Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 173 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 3444
Like Tree1880Likes

Thread: Steermatic Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Retrograde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Steermatic Fan Club

    Hey all U steermatic Fans!!! Join in (I hope I will not be the
    only
    member (thread title edited by admin/mods upon request by poster)
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

  2. #2061
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Steermatic Fan Club -271397

    Steermatic Fan Club -271398

    Steermatic Fan Club -271399

    Steermatic Fan Club -271400

    Steermatic Fan Club -271401

  3. #2062
    PakWheeler Follow
    smashhud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    778
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Congrats Jaggi .. Let me know the place you bought them and the performance of these Depo Lights.. I think they are Glass and not plastic... I will be buying them this month hopefully..
    A man is known by the ride he keeps!!!

  4. #2063
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smashhud View Post
    Congrats Jaggi .. Let me know the place you bought them and the performance of these Depo Lights.. I think they are Glass and not plastic... I will be buying them this month hopefully..
    Yes these ones are of Glass ....No.1 in quality.
    two more brands are in Market:
    Taiwan = 4,500 Rs ...never know when they get yellow.
    Chinese = 2,200Rs ....turns into yellow in the same month

    it is better to add 1,500 Rs and buy Depo Fog Lamps. (original price is 5,500) Labor will be 400-500Rs.

    Bought them from (Shalimar Market) Defence Road near Adil Hospital

  5. #2064
    PakWheeler Follow
    Arsirocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    24
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    comon guys... bump!
    i asked a question! :p
    Nobody's perfect... im a nobody :p

  6. #2065
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaggi View Post
    Steermatic Fan Club - 271397

    Steermatic Fan Club - 271398

    Steermatic Fan Club - 271399

    Steermatic Fan Club - 271400

    Steermatic Fan Club - 271401


    cooollll & all the wiring & switch place is original I mean you dont need to do the wiring just connect the lights in the bumper.

    I hope you ask him to install the same way
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  7. #2066
    PakWheeler Follow
    MUSTAFA101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    346
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nice

  8. #2067
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    cooollll & all the wiring & switch place is original I mean you dont need to do the wiring just connect the lights in the bumper.
    thanxx.....Yeah, Wiring was with F.L ...He just connected them.

  9. #2068
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RL589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Jaggi. Bro god job done but depo is quite xpensive...now put hid in it in black colour of ur car it will look awesum
    vtec roxx!!!!!

  10. #2069
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    @Jaggi. Bro god job done but depo is quite xpensive...now put hid in it in black colour of ur car it will look awesum
    yes....but no compromise on quality

    Already installed HIDs in head lights and also bought original Honda Accord Cl-9 HID kit for Fog Lamps

    Steermatic Fan Club -271498

    Steermatic Fan Club -271501

  11. #2070
    PakWheeler Follow
    smashhud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    778
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaggi View Post
    Yes these ones are of Glass ....No.1 in quality.
    two more brands are in Market:
    Taiwan = 4,500 Rs ...never know when they get yellow.
    Chinese = 2,200Rs ....turns into yellow in the same month

    it is better to add 1,500 Rs and buy Depo Fog Lamps. (original price is 5,500) Labor will be 400-500Rs.

    Bought them from (Shalimar Market) Defence Road near Adil Hospital
    Thanks ... When I bought the car I already had the switch which is being installed in your car alongside the mirror control... But I didnot had any Fog Lights.. Maybe the were installed and then removed..
    A man is known by the ride he keeps!!!

  12. #2071
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    679
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear All,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Hope you all are doing fine. First of all, let me inform you that I have decided not to sell my steermatic. Had the car covered up for 2 weeks then took it out again and said to myself that it would be a foolish thing to let go of such an awesome machine. And the one who buys it would be one lucky individual. <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Anyway, while you guys had a good time drag racing your cars with Altis and Switf (saw the videos in the thread) I too had a drag race with my brother in his Civic 1.8L Prosmetec yesterday morning. Here’s what happened:<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    In the first run, both cars took off from 0 and the civic took the lead of about three cars till 120. Steermatic is a little slow in launching and the "building up" wastes some time.

    Next we decided a roll-on start from 20km/h. The result surprised us both. From 20 till 120 both cars where neck n neck and the Civic couldn't pull away. Due to space limitations we couldn't go beyond 120. Otherwise it would be fun to see till where the 1.5 keeps up with the 1.8. In both the runs the lever was in S and I had M activated.<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>
    Both cars are completely stock. Civic's done around 18K km and Steermatic almost 43K km on the odo. Next time, we'll try and make the video as well.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Bottom Line: Steermatic's clsoe ratio 7 speed box is a gem as it keeps the rpms in the "boiling range" hence the engine is in the power band all the time and hence such fierce acceleration.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    No wonder Usman couldn't catch Amir bhai with his 1.6L Vti <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    -

  13. #2072
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default dont under estimate steermatic

    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
    <FONT color=black>Dear All,fficeffice" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comSteermatic Fan Club - P

    Next we decided a roll-on start from 20km/h. The result surprised us both. From 20 till 120 both cars where neck n neck and the Civic couldn't pull away. Due to space limitations we couldn't go beyond 120. Otherwise it would be fun to see till where the 1.5 keeps up with the 1.8. In both the runs the lever was in S and I had M activated.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Both cars are completely stock. Civic's done around 18K km and Steermatic almost 43K km on the odo. Next time, we'll try and make the video as well.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Bottom Line: Steermatic's clsoe ratio 7 speed box is a gem as it keeps the rpms in the "boiling range" hence the engine is in the power band all the time and hence such fierce acceleration.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    No wonder Usman couldn't catch Amir bhai with his 1.6L Vti <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>



    Great runs Moiz bahi & great decision for not selling steermatic
    Yesterday I also have great runs & steermatic performs brilliantly

    I was shocked with 1.8 Altis crustonic(automatic), she has no chance against steermatic weather its stand still , roll-on or up side down 2-3 cars gap all the way.

