Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda City 2009 Owners/Fan Club

**Honda City 2009 Fan Club**

For all the ones who 'like' or 'dislike' the new honda city (2009) Join the Club and.. Share ur views, reviews, and previews here.. Honda City 2009 OwnersFan Club -573238
    http://www.pak-photographers.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys!! writting for the first time in this Forum and site. Good reviews, help us alot to buy whatever car we want plus tyres and sound System etc. I m also planning to buy New City. I have heard that its price is reduced again for limited time 1175k ? is it true ? Thanks. BTW i m become a fan of a new city, a month ago i was after Liana VURV, but there is no match between HOnda and Suzuki . Thank God i didnt waste money on Liana as its Repu is not good among its owners. City is the best choice and value for money now a days. Luks beautiful from exterior, plus Vtech Engine Tech.. But i have doubts about its Interior, beige interior was beautiful. But we have to compromise with the current interior that Honda has given this year. Still a great Car B-). Some one said it has no space for extra speakers behind ? is that ture. Hows the Blue color

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Joyride: welcome to pakwheels.......bro City is not a bad car at all...there is no major issue with the interior looks....it looks beautiful....however,the quality is not that gud.....otherwise the car is awsum,drive,looks,fuel effieciency......boot space.....comfort.......all is gud.....i would advise u to go for it......now comin to price reduction.......i really dun think they have reduced the price to 1175k......the website also says 1199k......i would also prefer City over Liana........Best of luck (y)(y)(y)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

got my city a 2 weeks before & i m enjoyin it

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for more info check out the followin thread:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!112908~ForumID!11~pw.html

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is now about 45 days that I'm driving my City AT and guys I've absolutely no doubt saying that I love it. One thing that is really really amazing this time is its air conditioning........it is superb!

There are certain bad things that I've already mentioned and also other members have added some but not a single one of 'em is a deal breaker.

Further, after driving my City for a month, I got a chance to drive the new GLi and now I love my City even more. Here is my innocent little comparison:

1. There is a considerable difference in the drive of both (City being the clear winner here)

2. Sound quality of 2 speakers of City is far far better than that of 4 speakers of GLi (I mean it)

3. Interior of GLi is PATHETIC (for God's sake! I'm not drunk).......no elegance.......poor designing.........Meters (Speedo/Odo etc) are hilariously small......its like a fat guy having extra small eyes extra-light beige color used this time has made the overall interior look cheap and old. Inner door handles have a futuristic look whereas no other feat (interior or exterior) is futuristically disigned so it looks odd. City's interior is way too elegant......I dont have any complaint regarding the cheapo materials anymore.......the meters and black-silver combo give the interior of City a fresh look.

4. Exterior of GLi is also poorly designed......it has an unnecesary heavy and wide look whereas inner space is apparently the same as that in City. External door handles are also of cheap plasticy stuff and, look tiny on a heavy body. City's exterior is very smart looking.......it is light on engine.......gives a whole new look.......front grill is stunning and even door handles are balanced with body

5. Brakes of GLi are also not at par with those of City. City ones are far more effective in routine application.......couldnt have a chance to compare the ABS though.

All in all, GLi is a 'Paindoo' car and City is nothing but elegant......so no comparison!

Owners/fans of City should feel proud to have/love a car that clearly stands out of the complete 1300cc range available in Pakistan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what is milage of city specially the auto version kindly post your car's milage with a/c thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sars

what is milage of city specially the auto version kindly post your car's milage with a/c thanks

Around 13km/l in long drive

Around 10km/l within city

.....and thats with AC!

Just for info, my City has covered some 4,500 km so far.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@confused

this milage is not what i expected from city .........i have to buy car but first the interior and then this milage is not ar all attractive..........my 1.6 litre corlla auto gives me 13.5km/l or sometimes upto14.5k/l on high way ...i expected city to do above 15 .......secondly why we could not have this interior .............WHY??????????????????

Honda City 2009 OwnersFan Club -970327

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah the mileage is not Wat i was expecting. The millage is around 13-14 with AC on .. On long drive.

I turned off the AC for some time.. and there was very significant difference in the mileage. the millage is increased up to 16 and above without ac.

But still. I expected a bit more
    A A T I F

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^wait for ur odometer to get around 10000 km, you ll get even better mileage.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sars

@confused

this milage is not what i expected from city .........i have to buy car but first the interior and then this milage is not ar all attractive..........my 1.6 litre corlla auto gives me 13.5km/l or sometimes upto14.5k/l on high way ...i expected city to do above 15 .......secondly why we could not have this interior .............WHY??????????????????

Honda City 2009 OwnersFan Club -971060

Well, I also expected more mileage......lets see if it improves by the time. How old is ur Corolla? Is it some SE sort?

Regarding interior......firstly I really cant understand why we want an interior with beige, brown, black and silver colors with a touch of orange glow. I mean it is ridiculous having so many colors on the dashboard. Secondly, u cant compare City in Pakistan with that available around the globe coz whatever is available in India, Thai or China is not accesible to u. What u can do at most is to stop whining and start comparing it with what other manufacturers have to offer in Pakistan.

On another note, these interior debates are purely subjective. What I like cant necessarily be the choice of any other around and vice versa. Everybody has a choice.......I made mine!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

City is a good car but not Fan of this car....

It looks superb from front and with Alloy Rims,

However from rear Honda needs to do some improvements regarding the designs of rear lights and most importantly the design of rear bumper, since bumber's lenth is too small and curvey,

Specially when you look from side shape, it looks round from the rear, but from front its aerodynamic....

I havent drive this car, so cant say anything....
    If you haven't seen the future, you're not going fast enough!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Confused

It is now about 45 days that I'm driving my City AT and guys I've absolutely no doubt saying that I love it. One thing that is really really amazing this time is its air conditioning........it is superb!

There are certain bad things that I've already mentioned and also other members have added some but not a single one of 'em is a deal breaker.

Further, after driving my City for a month, I got a chance to drive the new GLi and now I love my City even more. Here is my innocent little comparison:

1. There is a considerable difference in the drive of both (City being the clear winner here)

2. Sound quality of 2 speakers of City is far far better than that of 4 speakers of GLi (I mean it)

3. Interior of GLi is PATHETIC (for God's sake! I'm not drunk).......no elegance.......poor designing.........Meters (Speedo/Odo etc) are hilariously small......its like a fat guy having extra small eyes extra-light beige color used this time has made the overall interior look cheap and old. Inner door handles have a futuristic look whereas no other feat (interior or exterior) is futuristically disigned so it looks odd. City's interior is way too elegant......I dont have any complaint regarding the cheapo materials anymore.......the meters and black-silver combo give the interior of City a fresh look.

4. Exterior of GLi is also poorly designed......it has an unnecesary heavy and wide look whereas inner space is apparently the same as that in City. External door handles are also of cheap plasticy stuff and, look tiny on a heavy body. City's exterior is very smart looking.......it is light on engine.......gives a whole new look.......front grill is stunning and even door handles are balanced with body

5. Brakes of GLi are also not at par with those of City. City ones are far more effective in routine application.......couldnt have a chance to compare the ABS though.

All in all, GLi is a 'Paindoo' car and City is nothing but elegant......so no comparison!

Owners/fans of City should feel proud to have/love a car that clearly stands out of the complete 1300cc range available in Pakistan.

I dont know why people compare Corolla with City,

Since there is a direct comparison of Corolla with Civic. City cannot even near to Corolla as for design, Engine reliability and power.

Corolla 2009 (1300) produces 92 BHP, and City produces only 70 BHP. Yes City has a sporty look, but cannot caomparable with the elegant/Luxury design of Corolla.

I dont know why people are against Corolla, and even Corolla is a best selling car in the world,

I remember when I saw a Comparison test of Corolla Verso and Mercedes Benz C Class, in Auto Motor and Sport TV (DW TV) in 2003. Corolla Verso beated Mercedes C Class in Accelaration, Engine Performance, Handling and Price, both cars were having 1800cc Engines. This Copmarison test was held in Germany.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well going through pics
    i wld say
    gr8 job
    buT ONE REQUEST TO ALL
    PLZ PLZ PLZ
    DO NOT POST PICS WHICH INCLUDE PICS OF OUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohaibkhan

Since there is a direct comparison of Corolla with Civic. City cannot even near to Corolla as for design, Engine reliability and power.

Corolla 2009 (1300) produces 92 BHP, and City produces only 70 BHP. Yes City has a sporty look, but cannot caomparable with the elegant/Luxury design of Corolla.

I dont know why people are against Corolla, and even Corolla is a best selling car in the world,

I remember when I saw a Comparison test of Corolla Verso and Mercedes Benz C Class, in Auto Motor and Sport TV (DW TV) in 2003. Corolla Verso beated Mercedes C Class in Accelaration, Engine Performance, Handling and Price, both cars were having 1800cc Engines. This Copmarison test was held in Germany.

Brother, here in Pakistan corolla comes 1.3(XLI+GLI), 1.8 Altis and some diesel engines. whereas city is also 1.3, Corolla 1.3(XLI+GLI) come in same category as City 1.3 so comparison is a must in this category. Also City09 produces 100BHP and Corolla09 1.3(XLI+GLI) produces 80BHP here in Pakistan. Get ur figures right.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!113849~ForumID!26~page!2~msg !scmt~pw.html

all city guys help me out here

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mirza but u got to believe the durability, reliabilkity and looks part for corolla
    rest city 09 is quite fast
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^brother i am not fan of any specific car, when some one is looking for a car his preferences are main factor for purchasing a specific car. I was just saying XLI+GLI and city fall in same category so should be compared.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, here in Pakistan corolla comes 1.3(XLI+GLI), 1.8 Altis and some diesel engines. whereas city is also 1.3, Corolla 1.3(XLI+GLI) come in same category as City 1.3 so comparison is a must in this category. Also City09 produces 100BHP and Corolla09 1.3(XLI+GLI) produces 80BHP here in Pakistan. Get ur figures right.

[/quote]

Sorry,

It was 73KW not BHP, when you convert it to BHP it becomes 98 BHP.

Corolla 1.3 Engine produces 63KW, it becomes 85 BHP.

Sorry Again...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[/quote]

Sir,

MAZDA RX8 is also 1300cc, Can you compare this with City or Corolla?????

Engine is not everything thing, Corolla is a big car when you see its dimensions/size.

Take another example, Can you compare Honda CITY 1500cc (Steermatic) with Honda CIVIC EXI (1500cc)?, both have 1500cc Engines????

Noway, because Civic has its own class,

Can you compare 1.8 Civic with Honda Accord 1.8?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

User Tag List