Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 173 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3444
Like Tree1880Likes

Thread: Steermatic Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Retrograde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Steermatic Fan Club

    Hey all U steermatic Fans!!! Join in (I hope I will not be the
    only
    member (thread title edited by admin/mods upon request by poster)
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

  2. #3021
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hamza Brother You are more than welcome , jazak-ALLAH for words, for her

    Take your time, so she can get proper time & maintenance

    Good that engine oil is changed along with filter ( log it so you should kn when you need to change it again )

    Wash her & wax her & post pictures here, so dedaar ho jayee Un ka

    good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by hamzasyed4 View Post
    thanks alot once again @accord7362

    I will start working on this stuff this week In Sha Allah and i hope that it turns out to be fixed easily.
    once again thanks alot for the response.
    I will update you regarding this as soon as i get the work done. I got the engine oil changed today. Will work on the rest this week by taking out extra time for my ride .
    Mash Allah saw pics of your car, beautiful ride indeed
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  3. #3022
    PakWheeler Follow
    Monem786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hamza how did you buy it for?

  4. #3023
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1 should carefully do what aamir bhai says he got lots of experience over this ride.

    kia haal hain aamir bhai and how is the weather on yr side. btw did u got all the snaps i send u few weeks back.

    take care and kind regards

    Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    Hamza Brother You are more than welcome , jazak-ALLAH for words, for her

    Take your time, so she can get proper time & maintenance

    Good that engine oil is changed along with filter ( log it so you should kn when you need to change it again )

    Wash her & wax her & post pictures here, so dedaar ho jayee Un ka

    good luck
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  5. #3024
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AoA Adil bahi I am fine

    Weather is still cold & no nothing where you send the snaps other wise I must reply with thanks

    i am gona send you email so you can rely back

    regards

    Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    1 should carefully do what aamir bhai says he got lots of experience over this ride.

    kia haal hain aamir bhai and how is the weather on yr side. btw did u got all the snaps i send u few weeks back.

    take care and kind regards
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  6. #3025
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Walikum Salam aamir bhai, i wonder where that email went. will send them again today late night insha Allah.
    take care and kind regards
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  7. #3026
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    new city steermatic coming in this month or next..... any news abt it ? 1.5 l city arai ha ?

  8. #3027
    PakWheeler Follow
    smashhud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    778
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I dont think its going to Happen any time soon from Honda Pakistan..

    Quote Originally Posted by mani9999 View Post
    new city steermatic coming in this month or next..... any news abt it ? 1.5 l city arai ha ?
    A man is known by the ride he keeps!!!

  9. #3028
    PakWheeler Follow
    mani9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    it is coming. i went to the dealer he says booking open ha...... and delivery would be in april. city 1.5 litre.

    he did not know/say if it had any improvements like new tail lamps, chrome inside, new bumpers etc like in indian one........... i hope it is. because if its completly the same as 1.3 city, whats the point in buying a slight improvement in BHP for a large drop in MPG?

  10. #3029
    PakWheeler Follow
    Anaqvi27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Steermatic fuel problem

    Hello Steermatic fans, im hoping someone here can help me out with a problem im having with one of the two steermatics I own. My 2007 red steermatic previously gave me excellent fuel consumption on average 11km/l in city driving or about 430km on 41 litres. About a year ago this average suddenly dropped to anywhere from 6 - 8. Sometimes I get as low as 280km on a full tank (40-41 litres) and at best ill get 340km. Honda has checked the car several times and weve changed everything that could possibly be changed but no help. Recently someone suggested I change the exhaust air sensor which determines the fuel mixture. Lukily I have two steermatics so i exchanged them, but it helped a little for a few weeks but now mileage is back to about 300km per tank. Whereas the other car, without any problem, is still giving 10-11km/l mileage.
    Car only has 70,000km on it. Has anyone experienced the same problem or have any idea how to fix it?

  11. #3030
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thats a very very vague problem as per your description, what exactly has honda been changing in ur car? I highly doubt the maintenance of your vehicle to be spot on and yet its delivering such fuel economy.