    Against 1.6VTI oriel manual(c/w air-intake), most enjoyable run at 30km roll-on, neck to neck up till 120 & than stermatic took lead of few meters let me inform, @wasay bahi VTi is in mint & A++ condition, so its a open challenge from my side to all1.6VTI Manual (stock) boys @40km roll-on. any time, & 1.6-Prosmatic has no chance aganist steermatic.

    1.3IVTEC(new city) extremely fast car in its category & it was driven by very good rider @dani123@pw we did at 30km roll-on & neck to neck up till 120km & than 1.3 city took lead of few meters & on 2nd run steermatic took lead.

    1.3(new swift c/w intake) again great car in its category driven by very good rider and friend Nabeel on 30km roll-on steermatic stays ahead.

    Usman's @jaggi@pw steermatic needs to get tuned and serviced at 80K so that's why bit sluggish.

    All the runs were in extremely friendly environment with no ARR-PHAS or harsh feeling.

    Really really satisfied with steermatic performance, all the launches were in SM1 & come out of 7-speed mode at 6K-RPM before 2nd gear.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  14. #2073
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    incognito59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,174
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    Great runs Moiz bahi & great decision for not selling steermatic
    Yesterday I also have great runs & steermatic performs brilliantly

    I was shocked with 1.8 Altis crustonic(automatic), she has no chance against steermatic weather its stand still , roll-on or up side down 2-3 cars gap all the way.

    Against 1.6VTI oriel manual(c/w air-intake), most enjoyable run at 30km roll-on, neck to neck up till 120 & than stermatic took lead of few meters let me inform, @wasay bahi VTi is in mint & A++ condition, so its a open challenge from my side to all1.6VTI Manual (stock) boys @40km roll-on. any time, & 1.6-Prosmatic has no chance aganist steermatic.

    1.3IVTEC(new city) extremely fast car in its category & it was driven by very good rider @dani123@pw we did at 30km roll-on & neck to neck up till 120km & than 1.3 city took lead of few meters & on 2nd run steermatic took lead.

    1.3(new swift c/w intake) again great car in its category driven by very good rider and friend Nabeel on 30km roll-on steermatic stays ahead.

    Usman's @jaggi@pw steermatic needs to get tuned and serviced at 80K so that's why bit sluggish.

    All the runs were in extremely friendly environment with no ARR-PHAS or harsh feeling.

    Really really satisfied with steermatic performance, all the launches were in SM1 & come out of 7-speed mode at 6K-RPM before 2nd gear.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    [/FONT]
    Great job @ Accord I have to be there next time.
    life is but wheels!

  15. #2074
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I should sell off my CITY Vario and buy a STEERMATIC, i'm getting very tempted :-)

  16. #2075
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Retrograde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys plzzz make videos as well, will be more fun to see the races but i suggest the cameraman should stand at the finishing line rather than the starting line.

    Even my 6 year old girl (MashAllah) ocassionally asks me "Baba where is our steermatic????", lol!!!, I think I should request Mr. Incognito to sell me back my steermatic a.k.a "Shahzadi",
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

  17. #2076
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    679
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Oblivion, I wish you could brother. Good condition Steermatics are hard to comeby. Anyway, there was one steermatic in this Sunday's Dawn Adbuzz. It was a 2007 Model Silver Color and had done only 4,000Km. Difficult to believe such low milage but might be true if the guy has 7 other cars at home

    @Retro, does she actually use the word "Steermatic"?
    -

  18. #2077
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
    @Oblivion, I wish you could brother. Good condition Steermatics are hard to comeby. Anyway, there was one steermatic in this Sunday's Dawn Adbuzz. It was a 2007 Model Silver Color and had done only 4,000Km. Difficult to believe such low milage but might be true if the guy has 7 other cars at home

    @Retro, does she actually use the word "Steermatic"?
    @moizhusain yea i saw that ad myself...but i wasnt surprised as i bought a friend 07 manual city in december 10 for 995,000 and it was driven only 6700KM. The guy used to be in China and his car hardly went outside the house.

  19. #2078
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What is the difference between a City Vario and a Steermatic? engine capacity? engine technology? etc..

  20. #2079
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Retrograde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
    @Retro, does she actually use the word "Steermatic"?
    yea bro she has been saying this since she was 4 !!!!
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

  21. #2080
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrograde View Post
    yea bro she has been saying this since she was 4 !!!!
    My both son's even dont know that they have city they only know that We have "steermatic" they never listen or said city
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •