0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Steermatic Fan Club

Hey all U steermatic Fans!!! Join in (I hope I will not be the
    only
    member (thread title edited by admin/mods upon request by poster)
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Retrograde
    @ Archon2001

your cars looks excellent.

Would you brothers plz explain what sealant or products was used for Royal Shield-ing ? OR original Royal Shield perhaps ?
    ..................__ ____|___\___
    ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)__|___/(O)\

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vazim: thanks bro, Royal Shield itself is the product name, check out http://www.royalshield.com for details

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@retro
    brother ur car is looking really sweet(F) very nice shine.wat difference do u feel in cleaning ur car now?is it easier?nd is the dust not sticking to the paint now?nd i do hope it lasts long,like autophile's.

@doc
    thats normal bro.its just bcuz u cant clean or dry the narrow spaces there nd the water satys there nd slowly drippes after u waped the whole car.same happens frm the door handle nd the trunk lid.
    @vazim
    it wont make any difference.the car wud b more shiney,if the bonnet is not matching wid the other parts befre RS,it wont even after RS.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@blunt
    bro u had a nice deal,got an airfilter for my car for 890rs.original one frm honda dealer.the difference is too much,but i hav no other option,i wont put in anyother filter,as i tried them nd got worst results.i hav a question.
    how do u righly point out that the airfilter needs a changing?is there any other scale then the kms done on it?i change it after 10k kms.is it ok?

@vazim
    very sorry to hear wat the honda city sales did wid u,nd u know,u cant do anything about all this.they wud simply say we dnt know anything.this is the reason im always standing beside my car while the mechanics work.they keep on saying k "sir ap andar baith jaen ac chal rha hy chae pee lain "etc etc.but i never do.
    Steermatic Fan Club -903938
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam to all

thanks hsnmz & vazim for yr remarks.

will surely share what i use to wash my car.

my experience with RS was really bad , i believe autophile and few other members were the lucky ones to got it properly done and they are still enjoying the benefit of proper RS treatment.

regarding car care product for my ride i m using turtle products on my ride in and out. its amazing stuff and leave my ride with beautifull shine and me satisfied with its result.

for wash using turtle "ice car wash" applying all over the car same time with foam it makes great lather and wash it with water. no stains what so ever remains . after drying with micro fiber towel i use "ice detailer" for the brilliant shine.

i hope this will answer yr quireies.

take care and kind regards.

one more thing using normal cloths for cleaning cars which we get from shops or traffic signals are not good for car surface , try using micro fiber towels and u will see and feel the difference in the shine of yr ride.
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^bro y wasnt ur experience wid RS a good one?wat happened?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear ahmedbila i had before posted this. now again i m going to post for u guys. so hope u will find it some informative.

that person from RS mr amin yasin also called me last year and appologize and asked to come back with the car but i was not in a mood to retreat the car with that RS stuff.
    so happy with nufinish polish that polish worked for me

" Assalam Alekum ok brothers will tell u in detail what has happened.

After 1 week of getting delivery of my new city steermatic ( stone silver color ) I took it to royal shield guys here in Karachi in pechs society .
    Called them before I went, to have appointment. they have their office near vtrack office.
    I will like to clear one thing here i did asked them on telephone what is the process but they told me that i have to come with the car.
    A guy name mudassar meet me there, there he told me first they r going to wash the car then they r going to apply Teflon coating on her and also they will try to remove any scratches on the paint. Well they washed and start applying some stuff from a small bottle (white color). till that moment I didn’t know what’s going on and asked mudasar when u r going to coat the car with Teflon and he told me the stuff in that small bottle is Teflon. Then they start using buffer and polisher on the car and in 60 minutes my car was coated with royal shield and ready to go.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I was told not to wash the car for 3 days and after that I can wash her.

After 3 days I washed her by myself using car shampoo on drying process I feel and saw some thing is coming off the car paint. I have to rub hard to clean the car. I called royal shield guys and they said its no problem. After the car was complete dry it didn’t give me the wet look which I was told by royal shield just an ordinary washed car. It shines because it’s new nothing special.

Now regarding Teflon which some of the guys on forum think it’s unreachable, so guys Teflon is the stuff which is used on garments (wrinkle free garments) ask some one in chemical business and they will tell.
    There is paste available in USA known as NUFINISH. They say on there box, once a year application, and give all sort of protection for the car paint except scratches which is due to some metal etc. and it will give yr car extreme wet look.
    Cost of NUFINISH 08usd$ only. (Eight usd$)

Apply nufinish after servicing the car no rubbing / buffing nothing needed just let it become little dry and then wipe with soft cloth.

Now come again to these royal shield they promised that they will send me the invoice with written guarantee regarding my car got royal shield treatment by courier service ,not received till now .its been a month now I have call them many time no answer nothing .

Now u guys r experts tell me what to do.

I paid them 3500rps and I don’t mind paying that money but for what I paid that money 1 hr car shine only.
    Today I took my car to service station and have applied nufinish on it. will post some picture soon.

With my best regards.

this was posted on 6th of july 2007 by me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^well that was really a bad experience for u.just dumped 3500rs nd got nothing dont u think they were not the original royal shield ppl?might b sumthing fake?

so did u post the pix of ur car wud nufinish applied? plz tell me the page nd i ll get them.sorry for bothering u,but cant go through all 43 pages

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey hey hey retro brother i spotted sumthing in ur pix...

wats this......??? u didnt saw it?it didnt captured ur eyes?im amazed how u missed such a beauy.u shud hav taken a few pix...!!!!
    Steermatic Fan Club -904072

_LVK_PakWheels(com).jpg]Steermatic Fan Club -904073

_GCK_PakWheels(com).jpg]Steermatic Fan Club -904074

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@archon2001
    Ditto experience here buddy. Happy for those who feel good after getting their cars royal shielded but they certainly dont get my seal of approval and i will personally never recommend it to anyone.
    The word politics is derived from the word poly meaning, many & the word ticks,meaning blood sucking parasites

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam to all.

ahmedbila , indeed it was bad experience as i was at that time new with such stuff and i read abt royal shield here in some topic abt RS. they were original RS people got there number from here PW but no hard feeling this side any more.
    i was angry at that time because of this RS came off my ride so easily but ok now.

nufinish applied pictures are on page no 19 of fan club.
    hope u r going to like them.

@bluntknife tks buddy some of us are really unsatisfied customer of RS. can't say any more u said it all regarding personal recommendation.

take care all and regards

happy birthday retrograde and many many happy returns of the day.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@archon and ahmad: thanks a lot brothers

@archon: bro my initial experience is very good, infact the owner of the place is a very nice young dude who is a banker by profession and not like your typical business man who dont even know how to talk straight.

I think your RS people experimented on your ride coz mine took around 4 hours and i asked them all kinds of questions while it was in process:

1. Car Wash
    2. Applied cutting cream
    3. Applied RS Pre treatment
    4. Applied RS Oil sealant

The RS package comes in a set of 2 small bottles like mentioned in points 3 and 4

@ahmad: dude the car i think is a 70s model Celica and is quite modded and had a Land Cruiser V8 engine!!!

One of the co-owners of the place is FLI_GTI!! (Adeel) who i met for the first time and he is a very nice guy with extensive knowledge about automotive industry and also modifies rides!!!

There was even a khyber with 1.8 super charged engine!!! (sorry did not take any pics)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@retro
    wow....land cruiser v8 engine.that thing must b really fast.last time i heard abt it,it was frm peshawar.dnt know where it is now.
    nd yeah that khyber can b seem just besides the celica.sum1 on pw said it banged a bmw 730d...dnt know how true it was,but since ur telling it was supercharged,chances r its all true.(Y)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@achron
    wow...bro its really giving the car a wet look.very shiney indeed(Y).wud u mind telling where did u got this nufinish thing?nd wats the application process?

@retro
    heres that khyber
    Steermatic Fan Club -904117

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i had a really bad luck a few days ago wid my car.it was parked sumwhere in the market nd the shop just ahead of it was being painted using spray paint.nd u know wat happened next
    very small droplets of the white paint r spreaded all over my car.specially the front bonnet.im unable to clean/polish the car now.bcuz of those small bumps which the drops r causing

but im going for compound polish tomorow inshallah,wud b posting pix here of before and after.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Ahmedbila,

Use some good nail polish remover to clean the spots. Take a clean cloth and pour some nail polish remover and wipe the spots in small area.
    ..................__ ____|___\___
    ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)__|___/(O)\

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nail polish remover is very strong and can damage the paint, i suggest you use Kerosene Oil, try it a bit on small area and then see if that workd

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam to all

@retro bro i m happy that u r getting what u paid for and thats all we need. u might be right abt that experiment thing now what to do with them.:d

@Ahmedbila,

bro i m attaching u that nufinish picture here for yr info.
    i got it from USA. infact last year also bought one from canada still haven't used it. so picture are of the new box.

unable to take pictures from side of the box. its say on the side. Better than Wax ... Shines and Seals in one easy application. :-)

take care and kind regards

Steermatic Fan Club -904348

Steermatic Fan Club -904349

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

fellows this is some thing i got from internet .

"Nu Finish Car Polish has been rated #1 by six leading consumer testing magazines for protection, durability, gloss improvement and best retail value. Nu Finish is the once-a-year car polish that independent laboratory tests have proven will bead, shine, and protect for a whole year. Nu-Finish gives an all weather protection, even against road chemicals, tree sap, bird droppings, rust, corrosion and oxidation. Nu Finish is easy to use and polishes quickly with no hard rubbing or buffing. Apply in sun or shade. Nu Finish is also excellent for Fiberglass boats, recreation vehicles, motorbikes, and chrome surfaces. Nu Finish Car Polish Features: No rubbing-No buffing Can be applied in direct sunlight Only product in its category that contains no wax Also available in 16 oz. liquid 14 oz. paste "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this way to get best results from nu finish

Wash and dry car, Apply sparingly with damp cloth to one area at a time with circular motions, Let dry to a haze , Wipe with clean dry cloth, turning frequently For maximum protection, apply second coat in 30 days.

kind regards

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List