0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default CITY 2000-2002 CNG ISSUE

Yo ppl, i own a 2002 city exi-s and need an advice whether to install an advancer or emulator in ma car! My mechanic says the car has a distributor which manages it all and stuff but my average on the landirenzo kit and 60kg cylinder is 80-90km max on a full tank! SO will this upgrade do something or should i just stay the way it is now...i have changed all the necessary stuff and got the cng tuning and cylinder checkup/cleaning done! PLease HElp!
    I Came, I Saw, I Conquered!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Divide and Conquer!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

** BOYCOTT ALL THE CRAPPY AND OVERPRICED CARS AND JOIN THE BOYCOTTING GANG, for a better and improved Pakistan!! **

There is only Democracy - Demo and Crazy ... what do you want ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i can recommend a place for this solution .....
    if ur comin from mumtaz manzil to NIPA dont go over the flyover....go on the left side n after the PTCL office there are a couple of shops...

ask for an uncle named Dildar Malik...dont remember the shop...i think its AUTO WORKS or something.... hes a genius n a 'keera' of cng......he'l solve ur problem in no tym....ny advice regarding ur car...ask him

n the best thing is that his service charges are very reasonable

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ bilalxtr :

thanks bro ill check that out!

@ all:

i don mind going there but man, i have invested over 15K on ma car as in getting new plugs and parts, can any one tell me if u need the emulator and advancer please???
    I Came, I Saw, I Conquered!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Divide and Conquer!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

** BOYCOTT ALL THE CRAPPY AND OVERPRICED CARS AND JOIN THE BOYCOTTING GANG, for a better and improved Pakistan!! **

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think both r required for an efi car....but now a days bot advancer and emulator come as a single unit(at least thats what i hav heard)....n for ur car i think it wud cost u around 5k

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i just want to know the part number s asto how i can assure that these are the proper parts and not the fake ones. i want good stuff not fake stuff.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

advancer and emualtor addition ... man i need help...there are 2 options:

1. landi renzo advancer stap 52 and emulator (map17)

2. landi renzo stap 56 advancer and emulator

please advise the parts or any thing here...please help! bye!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

help me brothers...if any 1 has a cng fitted city 2000-2002 , help me! tell me wat kinda emulator and advancer do i need ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YES ..
    CITY do need an advancer and emulator..coz i have got it in my city 2002 model.which one, i dont know coz i bought it with CNG kit installed, will let u know after checking..
    Qaiser Pal,I have not failed.But found 1 of 10,000 ways which doesn't work.....Toyota driver "I couldn't repair my brakes,so i made my horn louder"..When i was born i was so surprised that i didn't talked to one and half year..since light travel faster then sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak..If u can't convince them,confuse them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ya brothers help me here....i need to buy 1! also quote price and model number, thanks in advance!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

new problem in car....when i turn the a/c on the car dies and the pik aka accelaration is dead! it runs like a mehran (No offence to the mehran car!) but i mean my pik up is dead, rpm and speed both die as if 5 ppl are in the car...only happens on 1-3k rpm! den later pik up improves slightly....i suspect cluth or pressure plate issues! please help and advise money for solution! thanks in advance!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List