Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default City Aspire Wing Mirror Stolen

Hello fellows

I bought new Aspire 1.5 P/t in start of this year from hard earned money, my savings of over 3 years. It is worth every penny and i am totally in love with it
    I live in Islamabad, yesterday i went to meet my friend in Lahore DHA1 Block N close to Shell Pump. I parked my car outside his house, there was less light at that place as compared to surroundings. There was a car parked outside every house of the street so i assumed that it is safe to park. Almost every house has a guard here. So around 10 pm, i heard cracking sound from outside. It was dark and quiet outside so the sound was very obvious. As i rushed to the terrace, i saw a motorcycle,its engine was running, there was a young guy hardly 25 years old who was standing next to front passenger seat door, he had already taken off one side view mirror and he was applying force of his weight on the hinge of other side view mirror when i saw him, the mirror broke off so easily. Before i could even open the gate, he had already start to ride away on his bike. I could not do anything, my friend was new in DHA as well. No point in notifying police of course
    I know new wing mirrors are not extremely expensive, around 6k [EDIT: They are extremely expensive, costs 36k total) but what the heck. This is DHA, isnt it supposed to be more safe?

Before parking car there, i had taken the registration book and the car antenna with me in my shoulder bag. I do take care of safety measures every time but i never expected this to happen. So for all people especially Lahore fellows, please dont park your Hondas in a dark place. Take care of your cars
    Attached are the pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry for your loss....

Such stupid people will be burnt in hell for stealing and hurting other people....

Such incidences are common in Khi and Lhr....

U can apply metal brackets to the side mirrors for safety....

@muradi will guide you over the procedure....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its events like these that encourage people to become licensed gun overs. a shot or two at his tires and then beating the **** out of them would feel so good at that point.... A good way to release negative energy

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List