0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Manufactring Issues

Honda still bluffing like always.... got new city yesterday... Doors colors are not matching with each other...can someone guide how to speak to hire people or.... at the end would i need to fight for legal court things...????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Manufactring Issues -1615841

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmerkhan123 View Post
    Can you share the pictures of the mismatach? And which dealership of Honda did you get your car from? I might be able to help if you're in Islamabad
    From Lahore infect....got my car from Honda Point... will be grateful to all if can get email addresses of some seniors in Honda....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    The dealers/3S might have done this to cover their error.

Colour mismatch does not comes from Factory deliveries, while transferring to dealership any ding occurring gets repaint and there you are with a mis-match body panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin View Post
    You shouldn't have taken the delivery

The above two posts summarize the reason of the defect and your mental stress.

Cars get damaged during transport. They come out pretty neat out of factory and are QA reviewed. Atleast such a big error cannot be ignored before dispatch.

Its a known fact that dealerships repaint bumpers, and panels when they themselves receive damaged paint during transport. The good thing with this is that, atleast the paint is original and the baking time is properly given.

The bad thing is that they dont have time to match colours.

Now coming to the second aspect, my humble opinion would be same as second quote above. You should not have taken delivery.

In realistic terms, your car wont be replaced. Forget it.
    You wont be paid any charges for the trouble caused. Forget that as well.

The only thing that is possible is that they will ask you to return the car for fixing. They will repaint it. And since it wont bring them (the dealership) any extra money, just a headache, chances are that the next repaint will be poorly done. (Been there, done that)

Next, they will clear coat atleast the adjacent panels to match the shine, which infact is a big big big issue as it will become apprent in the following 12 to 24 months.

The max you will do, with support from consumer court as well...... to ask them to repaint again and again untill you either give up or they somehow convince you that THAT IS HOW IT CAN ONLY BE DONE.

If you ask me, I would rather get a letter from the dealership that this Piece of Panel (door) is infact repainted at dealership prior to initial dispatch to buyer. This may just help you during resale of your car. or atleast give you peace of mind that the dealership formally accpeted in Black and White.

What they accpet now as a mistake (assuming that they accept their fault), will unfold once you ask this to be written in black and white. Strive for that and be at peace.

And Note to any future buyer of Brand New car:

Always receive the car in good lighting conditions. Some dealerships dispatch from workshop floor (poorly lit to spot minute paint defections), saying that the car is brought here for last minute fluid inspections and inventory check. If possible, dont sign receiving unless you inspect the car outdoors

Always check all accessories, fluid levels, toolkit, lifting jack etc.

I personally had a bad experience when a friend took me along to inspect the car at dealership. No Alpine Faceplate, No Roof Antenna, Coolant Reservoier level more than half less between MAX-MIN marks.

Yes, I agree that the car is dispatched from factory like this, most of the times, AC fuse / relay also removed, fuel almost empty,
    But that doesnt mean they forget to re-install all that before calling you to collect your car.
    The Soul's Journey After Death in Islam (www.bit.ly/SoulsJourney) -- Originally Shared by kse101

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Duplicate Post
    The Soul's Journey After Death in Islam (www.bit.ly/SoulsJourney) -- Originally Shared by kse101

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother i have heard that metallic colour are very difficult to match and 3s dealership spray the whole side to match colour of the panel i have heard this from many people but not my personal opinion

Secondly i would in consumer court case is filed for compensation this gentleman paid them for a new car and fact of the matter is he was given a car with faulty paint
    Remedy are available to this gentleman either monetary compensation, change the car,
    Rectify the issue+ monetary compensation etc
    But first i ll suggest to check the paint whether it is repainted or manufacturing issue in both case ask them to either fix it or u will sue them into consumer court if they do well if not then send them notice by a proper lawyer give them time of 15 days and demand the above three remedies whatever you like i m sure they will sort out but if the don't consumer court ll because your case is pretty strong u paid for a brand new car thanx

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My father sued a tracker company after the car got stolen for 2 million 1.5mil for car 100k for searching and 400k for mental agony LATER CAR WAS FOUND but tampered car depreciate bu 500k then he claimed as car was found but depreciated by 500k + 100k for searching and 400k for mental agony total 1 million
    Guess what the court passed decree of 1 million + lawyer fee
    My claim was faulty tracker your claim would be faulty paint quality

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rustam54 View Post
    The above two posts summarize the reason of the defect and your mental stress.

Cars get damaged during transport. They come out pretty neat out of factory and are QA reviewed. Atleast such a big error cannot be ignored before dispatch.

Its a known fact that dealerships repaint bumpers, and panels when they themselves receive damaged paint during transport. The good thing with this is that, atleast the paint is original and the baking time is properly given.

The bad thing is that they dont have time to match colours.

Now coming to the second aspect, my humble opinion would be same as second quote above. You should not have taken delivery.

In realistic terms, your car wont be replaced. Forget it.
    You wont be paid any charges for the trouble caused. Forget that as well.

The only thing that is possible is that they will ask you to return the car for fixing. They will repaint it. And since it wont bring them (the dealership) any extra money, just a headache, chances are that the next repaint will be poorly done. (Been there, done that)

Next, they will clear coat atleast the adjacent panels to match the shine, which infact is a big big big issue as it will become apprent in the following 12 to 24 months.

The max you will do, with support from consumer court as well...... to ask them to repaint again and again untill you either give up or they somehow convince you that THAT IS HOW IT CAN ONLY BE DONE.

If you ask me, I would rather get a letter from the dealership that this Piece of Panel (door) is infact repainted at dealership prior to initial dispatch to buyer. This may just help you during resale of your car. or atleast give you peace of mind that the dealership formally accpeted in Black and White.

What they accpet now as a mistake (assuming that they accept their fault), will unfold once you ask this to be written in black and white. Strive for that and be at peace.

And Note to any future buyer of Brand New car:

Always receive the car in good lighting conditions. Some dealerships dispatch from workshop floor (poorly lit to spot minute paint defections), saying that the car is brought here for last minute fluid inspections and inventory check. If possible, dont sign receiving unless you inspect the car outdoors

Always check all accessories, fluid levels, toolkit, lifting jack etc.

I personally had a bad experience when a friend took me along to inspect the car at dealership. No Alpine Faceplate, No Roof Antenna, Coolant Reservoier level more than half less between MAX-MIN marks.

Yes, I agree that the car is dispatched from factory like this, most of the times, AC fuse / relay also removed, fuel almost empty,
    But that doesnt mean they forget to re-install all that before calling you to collect your car.

Thats my fault.... i didn't ask them to check the car in day light..... thats where i trapped upon trusting the sale guy infect..... (learnt alot).... Later he truned streight to me as his role stated truly....

All i am asked to wait for couple of days till head office inspection team will visit and gives further report.

What i am concern?????? you have mentioned in details....

Praying however to have something reasonable which can minimze my tease and pain which i have everytime after looking at BRAND NEW HONDA CITY parked in my car porch.... A clear piece of **** at the moment it is....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smokin View Post
    My father sued a tracker company after the car got stolen for 2 million 1.5mil for car 100k for searching and 400k for mental agony LATER CAR WAS FOUND but tampered car depreciate bu 500k then he claimed as car was found but depreciated by 500k + 100k for searching and 400k for mental agony total 1 million
    Guess what the court passed decree of 1 million + lawyer fee
    My claim was faulty tracker your claim would be faulty paint quality

Thanks Bro.... must appriciate your advises... pleased to have all them... Inshallah will follow the same after having their inspection team response (If doesn't satisfy).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List