Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By addytov
  • 1 Post By adnanniazi_2000

Thread: Someone stole Honda City rear H Emblem!!! Need help

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,068
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Someone stole Honda City rear H Emblem!!! Need help

    Hello,

    someone stole my honda city aspire 2014 model rear H emblem yesterday,


    does anyone have any idea where to buy the original emblem OTHER than 3s.



    if anyone have a spare one please pm me.

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rabeelch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    After Marketes are available and are same,just get an expensive one,will give you the satisfaction of buying original

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    addytov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Mine was stolen , got new one for 2000 from scrap , but again stolen after two days . so i am thinking to paste suzuki one so no one can stole.

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nfsmostwanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,242
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by addytov View Post
    Mine was stolen , got new one for 2000 from scrap , but again stolen after two days . so i am thinking to paste suzuki one so no one can stole.
    make sure you put a euro 2 sticker next to it, no one will ever know its a honda :p

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb_iqbal3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gojra
    Age
    22
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by addytov View Post
    Mine was stolen , got new one for 2000 from scrap , but again stolen after two days . so i am thinking to paste suzuki one so no one can stole.
    It makes me laugh harder..

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    adnanniazi_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash737 View Post
    Hello,

    someone stole my honda city aspire 2014 model rear H emblem yesterday,


    does anyone have any idea where to buy the original emblem OTHER than 3s.



    if anyone have a spare one please pm me.
    Buy always genuine from 3s otherwise after market ones will catch rust after some months.

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,068
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnanniazi_2000 View Post
    Buy always genuine from 3s otherwise after market ones will catch rust after some months.

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb_iqbal3 View Post
    It makes me laugh harder..
    Quote Originally Posted by nfsmostwanted View Post
    make sure you put a euro 2 sticker next to it, no one will ever know its a honda :p
    Quote Originally Posted by addytov View Post
    Mine was stolen , got new one for 2000 from scrap , but again stolen after two days . so i am thinking to paste suzuki one so no one can stole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabeelch View Post
    After Marketes are available and are same,just get an expensive one,will give you the satisfaction of buying original

    bought a new one from 3s for 570 rupees, i was told it was for 5000 but when i actually went to 3s it was for PKR 570 rupees

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ashar4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mine front one was missing when i bought the car. Someone told me that its very commonly stolen, specially when u park somewhere. I bought a new one from Plaza for 200/- and displayed it with additional double tape inside for better grip. Its looking fine for quite some time now.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •