Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: City Alabaster or Lunatic

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default City Alabaster or Lunatic

    I want to ask which silver colour shade is better for honda city , Alabaster or lunatic
    And if someone has pics of both colours shade
    Do send it here
    Thanks

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmanminhas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It's lunar silver. But I chose alabaster because imo the aspire rims match and give a better look than lunar (which will be slight contrast) but it's totally a personal decision.

    Here's some pics of my Alabaster Aspire 1.3 , used 3D wash and wax shampoo and waxed it with Mcguires. Please say Mashaa Allah. Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471155386.329944.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  101.9 KB


    The only easy day. Was yesterday.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmanminhas View Post
    It's lunar silver. But I chose alabaster because imo the aspire rims match and give a better look than lunar (which will be slight contrast) but it's totally a personal decision.

    Here's some pics of my Alabaster Aspire 1.3 , used 3D wash and wax shampoo and waxed it with Mcguires. Please say Mashaa Allah. Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471155386.329944.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  101.9 KB


    The only easy day. Was yesterday.
    Thanks
    Do you have the pic of lunatic silver as well


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    salmanminhas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Lunar Civic pics are available. I have yet to see a lunar city.


    The only easy day. Was yesterday.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default City Alabaster or Lunatic

    i just want to see the difference between these colour
    send the pics of lunar silver civic
    And MashAllah for your car

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Lunar Silver is not available in City. It's only for CIVIC


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Lunar Silver is not available in City. It's only for CIVIC


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    I asked a dealer here
    He told me that Honda discountinued the Albaster


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siyyam View Post
    I asked a dealer here
    He told me that Honda discountinued the Albaster


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    If they discontinued the Albaster, and you know this thing as dealer told you. So why are you asking for color choice?

    It means you only have one option that is Lunar Silver.

    Problem Solved


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    If they discontinued the Albaster, and you know this thing as dealer told you. So why are you asking for color choice?

    It means you only have one option that is Lunar Silver.

    Problem Solved


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    He said that there are many cars(old and zero meter) present in factory which are in alabaster silver



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siyyam View Post
    He said that there are many cars(old and zero meter) present in factory which are in alabaster silver



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    They must be for other customers.

    Anyway, i have never seen Lunar in personal so can't comment how it will look in City.

    Alabaster looks good on City


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    do you have pics of lunatic in civic
    I have seen many civics2016
    Two in white
    1 in red and black
    But not saw any silver civic


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siyyam View Post
    do you have pics of lunatic in civic
    I have seen many civics2016
    Two in white
    1 in red and black
    But not saw any silver civic

    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    I think, you are obsessed with the CIVIC page (All New CIVIC 2016) on facebook.

    It's lunar silver not Lunatic silver. See the meaning of lunatic


    Well, there are some pics of lunar civic circulating on internet
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    I think, you are obsessed with the CIVIC page (All New CIVIC 2016) on facebook.

    It's lunar silver not Lunatic silver. See the meaning of lunatic


    Well, there are some pics of lunar civic circulating on internet
    Oh my bad its lunar Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471182798.349154.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  112.2 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    Maxxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Both Colors are almost identical.

    City Alabaster or Lunatic -1719498
    City Alabaster or Lunatic -1719499

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    siyyam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    19
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxis View Post
    Both Colors are almost identical.

    City Alabaster or Lunatic -1719498
    City Alabaster or Lunatic -1719499
    I was deceived by these pics too
    They look similar but are different shades in real

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    vixeebutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    I took a look of them side by side. Both were different. Lunar is more dark and deep

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    asad.maqbool133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    They r quite different shades
    Lunar is kind ov lil darkish n mor towrds greyish syd compared wd albaster which was slight dull looking
    Lunar is quite eye catching
    U can always chek it in any honda showroom on some new civic

    Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    Carn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The also have a Lunar Silver City at Honda Point (Airport), I saw it there when I was booking my own. The shape doesn't fit the color very well. I may be biased, but both shades of silver make City look dull and flat from almost all angles, the Lunar Silver is slightly better than the previous one in that you may be able to notice edges and curves better. I booked mine in White, but maybe that's because I'm a wh*re for white cars. xD

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •