Bros need your honest help here. Here are the problems i face:
1. Petrol Mileage of 320km max on a 40L tank (8km/l)
2. CNG Mileage of 110km max on a full 60 kg tank
3. The car cannot start on CNG directly.
4. The car does not have a Advancer/Emulator ... i have asked 5 mechanics and thy say cars with distributor need no such thing.
5. I have wasted / invested alot in changing parts and tunings and now want a solution ....
help. Need to get mileage on both CNG and Petrol.
[NOTE] - I have gotten new oil and air filters installed and oil changed as well. The car only has 185/70/r13 dunlop lemans tyres which are the only non geniune item. all other parts are original. got the throttle body serviced, new plugs ans plugs wires installed.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad