2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Unfortunate accident

to save someones life i had to take a step that ruined my car !! thank god that all of us were safe though that man had done everything to be dead ! well dont want to discuss this !!

i have been told by the show room that my car will get all well again with the new door and new bumper ! though the line (fender) below the door will be repaired and cant be replaced. can someone share the experience that can it be repaired that well that it looks almost new?

Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Give us pictures and further details.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by megrager View Post
    to save someones life i had to take a step that ruined my car !! thank god that all of us were safe though that man had done everything to be dead ! well dont want to discuss this !!

i have been told by the show room that my car will get all well again with the new door and new bumper ! though the line (fender) below the door will be repaired and cant be replaced. can someone share the experience that can it be repaired that well that it looks almost new?
    I think you are talking about the side skirts. Yes they can be repaired and if you get it done from a good workshop you will be able to get 95% results.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by onthehonda View Post
    I think you are talking about the side skirts. Yes they can be repaired and if you get it done from a good workshop you will be able to get 95% results.
    Yeah i m getting it done from a honda dealer only which is quite well known. As in i want my car to look all new again its hardly 4 months old. i have uploaded the picture in my first post

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah i m getting it done from a honda dealer only which is quite well known. As in i want my car to look all new again its hardly 4 months old. i have uploaded the picture in my first post
    Can I know your location... I would never go to Honda workshop to get it painted... Ask them which panels will you paint and bet me that they are going to paint the entire right side of you vehicle starting from the headlight to the tail light.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you are in Islamabad, stay away from Honda Classic. Bad workmanship and they take ages to get the car done.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda classic bad workmanship with unjustified charges.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would recommend you not to get that area repaired. It would be better to only get the hole filled and painted over it. Dont get the dents removed. Once done, add modulo's side skirts over it to hide the damaged portions. The reason that I'm saying this is that the metal is treated for rust protection inside out when the car leaves the factory. If you heat it with a torch to get the dents removed, that rust protection would be damaged from the inside of the panel, which is not accessible due to which, the panel may be painted from the outside, the inside would remain unprotected and that is where rusting starts from. In a few years, you'll start seeing rust surfacing from the repaired areas. The hole that is visible in the pictures would have to be repaired though but if you are okay with it, you can leave the hole there and fill it with lots of silicone to stop any water from going into it so that heating it with a flame torch can be prevented.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dont worry. The foot board can be repaired and results would be good. Im saying this as my car's foot board have been damaged and repaired 2 times and they are good as new.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

they will replace the door and for the paint, yes they have to do the complete side. Remaining panels would be sand buffed and then only a light clear coat will be sprayed on the un damaged panels, just to match the color shade and gloss. if someone will only paint the door and bottom lining, it will look different from other panels.

And yes the bottom lining can be repaired. When i purchased my civic 06, it had side skirts installed, later on after 3 years, right side accidentally hit on a main hole and the skirt was down. then i saw a dent on that panel which was hidden by using side skirt. So I got it repaired from HONDA. My advise is to get it repaired rather then using a side skirt to hide it. in case you plan to sale and then my scenario happened with you, you ll be remembered by bad names lol.

Regarding the rust issue, if the job is done properly and the Filler, Primer and Color are sprayed in a proper way, then you do not need to worry about anti rust coating. as four layers of filler, primer, color and clear coat are more then enough to prevent it from rusting.
    For Mechanical Works and Car Detailing, Contact 0333-3738698

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@megrager brother are you the same person whose accident on nursery stop shahraefaisal karachi in morning of 3-4 days back because your city looks identical to that in accident and that same city have ruined its right door?
    Proud Owner of Jialing Jh70 Model 2003

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you are from karachi, get over to Honda Nazimabad. Saeed Autos. Near Golimar Chorangi. They are reliable. My car is maintained from there all the way from body work to mechanical works.
    For Mechanical Works and Car Detailing, Contact 0333-3738698

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very bad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry to hear about your loss brother.whats done is done.doy your self a favour and dont listen to anybody.Simply take your car to the official honda dshowroom.the will charge you a little more but it is the best option considering your car is brand new.and Insha Allah it will be new again after repair work.PLEASE DONT GET IT REPAIRED FROM A ROAD SIDE MECHANIC.YOUR CAR WILL BE RUINED BY THESE SO CALLED "
    USTAADS"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for karachi
    this thread might help

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...ainter-karachi
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List