Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honda City 2005 Vario, please help.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2005 Vario, please help.

Dear Members
    My Car Honda City VARIO 2005 developed some issues about two weeks back after the car wash. I tried to find the solutions but nothing seems to work. Here are the issues.

1. There is a strange water revolving sound from the dashboard specially after the first start of the day. I cleaned the AC went pipe and also checked the level of water in the radiator. But the sound doesn?t go away.
    2. The shift is not working properly. It moves the RPM up down up down and not get stable with speed. Then I have to slightly lower the RPM from Gas pedal to get it stable. Moreover, the car seems underpowered and fuel consumption is also more. It also gives problem sometimes on first start of the day by making strange sound like OVER with Fuel and with lots of Fuel smell.

This car hasn?t give me any issues till now but I am so worried as I love this car. The job done up till now are: -
    Plug with connectors changed
    Transmission oil changed
    Throttle body changed
    I need your expert advice or may be refer me to someone in Islamabad or Lahore. Thanking in anticipation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

plz help..............anyone?????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1) check all water circulation pipes in back side of engine bay
    2) was the throttle body changed to fix the rpm issue or some thing else?
    Is the engine check light functional n off ?
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by akpk21 View Post
    Dear Members
    My Car Honda City VARIO 2005 developed some issues about two weeks back after the car wash. I tried to find the solutions but nothing seems to work. Here are the issues.

1. There is a strange water revolving sound from the dashboard specially after the first start of the day. I cleaned the AC went pipe and also checked the level of water in the radiator. But the sound doesn?t go away.
    2. The shift is not working properly. It moves the RPM up down up down and not get stable with speed. Then I have to slightly lower the RPM from Gas pedal to get it stable. Moreover, the car seems underpowered and fuel consumption is also more. It also gives problem sometimes on first start of the day by making strange sound like OVER with Fuel and with lots of Fuel smell.

This car hasn?t give me any issues till now but I am so worried as I love this car. The job done up till now are: -
    Plug with connectors changed
    Transmission oil changed
    Throttle body changed
    I need your expert advice or may be refer me to someone in Islamabad or Lahore. Thanking in anticipation.

Dear if possible - pls take the car to a professional as i tried to drag my car's performance for almost 2 years (which i did very honestly and costly) but eventually its the mechanic who treats your car well. I would refer HONDA City Sales, Kalma Chowk, Lhr, Universal Motors, besides Tamaseel Theatre, Mozang, Lahore, and / or Yasir Mechanic, Gulshan-e-Ravi on link of Band Road.

BEsides Pakwheels its also free to have expert's opinion live from a professional.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear...............Thanks very much for reply. I changed the throttle body as the shift is not coming at appropriate time. the engine light is also serviceable. but still it has the problem. do you think it is because of some sensor malfunction?????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear thanks for reply...........I will defiantly look for these references you have given.. moreover how to have live opinion on pak wheels..........it is my first experience please

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List