    It would be a bit clearer if you mentioned the changes that have been done to your vehicle in periodic maintenance check ups. Only then can experts over here help you about the condition of your car.
    @accord7362 (Aamir Bhai) @incognito59 (Anis Sir) @smashhud (Salman Bhai) are the guys for you here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaqvi27 View Post
    Hello Steermatic fans, im hoping someone here can help me out with a problem im having with one of the two steermatics I own. My 2007 red steermatic previously gave me excellent fuel consumption on average 11km/l in city driving or about 430km on 41 litres. About a year ago this average suddenly dropped to anywhere from 6 - 8. Sometimes I get as low as 280km on a full tank (40-41 litres) and at best ill get 340km. Honda has checked the car several times and weve changed everything that could possibly be changed but no help. Recently someone suggested I change the exhaust air sensor which determines the fuel mixture. Lukily I have two steermatics so i exchanged them, but it helped a little for a few weeks but now mileage is back to about 300km per tank. Whereas the other car, without any problem, is still giving 10-11km/l mileage.
    Car only has 70,000km on it. Has anyone experienced the same problem or have any idea how to fix it?
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  12. #3031
    PakWheeler Follow
    smashhud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    778
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Just like ROBM said, problem statement is very vague. It will be hard to draw out any conclusion from this. Something was obvoiusly done to the Stree otheriwise expectation from this machine is atleast to achieve 10km/Ltr within City.....Which it easily does
    A man is known by the ride he keeps!!!

  13. #3032
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    archon2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Couple of years back i tried to help a steermatic owner with the similar problem but he was afarid to show his ride to my certified honda tech and ended up paying honda more than 50k for a job not costiing more than 10k.
    cheers
    Help others so that u can be Helped

  14. #3033
    PakWheeler Follow
    Ali.A.Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Used Honda City i-DSI Steermatic 2006 Car for sale in Lahore - 571586 | PakWheels

    Honda City Steermatic for sale. Immaculate Condition and very well maintained. The car is driven and owned by my Mother. Kindly refer to the above posted link for any details regarding the car. Thank you

  15. #3034
    PakWheeler Follow
    Anaqvi27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sorry about the vagueness of the earlier post, but what I meant was all the regular items that are changed during routine maintenance have been changed, including filters, plugs, oils etc. I earlier had a problem that is common to alot of steermatics regarding the ignition coil causing jerking during low RPM (2000-3000) under very gentle acceleration. Same problem was experienced by a friend in his car and both of us resolved the problem by changing ignition coil as per Honda advice. However this problem of fuel consumption cannot be solved and Honda has no answer for it. Archon2001 what was the job that cost less than 10k which he paid over 50 for?
    Let me reiterate that fuel consumption was over 10km/l for some years, and then about a year ago suddenly became very poor and fluctated between 6-8 (usualy 6) and I have not been able to solve this issue despite numerous visits to Honda and on one experts advice a swap of the Sensor that monitors exhaust and provides the info for fuel injection metering, but nothing has helped. The sensor removed from my problem car was put in another steermatic, but the problem did not appear in the other car whereas it remained the same in mine, so this was not a solution to the matter. Anyone had a similar problem and have a positive solution?

  16. #3035
    PakWheeler Follow
    xeeshanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi Everyone,
    I need an advise from experts. I own Steermatic 2007 Petrol. I bought this car a year ago and at that time it had 38k mileage. Car was in excellent condition, same as new. There wasn't any single issue with it. After 44k mileage some of my friends advised me to change gear oil and have its tuning. Well this was a mistake I did, after tuning I found issues with it.

    First of all I noticed immense decline in acceleration, it don't accelerate the way it used to
    When you slow down the car, lets say below 1000 rpm, for a second it move up rpm to 2000 and then become stable
    Mileage isn't good anymore as I used to get 15-16km / L on long drive and 11km / L within city
    There is an issue with gears, when I use reverse gear, it takes RPM over 2000 and I also notice Jerk when change it normal or when change from Normal to reverse

    Other than above issues, I also have one quite annoying issue which is related to alignment. I couldn't find a single alignment expert who can fix my problem. On motorway when I go over 90km, I feel like car is floating in the air, means no control over it. It moves both ways. Also steering is very hard now.


