2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default aspire prosmetic 1.3

as i mentioned in a previous thread that i am due to recieve my car in first week of October, i have few things to ask:

1) moved to khi a few months back! was living abroad ! hardly used to drive!, iknow how to drive m.t & a.t though i have zero experience ! will be having a full time driver with me for atleast three months whose main purpose is going to teach me. have been driving a santro and hi roaf in nearby silent streets. would like to mention that i m very much confident and motivated! it wud b great if u guys give some tips to manage initially.

2) do i really need to change the tires? and which tires does honda provide?

3) i find the honda utility package quite expensive, any good alternate?

4) should i get the oil immediately changed? i have heard the oil is of v.cheap quality that u get in the car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by megrager View Post
    as i mentioned in a previous thread that i am due to recieve my car in first week of October, i have few things to ask:

1) moved to khi a few months back! was living abroad ! hardly used to drive!, iknow how to drive m.t & a.t though i have zero experience ! will be having a full time driver with me for atleast three months whose main purpose is going to teach me. have been driving a santro and hi roaf in nearby silent streets. would like to mention that i m very much confident and motivated! it wud b great if u guys give some tips to manage initially.

2) do i really need to change the tires? and which tires does honda provide?

3) i find the honda utility package quite expensive, any good alternate?

4) should i get the oil immediately changed? i have heard the oil is of v.cheap quality that u get in the car.

You dont need to change tires. Factory fitted ones are ok. And no you do not need to change oil immidiately. Change as per user manual inatructions i.e. 5000km
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok great !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    You dont need to change tires. Factory fitted ones are ok. And no you do not need to change oil immidiately. Change as per user manual inatructions i.e. 5000km
    ok and one thing more, i plan
    to go for insurance ! which is the best insurance to go for and i m thinking of going for car for car inzurance ! any idea about it and its price? and which company is most reliable and efficient interms of claims?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have had my 2 cars insured frim IGI Insurance. Experience has been good (don't remember the rates though). Don't have experience of other companies so cant say anything about them.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default No changes needed..

Congratulations on buying a new car. Drive safe.

In my opinion no need to change tyres or engine oil. In Karachi you will not be doing high speeds or sharp cornering so the original EuroStars will do fine. I didn't change my tyres and they are doing fine after 20,000km.

Get your car insured against accidents as the City is not very attractive to thieves. But peace of mind is important so get it insured. I got it insured from New Hampshire Insurance, their rates were very high but I only used them for the first year of ownership. My friend had used them for a long time and he recommended them as they entertain claims very promptly.

Hope this info helps
    :-)

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List