Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How to contact Atlas Honda?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfan_sohail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default How to contact Atlas Honda?

    Hi pakwheelers.My thread is about contacting atlas honda as i tried to do so for checking delivery status for almost 2 days but nobody pick up on the mentioned no.s
    04235384671-80
    As it is mentioned on their website that they provide customer support from 8am-5pm which is completely a lie.
    Can anyone has any contact where they can pick up and i can ask them about delivery?
    Thanks


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    amazon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Same here. I even emailed but no response.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb_iqbal3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gojra
    Age
    22
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfan_sohail View Post
    Hi pakwheelers.My thread is about contacting atlas honda as i tried to do so for checking delivery status for almost 2 days but nobody pick up on the mentioned no.s
    04235384671-80
    As it is mentioned on their website that they provide customer support from 8am-5pm which is completely a lie.
    Can anyone has any contact where they can pick up and i can ask them about delivery?
    Thanks
    You can check your delivery status here Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited - CheckDel Contact . Showroom guys and Honda support will tell you same date as on this link.

    So better to check there.

  4. 19-10-2016, 07:44 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    duplicate

  5. 19-10-2016, 07:49 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    duplicate

  6. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfan_sohail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    But it doesnot work as i put order no into relationship no box
    it says invalid cnic or relationship no4

  7. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb_iqbal3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gojra
    Age
    22
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfan_sohail View Post
    But it doesnot work as i put order no into relationship no box
    it says invalid cnic or relationship no4
    Enter your ID card number with out "-" symbol and try.. If not work again.. then confirm your booking number from your dealer.

  8. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    aakbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    927
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What about filing a complaint after a car is delivered? There is no help line or email address that at least hears us. I asked Honda Classic Islamabad guys whose attitude is like "hum hain na"....but what if I wana file a complaint against the dealer or a quality issue or even a suggestion which is beyond an authorized dealer's control. Not even the the contact information at their website is of any help so far. I don't know about Toyota Indus but I feel they are almost as bad as Honda as far as customer service is concerned.

    They only way, it seems, is forums like Pakwheels for something concerning more than one person that may work using some right connections or electronic media pressure.

  9. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfan_sohail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i entered no without any "-" but it always says invalid cnic or relationship no as many others are facing the similar problem . i think the problem is in their link .Whatever i want to ask one thing, if i call dealship and ask them for delivery beacause they are the only ones who attend your calls they ask me about relationship no and the salesperson who booked the car which i dont know beacause someone else booked it . what can i do then
    why didnt they check the whole log instead of asking saleperson name?? is it possible to get your info without the saleperson name???
    thanks

  10. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb_iqbal3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Gojra
    Age
    22
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfan_sohail View Post
    i entered no without any "-" but it always says invalid cnic or relationship no as many others are facing the similar problem . i think the problem is in their link .Whatever i want to ask one thing, if i call dealship and ask them for delivery beacause they are the only ones who attend your calls they ask me about relationship no and the salesperson who booked the car which i dont know beacause someone else booked it . what can i do then
    why didnt they check the whole log instead of asking saleperson name?? is it possible to get your info without the saleperson name???
    thanks
    You just have to visit the showroom, no matters who booked your car. You only need to know Name of person on which car is booked.
    Asked him for Relationship or booking number. He will give you that.. And try that number, valid CNIC on your mobile phone..

    Also showroom person will tell you delivery dates.

  11. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfan_sohail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks @haseeb_iqbal3 for your help .I will visit the showroom as soon as possible

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •