Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3444
Like Tree1880Likes

Thread: Steermatic Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Retrograde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Steermatic Fan Club

    Hey all U steermatic Fans!!! Join in (I hope I will not be the
    only
    member (thread title edited by admin/mods upon request by poster)
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

  2. #2181
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abdulkarim

    Bro its been a month u r enjoying steermatic....and we still haven't seen its interior and engine bay pictures

  3. #2182
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Silver Lady's Vanity Box

    First of all, Eid Mubarak to all the members of the forum.

    I was sitting idle at home so thought about "showing-off" the "care-products" used by the silver lady.

    The vanity box containing the beautification items of my steermatic:

    Steermatic Fan Club -292555 [img]

    http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2...nity-Box-2.jpg[/img]


    The items.......


    Steermatic Fan Club -292557 [img]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -

  4. #2183
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Wooo... Aalla Mioz Bahi, hell of a collection
    dont forget to post pic's of Silver Lady after beauty treatment


    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
    First of all, Eid Mubarak to all the members of the forum.

    I was sitting idle at home so thought about "showing-off" the "care-products" used by the silver lady.

    The vanity box containing the beautification items of my steermatic:

    Steermatic Fan Club - 292555 [img]

    http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2...nity-Box-2.jpg[/img]


    The items.......


    Steermatic Fan Club - 292557 [img]
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  5. #2184
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I wish I could post the pictures of "then" and "now". I'm free till Sunday (will go to office on Monday) but the weather simply won't allow me too. It's raining here in Khi since yesterday and the weather forecast says that heavy rains will continue till Monday. Hate to post pics of steermatic in this condition as the car is very dirty both inside and out.
    -

  6. #2185
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
    I wish I could post the pictures of "then" and "now". I'm free till Sunday (will go to office on Monday) but the weather simply won't allow me too. It's raining here in Khi since yesterday and the weather forecast says that heavy rains will continue till Monday. Hate to post pics of steermatic in this condition as the car is very dirty both inside and out.
    @Moiz Bahi Mashallah you have top of rang stuff like:
    Mothers
    meguiar
    turtle
    NU finish

    Inshallah all this stuff will safe your silver lady in this rainy patch
    do post pic's after monday or tuesday after giving her a simple wash.
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  7. #2186
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Inshallah Amir Bhai! Will surely do it.

    You see, I'm still single so all the attention goes to the lady in silver. And I'm crazy about car detailing stuff so whenever i get to see something new in the market i go and buy it. For instance, that Armor All Butter smooth wax in the picture is new not used. I bought it last week.

    Steermatic Fan Club -292652

    Anyway, here's one pic of steermatic sitting untidy in the house while I was busy Nu-Finishing the R18! Civic looks a little worried because it knows that its younger brother can keep up in acceleration till 120km/h


    Steermatic Fan Club -292653
    -

  8. #2187
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MASHALLHA ZABARDAST :

    hummmm All butter smooth wax must be tasty be careful after applying & at the time of parking some where , wapas aiyn or lot of bite marks

    anyway also visit the detailing thread , I am sure you will enjoy

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bod...ing-dreams-157

    R18 also looking coooolllll



    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
    Inshallah Amir Bhai! Will surely do it.

    You see, I'm still single so all the attention goes to the lady in silver. And I'm crazy about car detailing stuff so whenever i get to see something new in the market i go and buy it. For instance, that Armor All Butter smooth wax in the picture is new not used. I bought it last week.

    Steermatic Fan Club - 292652

    Anyway, here's one pic of steermatic sitting untidy in the house while I was busy Nu-Finishing the R18! Civic looks a little worried because it knows that its younger brother can keep up in acceleration till 120km/h


    Steermatic Fan Club - 292653
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  9. #2188
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA Aamir bhai (accord) how r u, hope u have wonderful eid at home unlike me ,
    finally i have decided not to care abt my ride any more (just kidding) but seriously cannot compete with u fellows .
    take care
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  10. #2189
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,324
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default


  11. #2190
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    AOA Aamir bhai (accord) how r u, hope u have wonderful eid at home unlike me ,
    finally i have decided not to care abt my ride any more (just kidding) but seriously cannot compete with u fellows .
    take care
    Walakum Salam Sir welcome & Eid Mubarak yes Sir ALHOMDULLAHA , indeed luckily to have Eid at home this year I am fine & fit
    Na karin Sir your ride is already in show room condition MASHALLAHA
    What the location now a days ? take care & be safe
    regards & prayers
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  12. #2191
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Adil Bhai, it's good to hear from you after a long time. Hope it's all god aat your end.

