95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City Fan Club

(Maintainence schedule added at the end)

Hi guys..!!! I thought we should have a Fan club for honda city.Theres already a fourm for City but thats dedicated to city steermatic only.in this club,we shall hav steermatic,idsi,cvt nd all models of city and all their variants. Well the history of this car is somewhat like this...

First generation (1997-2000) On january 22nd 1997,the first Honda City was launched as a sedan.The city was always made for families and not for racing or sports.Thats why they were always equiped with the latest or sometimes firsts in the market.The interior was always very comforting and the seating position is also very comfortable.It had the options of power windows,and side view mirrors for the top model though they were not there in the base model.Power steeing,front seatbelts,digital clock,AC was available in the basic model too.One the outside,it was very elegantly designed.Beautiful,handsome and decent.Under the hood,it had a 1300cc 16valve SOHC engine ,and was the first car to have 16-valve in 1300cc category.

Second generation (2000-2003) On January 20th 2000, Honda replaced the original City of 1997 with an update.This model of city had the basic shape of its predecessor.but with new crystal head lamps at the front,power side view mirrors and a chrome lining around the rear numberplate garnish.It was the first car in pakistan to have rear crystal headlights.It had two varients. Exi and Exi-s.The Exi had manual windows and side view mirrors,body colored licence plate garnish(not chromed), semi-fabric seat covers, 165/13 tyres,black door mirrors and no high mount stop lamp.But the Exi-s had all these things in it.The outside looked more gracefull with crystal lights and some new lines on the exterior.The engine in both of them were same.But this one had Programed fuel injection(PGM-Fi).There was optional 4-speed automatic transmission available. The engine engine's maximum horse power=90/6400 and maximum torque =11.5/4700 This model was produced until 2003

Honda City Fan Club -536755

Honda City Fan Club -536756

Third generation (2003-2005) On 23rd August 2003, the third-generation Honda City was launched which had a totally new shape.It was a very stylish and aerodynamic shape introduced in pakistan for the first time.It also was the first car to introduce i-dsi (intelligence-dual and sequential ignation) and CVT (continuously variable transmission) in Pakistan.It had an engine which is higly fuel economic and was build specially for better fuel economy.This car was equipped with power windows(pinch free) , power side view mirrors, tilt adjustable steering column and yet another first,the EPS or electriconic power steering.it made the steering very very soft to turn and also it had no oil used in it so it had no maintanence required.Other featrure of this car is that its the first Euro 3 comliant car in pakistan,that means that its very low on harmful emmisions.The EURO 3 emission standard are applicable in Europe from the year 2000, they are considered to be amongst the most strict standards worldwide. The standard limits emissions to 2.1 g/kWh CO, 0.66 g/kWh HC, 5.0 g/kWh NOx, 0.1 g/kWh particles. Another striking feature is, the boot space(400ltrs).it was bigger then any local car availabe at that time.This car was basically meant for families.it had two glove compartments,a big boot,empty space under the rear seats, four glass holders,and also, a smal space provided in the two front doors.And guess what? All of these options were available in the basic version.This city was divided on just the basis of the drive-train.One was manual,and other was automatic. On the outside,this car was designed very sophisticatedly,it looked smaller than other cars in size from outside but is alot more spacious inside.the body design was an immediate hit among fans and poeple who knew somthing about this type of things.Even the side view mirrors are designed to cut through air.

Honda City Fan Club -536757

Fourth generation (2005-present) In september 2005,the fourth generation City was released.It was basically a face-lifted version on the previous model.it is known as the City ZX in Thailand, India, the New City in Malaysia and City in Pakistan.The most significant changes are a new exterior (new front grille, new headlamps, new fog lights, newtaillights and bumpers). The front end has been extended forward by 65 mm (2.6 in) while the rear has been extended by 15 mm (0.6 in). The VTEC trim have 15 inch alloy wheels as standard equipment. Interior changes are minor but it does include an armrest for the driver.The rest remains almost same as in the previous model. The engine remains the same but the intake manifold has been modified, resulting a 10% temperature drop in the intake air temperature (IAT), the suspension has been upgraded as well. Honda City in Pakistan are using CVT gearbox for both i-DSI and VTEC variants. The CVT-VTEC 1.5L gearbox is equipped with a Simulated 7-Speed Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) using paddle shift buttons. This is very rare for a subcompact of its class.This VTEC variant was called City-steermatic.

Honda City Fan Club -214737

Steermatic:- The steermatic is basicaly a name of a technology used in the city VTEC 1.5L model.this model had a different engine than the idsi.it had a 1.5L engine with an auto transmission.this was not any other auto transmission.its is steermatic,means that you can change gears just by push of a button on the steering wheel.this is basically used in F1 racing.It has 2 options,either you drive on fully automated CVT option,or you select a virtual manual transmission.For this,you would change the gears when you want with a push of a button.This model also have an opitiron meter and also stock imported 15" alloy rims with bridgestone Potenza tyres. This technology is very sophisticated and advanced,which,sadly was'nt accepted by the buyers in Pakistan because they simply could not understand it and hence,this particular model of city was discontined.

I-dsi:- I-dsi stands for Intelligence-dual and sequential ignation.In this type of engine,two spark plugs are employed for each cylinder.That makes 8 spark plugs instead of 4 plugs used by most cars.Adding of an additional plug assures complete burning and utilizing the last drop of fuel thrown into the cylinders which would provide you the best performace and better fuel consumption.Not all the times the 8 plugs are working,but when u push your car through high revs or speeds,all of them work simeltaneously and thats when ypu can feel the difference.But theres one drawback in it,this engine is equiped with 8 valves not 16.Hence it decreased the performance and city seems to be out of breath after 5000RPMs,but as this is basically a family car,performance is not the priority.The best thing about this was the fuel economy,about which,you can read the paragraph below.

Fifth generation (2009 onwards) On 31th january 2009,the fifth generation of the honda City was launched in Pakistan.Which was an immediate hit among the fans.The previous Honda City was criticised due to its shape,but this time the best thing was the shape,which is even more aerodynamic then the previous one and also resembles the big Honda brothers,Civic and Accord.The best thing about the exterior of this City is the front view of the car.The wide,sleek and elegently designed radiator grill gives a refreashing look to the car.The dimesions of the car are almost similar to those of the older model.The sharp lines on the hood gives the city some attitude on the road.The boot space is increased about 25%,from 400ltrs to 506ltrs.But the good news doesnt end there,under the hood,There is a fairly powerful 1.3L SOHC VTEC engine.which produces a healthy 100bhp,enough for a 1.3L car.But dont think that you would have to lose something on the fuel economy side to get this sort of power.The fuel economy is actually improved.Some indian car expert magzines gave the figures of 22km/ltr for the auto transmission,which is the best in its class.The emission standards are improved as well.Previous city was Euro 3 compliant,but the new city is Euro 4 compliant.which means that your car is enviornment friendly.The only thing which you need to be concered about is the interior,which feels abit cramped campared to the previous City,but there is a reason to it.In the pervious city.the hood and the trunk had only a small portion of the exterior length covered,and the cabin was much bigger,which gave nice interior space,but from outside,the car looked ugly to some eyes.To correct this ugliness,the car was redesigned with increased hood and trunk length from outside,this made it look much better but the drawback was the lesser interior space.The second thing was the missing silver portions on the interior bits and panels of the Pakistani City.The interior would have felt lively only if some spots of it would have been in silver color.But you have alot other advantages,like 15" rims,ABS as standard,vtec engine,details of fuel milage on a special screen in the speedometer,huge boot and many other small things. In a nutshel,the new Honda City is much more refined comparitively to the previous one.The basic things which matter alot have been improved like the engine and the exterior design.The ride of the car is also improved,thanks to the small changes in the suspension.All in all,its still a great package if you see it the value-for-money way in Pakistani market atleast.

Honda City Fan Club - 20012009 28429 17y pakwheels28com291 n1a pakwheels28com29 W8V PakWheels28com29

Fuel Consumption:- The 2005 face-lifted Honda City i-DSI achieved an impressive 26.2km per liter of fuel consumption during a challenge in June 2007. The challenge requires the vehicle to be occupied by 4 persons (including the driver), air conditioning being switched on and a load of luggage. The whole route stretched more than 660km that consists of not only highway driving but also hill climbing. ==================================== Source:-My self mostly,wikipedia and Honda atlas.

In Short:- In short,according to me,all this proves that Honda City has been a great car for a family to have at all times for more than a decade now.It has proven its self to be a complete car one would need at a price tag it is available for.An im one of the thousands of satisfied owners of it for the past one year. Now all we need are your comments and thoughts upon this small wonder.And also do make sure you post some pix of your own city if you have,of any model.Please feel free to express your feelings about this car.

Maintainence schedule:-

There have been a lot of queries regarding the maintainence shedule of Honda City. To help find members and guests find this information easily and quickly, i am writing the complete maintainence shedule which i have been following for the past 5 years for my car (180,000kms).Cost of completing the job may/may not be stated. Some of it may not be the same as that in maintainence book provided by Honda people. In that case, i ll state the reason of the difference.Here goes.

Oils:-
    Havoline formula 10W30 (3.7ltr) and oil filter change @ 3000kms. Cost 1900rs

Transmission oil (Manual transmission) 2 ltr @ 40,000kms.
    Honda original oil 1980rs (2ltr)
    Good quality Zic/ micking oil 800rs (2ltr)

Transmission oil ( Automatic transmission) 2lre @ 35,000kms
    Honda CVT oil ONLY (3.2-3.4L.) 1980rs

Brake oil
    Keep it topped up and change only if padel feels very soft n goes wayy down.
    Honda original oil

Clutch operation oil
    Keep it topped up and change only if you it shows signs of trouble

Parts change:-

Brake pads change:-
    recommended @ 30,000kms
    Can use any good quality pads. (labour 400rs for 4 wheels plus pads, from 500rs to 2500rs)

Fuel filter change @ 40,000kms (IF driven on petrol)

Air filter change @ 10,000kms Original Honda filter is best.Good quality guard filter is good too.
    980rs for OEM, 350rs for Guard filter.

Spark plugs @ 20,000kms Original Honda plugs (8 plugs for idsi. 4 for steermatic, new city ivtec and before-2003 model City)

Timing belt. Not required. From 2003 onwards, all honda Citys have timing chains instead of belts.They usually last a life time.

Tune-ups :-

Throttle body service @ 20,000kms Cost around 500rs
    Tappets adjustment / valve clearence @ 20,000kms Cost around 500rs

Brake adjustment front not required after pads change. rear @ 30,000kms (or when front pads changed)

Expected Life of Some parts:-

Brake pads 35,000kms if driven aggressively ( cost already mentioned)
    Clutch plate 110,000kms if driven aggressively ( around 2000rs labour and 6000rs for clutch+pressure plate)
    Clutch bearing 150,000kms (So change with clutch plate) (800rs)
    Tuneups can be delayed to 30,000kms IF the car is run in clean enviornment like in Islamabad etc (less dust)
    Engine oil change can be delays to 5,000kms but not good in long run.

Service Manual Honda City ids-i 2003-2008:-
    http://www.putlocker.com/file/CED54F8B8FB00360

Tip for keeping automatic transmission (Vario and steermatic) healthy on CNG:-
    Change engine oil at 3,000kms MAX.
    Tranny oil at 30,000kms
    Tune up (throttle and valve clearence) at 20,000kms
    Do NOT ignore idleing problems. Rough idleing means jerks to transmission and thats what kills it on CNG.
    Keep air filter clean and change at 10,000kms max.

Instrument cluster cleaning DIY
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...ening-cleaning
    Console box opening and spray painting DIY
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i...-respray-diy-1
    A/c service, the easy way
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/air...ck-c-service-1
    Honda City GTG at kallar kahar
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/get...g-kallar-kahar
    2nd Honda City GTG at kallar kahar
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/get...ar-23-dec-12-a

Thats all for now.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kamran
    hmmmm thats bad to know about the paint quality ..... caant comment on it cuz i havent seen it this close... y dnt u get it royal sheilded? it wud enhance the look...
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shaheel
    man u r lucky to hav owned all the models of city....i have owned 2 of them...2001 nd 2006...loved both of them nd still enjoying my idsi.... nd yes,its a surprise to see ur cars extra things like that silver lining etc i hope every city gets a silver lining new

for all those whos citys' dont hav this lining,i wud say get it painted,wud look much better

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi ahmad how r u

I'm already in club with the beloved Steermatic
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@accord
    yeah bro u r in the club... u r enjoying 2 thing,City,nd steermatic anyway...how much hav u driven nd hows it going?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its an amazing machine on my last vacation I drove it for almost 3000km went to isb & murree and enjoyed every bit of it.
    S mode is really powerful for gaining heights & for coming down hill.
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oohh.. u made a trip to muree on ur beloved ride too?? lol...i also went to muree on the this 11th, although we were 6 ppl plus a trunk full,but the car didnt refused to climb on the steap roads near muree.... although the brakes got heated when i was going down to abbotabad...they started to give smoke,so i stopped nd let then cool for 20mins...but that was my fault too,may b i dnt know how to drive properly on such roads... did u had similar problem?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx AhmedBila for ur kind comments......though i had all its models but didnot get a chance of drivin 2000-02 model as i was a kid at that time but i know how gud that car was.....however,i got my personal ride i.e City 09(MashAllah) & now i'll be fulfillin my wishes on this one (inshAllah) ......btw im also in the club now ........@Ahmedbila check out the comparison i made of Gli/Xli in following thread & do share ur views as many people seem confused abt buyin City or Crappy Xli

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!112908~ForumID!11~page!3~pw. html

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ahmad no problem with brakes as i also used S mode while coming down and let the 1.5VTEC to get the command over brakes.

always use the combination of gear & brakes while coming down hill

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by therocky4

Honda City Fan Club -967732
    Honda City Fan Club -967733
    Honda City Fan Club -967734
    My Love

Hi, Just wanted to know that how is your car performing after this Cold Air intake installed in your city.

It is giving better mileage or not ?

Thanks.

my email id is immado2@hotmail.com

Regards

Immad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you guys have any experience in sitting with the top manufactures and designers of the cars than you should come to know that when ever they make a major change in the exterior shape of the car the first model has always margin of improvement and they keep improving according the feed back of the market

For example in the last shape of city they produce steermatic which is top of the range & city steermatic touches its peak in every aspect (exterior ,interior, engine & technology) and after that we receive a new shape but it don’t have improved standards according to the client expectations.

I’m pretty sure they will improve with time.

for example I still remember 1992 se saloon corolla that shape started in 1988 and that touch its peak in 1992 the last year of that shape.(personally I rate that shape best in Rollas)

We need to under stand the cleverness of manufactures they took advantage from the client because buyer is excited & attracted by the out look of the car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shael
    although i was 11 yrs old too when we had the 01 city but in driving since then,even before that...so i remember its drive...though i cant rate it bcuz i didnt knew much abt cars then but i know it was the best in its time nd is still better then many other pathetic cars....nd yes let me check the comparison u made...

@immado
    bro i hav driven that black city of therocky4's personally,nd i must say the acceleration is excellent.... he had free flow exhaust,iridum plugs nd cold air intake at that time...the acceleration was really really impressive...no stock xli could come close to it...but the negative point is that it had worse fuel economy but u certainly have to trade that off....

@accord
    well,unfortunately im not a good driver to know how to use gears etc to slow the car down..lol...
    nd yes i agree wid u that the car manufacturers tent to change the cars according to the needs nd demands of consumers....like ....ppl didnt liked tthe 03 shaped city,so they changed the shape enough to make it look good in 2006...its all like that....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahmadbila :

Thankyou bro so nice ov u, n *phew* it was satisfying to read that you agree with what i think bout it!

and yeah about the G-con, i recently discovered in the user manual of the car, i know now in detail what g-con is, and that's

exactly what you said, which is correct info aswell. The reason why there is a gap between the radiator and the engine, it

gives in to the g-con absorbing bars, do correct me if i'm wrong, well this is to my knowledge.

Apart from that, what i said about absorbing cornering G's, is therefore proved wrong, hence proved it is an added extra

quality of Honda City i-vtec.... yeaaaaah baby, which shows the sophistication of chassis and suspension design, experiment

on ur rides and report if u felt that.. or is it just me!

Believe me it was real hard to convince my dad over black color as this he doesnt like it, and never bought one in his Life,

he was onto silver or white, which personally i didnt like,i liked blue the bast and black no.2, but dad said the blue color

stinks, therefore the only choice left was black. But if I were in his pants, i'd buy blue

And finally about the paint, it aint that bad man, someone who washes it and waxes it personally, and would have the critic

perfectionistic vision, would only know about it. Even an upclose look wouldnt reveal it but if I pointed em out u'd know,

but no tension bro, we'll keep it a secret

By the way what is this 'royal shield', please enlighten me on this, i think my info is incorrect on this one..

and please let me know which security system shd I install, i need the best, regardless of cost, which one, and from where,

what price plz
    *�. �*�.�*�.� �.�*�.�*�.�*�.�*

���.�*--- ? Kami ? --- *�.���

�.�*�.�*�.�* *�.�*�.�*�.�

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kami
    bro thaks alot for such kind words...it was nice to read ur post...

bro go through the manual throughly,and if u find anything which u dont get,ask it frm ppl here or just google it..u wud get alot of info...even i didnt knew wat g-con was until recently...but now i do...nd yes ,definately its a sophisticated technology....as its very difficult to set the best balance between rigidness nd softness of the frame,so that it wud absorbe the energy but wudnt give way by just small energy...so,yes that certainly is a great life saver technology...
    nd i know y ur dad might hav been not willing to buy black,i was in a similar situation back in 06...it dragged the car towards black n dad said silver or blue(blue in previous city wasnt very good as this one),so in the end, one day i say a cool red city nd said this is gonna b the color...showed it to dad,he liked it too,so got it..though its just a little better in comparison wid black when it comes to cleaning...but atleast that was rare...nd still is rare color...

nd yes,dont pay toooo much attention to the quality of paint etc...u like the color ryt?nd it shines..ryt? thats all u need...

bro royal shield is all u want to hav on ur black car....its a teflon based polish which is applied by speciallists on the car,which stays there for about 3 years...it gives shiney wet looks to the car...nd there is guarantee that u wont need to polish it for atleast 3years...wud cost around 4-5k i think,but u wudnt need to polish ur car after it.....so i wud recomment it... some members got it done nd were very much satisfied...@autophile @ retrograde nd many other got it...nd are highly satisfied....check the steermatic fan club, find the pix of @retrogrades car,it looks awesome....also search pw forum directory for "royal shield"....

nd for security system,that depends how much u want to spend on the car....the thing which can ensure u 100% is only insurance...i believe in it....trakkers etc r helpful sometimes,,but its not a 100% guarantee that u wud get ur car back or not...sometimes they arent able to get u ur car back....but still,its helpful in many cases.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahmadbila

thx alot bro - my pleasure

and yes i've searched for royal shield (took me 2 - 3 hours to completely satisfy my info on it) and am willing to go for it, but i fear i'll loose the glory of polishing it myself, u know the feeling? when you've worked hard into the paint and whenever you look at it, it shines back at you! maybe i'm crazy - but still 'royal shield' is worth it and soon it will be done...

i also love the color you've got in the city, rare and sexy..

but still not satisfied about the security alarm thingy, will search forums starting frm now, will report bak with a decision hopefully..

regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and yeah, almost forgot, i've had it insured and tracker fitted, but u know sometimes when inserting the key to open the door locks, can slip and scratch the beautiful paint around the driver door handle, that is why i want a remote operated lock unlock secrity alarm type thing installed on it as soon as possible,

also Mashallah recieved the reg plates for it today, had them installed, but i feel they are spoiling the look of my car, i wanna go for black num plates, but my dad says its illegal and could get fined for it, challan stuff, but i disagree as i see dozens of new cars with aftermarket plates installed

what do u say bro?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well,i agree that u wud loose the glory of polishing it,but then, there r times when ur car needs polish badly n u dnt have the time for it...plus the shine wid simple polish isnt as good as royal shield...i wud recommend it...even i wanted to hav it on my car,but the problem was that it wasnt availabe in sargodha, nd i had to engage the car for a whole day for this job..didnt got the time for that but its ok...i polish it regularly nd it gives excellent shine...

yes bro u r rite,i hav alot of small scratches around the key hole now, didnt got that keyless entry system i didnt wanted to get the new cars' door opened...

for the security,i think trakker is enough,but if ur still not satisfied,get the gsm security system,again,u can search it frm pw forums,it has alot of systems n is reliable too....

nd yes i agree that these punjab number plates spoil tbe looks of new cars, like in my case,consider putting green color on red car looks odd... i also wanted to put black or body-colored number plate,but the dads of these days just dont let us do any thing heheheh

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

amazing homework, well done