I own a city 15 with 175/65/R15 tires. Everybody says that "agay 30 aur peechay 30 kar do" :-). But, cars manual says that front tires 32 and rear tires 30 pressure is recommended. Because front is heavy due to engine. Few questions are;
1. What do the gurus recommend?
2. What if I do 30/30 in front and rear tires?
3. Should I have different pressures for winter and summers?
4. Should I have high or low pressure for long route over motorway?
5. Should I have high or low pressure on shorter routes where I can't go more than 40-50 kph?
6. High tire pressure will improve ground clearance?
7. What maximum pressure can I have?
Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad