Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Need suggestion for my first car

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need suggestion for my first car

    Salam Everyone..!
    I need ur advice i am planning to buy my first car my range is (550000) & i am confused between city EXIS (2000-2003) or cultus efi. soo kindly suggest me which car is best in this aspect.
    1)Easily Maintainable and Spare Parts Available
    2)Fuel Effecient
    3)Resale value

    kindly help me..!!
    Thank you and may Allah reward all of you for the help! Ameen.


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sheikhmunda97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kasur
    Posts
    1,684
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    U can't find a good condition city exis in this budget
    add santro in ur list as well

    Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    ALONE
    BUT HAPPY

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro santro is good car but i have heard that the rear seat of santro is quite uncomfortable due to less legroom.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsalannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    381
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro unfortunately in 550k neither a good city exis nor an efi cultus will be available for grab.
    try to increase budget to 650k for exis and go for it.
    its awesome in every aspect other then maintenance which is high in all Hondas

    petrol head
    yes!!!

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thx for ur rply bro can u plzz tell me i which range i can find a good condition city ..!!

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i can increase my budget max 600k.. soo should i go for santro??

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsalannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    381
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if you are in khi you might be able to get a good city in 625k.. other cities have higher prices then khi.


    petrol head
    yes!!!

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,884
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh.a.11 View Post
    i can increase my budget max 600k.. soo should i go for santro??
    Dont go for santro. They are already very old and out of market, company is gone, etc etc.

    In 550, you will get a 2006 vxr carburator cultus..efi is in 2007&+ models which are not less than 6...

    550 ne exis ajaeygi but condition bohat bohat rough hai market me cars ki..achi car koi bechta nahi..

    Add liana and baleno in yr list to grab

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    most of my frnd told me never ever buy liana (Sir ka darad ha ye car har waqt mechanaic k pass khare rahogay isay le k) & baleno maintaince is higly expensive if i am not wrong..

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hhmm means i should wait till my budget exceed then 600k.. i personally like city exis. i dont like cultus interior but in my range i can find carb cultus. :/

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh.a.11 View Post
    hhmm means i should wait till my budget exceed then 600k.. i personally like city exis. i dont like cultus interior but in my range i can find carb cultus. :/
    Bro 1st of all I won't demoralized you
    1st make up your mind which car you want to buy honda suzuki cults what ever
    Then when you set your target start your search it's not easy to find old used car in your range with better condition but belive me with hard working and determination you can achieve your goals
    Search Sundays Jang and dawn for car adds
    Search on olx and pw for your required car also go to Sunday car Bazar you will find it very use full
    People put high prices on olx and pw if you find some car in your range go and check them if u like the car then negotiations can be done depends on your talking skills
    Belive as you are in love in with exi city my needle was stuck on honda civic 95 dolphin
    And my range was very low as compared to yours but after 2 months plus effort and searching and got lucky enough I finally got dolphin in good condition and in my range which required minor work that's is done now you can check my thread also the car I bought
    Remember hard working and determination is they key to success

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PW Forums mobile app
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    But remember honda is expensive to maintain as compare to suzuki

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PW Forums mobile app
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Rest if your not in hurry to buy then simply increase your budget and then buy

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PW Forums mobile app
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shery_leo View Post
    Bro 1st of all I won't demoralized you
    1st make up your mind which car you want to buy honda suzuki cults what ever
    Then when you set your target start your search it's not easy to find old used car in your range with better condition but belive me with hard working and determination you can achieve your goals
    Search Sundays Jang and dawn for car adds
    Search on olx and pw for your required car also go to Sunday car Bazar you will find it very use full
    People put high prices on olx and pw if you find some car in your range go and check them if u like the car then negotiations can be done depends on your talking skills
    Belive as you are in love in with exi city my needle was stuck on honda civic 95 dolphin
    And my range was very low as compared to yours but after 2 months plus effort and searching and got lucky enough I finally got dolphin in good condition and in my range which required minor work that's is done now you can check my thread also the car I bought
    Remember hard working and determination is they key to success

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PW Forums mobile app
    thanks alot bro .. its really motivational i have already started searching on olx but u are right on olx & pw people demand high i will go on sunday bazar i can increase my budget if i get immaculate condition city exis..
    highly appreciate ur encourage (y)

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shery_leo View Post
    Rest if your not in hurry to buy then simply increase your budget and then buy

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using PW Forums mobile app
    Bro can u help me what points should i check before buying a car.. ??? is there any thread regarding this which gonna help me out.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsalannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    381
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh.a.11 View Post
    Bro can u help me what points should i check before buying a car.. ??? is there any thread regarding this which gonna help me out.
    bro being a Leman you just cannot check a 16 years old car (assuming you are buying exis).
    better take a mechanic with you before finalizing the deal.
    i have a 2001 exis city. it took me 5 months to get a pristine car..
    it was 0 touchups
    throughout petrol
    only 80k on odo.
    700k back in 2011.

    love it to its core.

    petrol head
    yes!!!

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,884
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh.a.11 View Post
    most of my frnd told me never ever buy liana (Sir ka darad ha ye car har waqt mechanaic k pass khare rahogay isay le k) & baleno maintaince is higly expensive if i am not wrong..
    This could be their own perception but reality is not this .

    Anyways, city exis is an extinct car. You will almost spend months in finding a worthy car and do expect repaints, suspension changes, transmission issues, engine life completion etc cuz this model was made in very limited number..best of luck.

    Kal me bhi sunday bazar ja raha hu, see u there

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arsalannn View Post
    bro being a Leman you just cannot check a 16 years old car (assuming you are buying exis).
    better take a mechanic with you before finalizing the deal.
    i have a 2001 exis city. it took me 5 months to get a pristine car..
    it was 0 touchups
    throughout petrol
    only 80k on odo.
    700k back in 2011.

    love it to its core.

    petrol head
    yup u right bro now i am searching a gud city then definetly make final deal with mechanic

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    sheikh.a.11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    This could be their own perception but reality is not this .

    Anyways, city exis is an extinct car. You will almost spend months in finding a worthy car and do expect repaints, suspension changes, transmission issues, engine life completion etc cuz this model was made in very limited number..best of luck.

    Kal me bhi sunday bazar ja raha hu, see u there

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    nyc soo which car u wanna buy bro?

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,884
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh.a.11 View Post
    nyc soo which car u wanna buy bro?
    Socha nahi itna..bus mind me hai kuch na kuch

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •