Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got da BOMB in da BAck....!!!!(city)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Got da BOMB in da BAck....!!!!(city)

hi guys
    finally i converted my car to CNG yesterday.it ran on petrol for 20,000 kms nd now it was da time to get it converted so i thought i may sahre my experience wid u.

well total cost nd procedure first:-
    33,500 rs/-
    17,000 rs
    out of which was for EKC cylinder 55L.
    its an italian Landi Renzo efi kit wid advancer emulator.no holes in da trunk.starts on petrol nd then converts to CNG very smoothly wid no jerks.

i was there while the guy was installing da kit.his fittings were damn clean.not a single wire is visible any where around engine.he only removed da air intake manifold nd da cover on da engine which says "IdSI"

Drive :-
    the next thing is the drive after the conversion.well acceleration has dropped considrably bt not soooooooo much.but there is nothing like jerks or vibrations nothing at all.gives very smooth drive.i drove 95km wid full ac on first cylinder nd 1.2 hrs standing still runnign on ac so i thnk its fine.
    i hope da pick up is gonna increase once i drain sum more cylinders nd then go for adjustment.also gona change da spark plugs.
    well the over all experience was nice nd drive is faaar faaar better then i was expecting.

any type of siggesions wud b highly appreciated.nd i wud like to read ur comments too....

thanx a lot...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wlcum 2 CNG Brother....

By da CNG cylenders are quite safer the dont explode.They usually leak from 1 side and act as missels ...

Once in Multan such incident heappened while filling CNG on Kalima chock .the cng Cylinder came out of the car tearing the side wall as paper .one guy died due to sever burns and the attednedt lost his hand....
    Im not intrested in cars....Im intrested in technolgy .
    ??? ???? ? ????? ????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

congrats on getting it done. the mileage seems normal considering it is in the start.after a few tune ups it will be more Inshallah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List