    I want someone to help me with above issues as I do like to keep my car 100% in terms of performance and maintenance. If someone can advise me alignment expert and mechanic, I would really appreciate it.

    I've tried few including Honda authorized workshops, but in vain.

    Regards,
    Xeeshan

  17. #3036
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Newton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    which gear oil did u buy ? hopefully it was for cvt transmission coz sada automatic wala oil transmission ki waat laga day ga

  18. #3037
    PakWheeler Follow
    xeeshanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yup It was cvt, I go to Honda Centre Kalma chowk

  19. #3038
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xeeshanch View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    Seems like every thing screwed up , why on 44K why you did not go through the proper maintenance at 40K?
    Why you need to listen to your friend ? log book has all the information

    I never like honda qalma chowk too many heads with out brain & they are always in hurry

    Give Sadqa & go to Honda Canal meet the supervisor & ask him about technician Zain , explain him every thing , give him my reference ( Aamir Bahi , red steermatic , bahria town) hopefully he will remember me as its long ago.

    Insha-ALLAH he will help you , ask him to rescan & redo every sensor , do all the appropriate maintenance according to 40K schedule.

    Hopefully it will be ok

    Good Luck.


    Link to my 40K maintenance
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-accord7362-62
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

  20. #3039
    PakWheeler Follow
    xeeshanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks Amir for the suggestion. Actually I didn't have any log book, you are right should have at 40k. Yes seems like everything is screwed up Could you please tell me exact location of Honda Canal. Also if you can tell me which workshop you go for maintenance?

    Also any car alignment expert?

    Nazar lag gae hai logon ki, jo daikhta tha kehta tha k just like brand new, her koi kehta tha mujehy dey do. I do give sadqa and will give again

    Looking forward for your response.

    Regards,
    Xeeshan


    Quote Originally Posted by accord7362 View Post
    Seems like every thing screwed up , why on 44K why you did not go through the proper maintenance at 40K?
    Why you need to listen to your friend ? log book has all the information

    I never like honda qalma chowk too many heads with out brain & they are always in hurry

    Give Sadqa & go to Honda Canal meet the supervisor & ask him about technician Zain , explain him every thing , give him my reference ( Aamir Bahi , red steermatic , bahria town) hopefully he will remember me as its long ago.

    Insha-ALLAH he will help you , ask him to rescan & redo every sensor , do all the appropriate maintenance according to 40K schedule.

    Hopefully it will be ok

    Good Luck.


    Link to my 40K maintenance
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-accord7362-62

  21. #3040
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    accord7362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,290
    Follows
    2
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ha ha It will be ok insha-ALLAH Steermatic cheez hee aise hay nazar lag jatee hay specially when you smoke rollas & other cities in M-mode.

    Do share pictures of your ride

    Log book means Owners Manual , it has all the details

    I used to go to honda canal, it is is on double road on which you have shaukat khanam & Wapda town round about , Honda canal is more towards canal side almost opposite expo centre, better to hit it from canal side if you are on the other side of city.
    03214173354 is Zain # at honda canal I last met him in Feb,2012 hopefully he is carrying the same # otherwise dial 35300822 & 33 for honda canal & get direction.

    I had a same bad experience regarding alignment & camber setting in Lahore bohat hee bekar actually my alignment & maintenance guy is in Islamabad & you are in Lahore , may be any Lahore member will help regarding wheel alignment.

    Quote Originally Posted by xeeshanch View Post
    Thanks Amir for the suggestion. Actually I didn't have any log book, you are right should have at 40k. Yes seems like everything is screwed up Could you please tell me exact location of Honda Canal. Also if you can tell me which workshop you go for maintenance?

    Also any car alignment expert?

    Nazar lag gae hai logon ki, jo daikhta tha kehta tha k just like brand new, her koi kehta tha mujehy dey do. I do give sadqa and will give again

    Looking forward for your response.

    Regards,
    Xeeshan
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •