Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Plug Wires for City!!!

Asalamualekum evry one

I want to install Performance Plug wires on my City 1.3L.........can ny1 tell me where i can find them in Lahore...nd how much are they gonna cost me..

Regards
    Toyota Engineered for the BEST.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahsanzs

Bro... It's my 3rd year studying automotives.

You said why not revisit metric and learn again?

Let me ask you one question... How much do you study about electrical/electronics in metric?

To have thick wires you need high voltage.. which I don't think is possible unless you modify the coils.

Ever remember older cars had bunch of thick wires? Now days the new cars have thinner wires. Why? because Prior to 1954, vehicles had 6 volt systems. Now days the systems are rated at 12 volts. Future cars 42 volts.

The increase in voltage allowed wire sizes to decrease because the amperage required to power things was reduced.

If you need more info... let me know... I'll send you a copy of Ohm's law

@therocky4

I don't believe you can actually have more power by just changing the wires... Why I don't believe that? Because same amout of fuel is being injected into the cylinders weather you have thick or thinner wires.

@ahmadbila

First of all here we are talking about fuel economy and performance.. paint or power mirrors don't effect. Penny penny matters.. you are right but with high fuel costs.. its all changing.. Auto makers are doing every thing they can to improve fuel economy.

Second.. if you want all those options.. why not buy a Cadillac or Lexus?

Cadillac will give you all the options you like... so much so that the person who reviewd Cadillac DTS wrote this.

Sophisticated electronic drivability enhancers make DTS the road equivalent of a Stealth fighter plane, which I’m told would fall from the sky if its computers died.
    Now older suzukies I am told didn't even have a computer... What would happen if you added a computer...? First of all its not possible .. even if it is.. it wouldn't make much difference because the car was not designed for that purpose.... a computer without all the sensors isn't any useful. Same thing with wires.. putting thicker wires with same amount of voltage might have negative effects.. because thicker with same amount of voltage means higher resistance.
    Large displacement and nothing else!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a city too but the older hyper engine type i just changed the stock plug to 4 tips plugs and right after that i was getting better mileage i dunno about how much power or these type of questions b/c i m a simple man with stock cars ( belive it or not i shift to next gear when my rpm reaches 3 ) full uncle type driving style
    ~ Be a responsible citizen and always drive safely ~

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LOLZZZZ @ uncle type driving style....
    Large displacement and nothing else!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@uncle aantherax

Can u send me the plug CODE??i'm thinking is installing 4 tip plugs in my car also.
    Qaiser Pal,I have not failed.But found 1 of 10,000 ways which doesn't work.....Toyota driver "I couldn't repair my brakes,so i made my horn louder"..When i was born i was so surprised that i didn't talked to one and half year..since light travel faster then sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak..If u can't convince them,confuse them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@dod
    brother ur 100% correct that auto makes r doing everything to save fuel nd hav performance.but this is not the case for pakistan.here,manufactures r doing everything they can to save $$$,they r even decreasing the quality of cars.take the example of the best seller of pakistan i.e. suzuki.(bcuz not many can buy caddilac or lexus here)...all suzuki cars,except the top model,dosesnt hav fuel economy.their 800cc cars r giving less milage then other 1500 or 1600cc cars.
    u r right for ur country,nd i know all about ours...!!!
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List