    Usman, the 6th gear goes all the way to 185km/h and I did managed 205km/h in 7th and the rpm was 6,000 (the road was downhill).
    -

  13. #2192
    PakWheeler Follow
    MUSTAFA101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    346
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nice share

  14. #2193
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    Walakum Salam Sir welcome & Eid Mubarak yes Sir ALHOMDULLAHA , indeed luckily to have Eid at home this year I am fine & fit
    Na karin Sir your ride is already in show room condition MASHALLAHA
    What the location now a days ? take care & be safe
    regards & prayers
    Aamir bhai i am in Australia presently but just for 36 hour which got extended for 48 hours due to priority given to other vessel .
    yes its really good to have eid at home with kids and family i am getting unlucky regarding eids both of them for last 3 years but what to do its pro life have to live with it. will be going to s.africa from here whats yr plan staying more or getting ready to be back.

    moiz bro i am fine tks , how is every thing on yr side, enjoying rain in karachi . ah yr collection brings good old memories in my mind keep up the passion .

    take care fellows and be safe.
    wasalam
    Adil
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  15. #2194
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Finally took the car to the car wash today evening. There's still forecast of heavy rains till Wednesday but I took my chances. Enjoy the pics:


    Steermatic Fan Club -293940 [img]

    http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2010/attachments/Wheels-Fan-Clubs/293941-Steermatic-Fan-Club-04092011-001.jpg[/img]


    Next gave the car Armor All Ultra Shine Butter Smooth Wax treatment (Amir bhai, took your advice and kept the car inside the house ).
    True to their advertisment, the wax indeed spreads like warm butter and no buffing/hazing/rubbing is required. Just pour a little amount on the car surface and spread it evenly. Finally wipe that portion with a dry cloth.
    I completed the waxing on the entire car in 20 minutes as compared to conventional wax which need nearly an hour (and not to mention arm pain due to the rubbing).

    The thing I like about this product is ease of use and saves time. Pictures speak for themselves:


    Steermatic Fan Club -293949 Steermatic Fan Club -293950 Steermatic Fan Club -293951 Steermatic Fan Club -293952 Steermatic Fan Club -293953
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -

  16. #2195
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Adil Bhai, alhamdulillah it's all good here. No rains in Khi, only forecasts.

    Anyway, it was you who inspired me to buy Nu-Finish and that's where I started to build my car care collection.
    -

  17. #2196
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    woo wooo wooo yar Moiz Bahi yee kiaa kar diaaa !!!!

    Qatal-e-amm Qatal-e-amm , Mashallaha out class , the shine, wet look & reflection is un match-able, awesome, Sir G awesome , look like just came out of show room

    Sadqa zaroor day dena

    & how much this magic butter cost? , I am thinking to try it



    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post

    Next gave the car Armor All Ultra Shine Butter Smooth Wax treatment (Amir bhai, took your advice and kept the car inside the house ).
    True to their advertisment, the wax indeed spreads like warm butter and no buffing/hazing/rubbing is required. Just pour a little amount on the car surface and spread it evenly. Finally wipe that portion with a dry cloth.
    I completed the waxing on the entire car in 20 minutes as compared to conventional wax which need nearly an hour (and not to mention arm pain due to the rubbing).

    The thing I like about this product is ease of use and saves time. Pictures speak for themselves:


    Steermatic Fan Club - 293949 Steermatic Fan Club - 293950 Steermatic Fan Club - 293951 Steermatic Fan Club - 293952 Steermatic Fan Club - 293953
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  18. #2197
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    Aamir bhai i am in Australia presently but just for 36 hour which got extended for 48 hours due to priority given to other vessel .
    yes its really good to have eid at home with kids and family i am getting unlucky regarding eids both of them for last 3 years but what to do its pro life have to live with it. will be going to s.africa from here whats yr plan staying more or getting ready to be back.

    moiz bro i am fine tks , how is every thing on yr side, enjoying rain in karachi . ah yr collection brings good old memories in my mind keep up the passion .

    take care fellows and be safe.
    wasalam
    Adil
    AoA Adil Bahi yes I can understand the life style in rotational jobs , I'm lucky this time Inshallaha you will get the next one .
    My reliever is still on duty so getting some easy days , but soon back to work.
    take care of yourself & Moiz Bahi nay tu oper Kamal hee kar diaa
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  19. #2198
    PakWheeler Follow
    moizhusain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the appreciation Amir Bhai. The bottle costs Rs. 360/- and the best part is that 5/6 is still remaining after treatment on the entire car. So that's about Rs. 60/- of wax for each application which isn't bad!
    But now you have bought buffer/orbit so you can also apply conventional wax without the hassle of rubbing/cleaning etc.
    -

  20. #2199
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
    Thanks for the appreciation Amir Bhai. The bottle costs Rs. 360/- and the best part is that 5/6 is still remaining after treatment on the entire car. So that's about Rs. 60/- of wax for each application which isn't bad!
    But now you have bought buffer/orbit so you can also apply conventional wax without the hassle of rubbing/cleaning etc.
    Thanks for the info Hussain Bahi
    Indeed I'll go for it 360 is very reasonable considering sine
    Yes buffer is good thing to have , but I recon always apply wax by hand & remove by buffer
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  21. #2200
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Arrow 501Km accomplished in single tank,42L 100% inter city driving ,100%AC , 0%Hypermiling

    For detail's & review, visit the link below:

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-accord7362-36


    Steermatic Fan Club -295181
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •