of Problems.

1. When i bought the car the car gave strange sound so i got it checked and they said they forgot to tighten some bolts during manufacturing thank god they were not tyre bolts.

2. You cant get parts and they will keep asking u can come net year

3. i have replaced the locks of the car at least thrice which cost appro 30,000/- each time u cant get in and they themselves accept its a manufacturing fault

4. I had the car standing outside while it was drizzling along with my corolla. After the rain i checked both the cars the city was all dented and corolla was absolutely fine. They said when u bought city u should have ensured u have it covered all the time its ur mistake.

I guess the biggest blunder i made was buy a HONDA. I will upload image to show what i mean

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Car enthusiasts..

I know pakwheelers are die hard car enthusiasts and demand optimum handling and performance from their rides. But I guess since all the cars assembled in Pakistan are econo cars so it would be wrong to accept performance from them. But I have to agree that quality of Honda has definitely gone down. I previously owned a 1995 PKDM Civic and drove it for 17 years. Till selling it, the ride and handling was top notch. Engine performance on petrol was awesome. And build quality was very good. Bulbs, interior, seats, paint all withstood the test of time very well. Now own a 2013 City and its ride has definitely disappointed me. Its no Civic but seating is high up and the electric steering is numb. The build quality is so so but fuel economy is good. So I tolerate its negative points and remind myself that its basic transport after all.

Cheer up guys
    :-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think build quality issue going down over years is same with every car. Primarily due to the fact that automotive companies have realized they cannot make engine any more efficient, now the only bet to improve fuel economy is to bring the car weight down, and that demands use of lightweight components, which in turn translates to bad build quality. That is the reason you see Suzuki Khyber still in good conditions, good ol 90 corollas still on road and people calling pre-2000 civic the best civic released to date.
    Speeding does not kill anybody, it's suddenly becoming stationary that does so

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Eyed_Demon View Post
    I think build quality issue going down over years is same with every car. Primarily due to the fact that automotive companies have realized they cannot make engine any more efficient, now the only bet to improve fuel economy is to bring the car weight down, and that demands use of lightweight components, which in turn translates to bad build quality. That is the reason you see Suzuki Khyber still in good conditions, good ol 90 corollas still on road and people calling pre-2000 civic the best civic released to date.
    Lol your theory is invalid to great excent many new cars are heavier than older one the problem with Honda is there old car were very very nicely build but new are ridiculous first with terrible auto gearboxes no external cooler vertical split design etc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Lol your theory is invalid to great excent many new cars are heavier than older one the problem with Honda is there old car were very very nicely build but new are ridiculous first with terrible auto gearboxes no external cooler vertical split design etc
    Let alone technicalities aside. Wats wrong with honda's+ accura's front grill now a days?
    which
    they try to slap on every car's front. (Same style) that ugly fugly grill destroys complete look of car.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List