0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Lendi Renzo For Civic.

If someone can help me explain that which is the right L.Renzo Kit & accessories for CNG are perfect for Honda Civic EXI 2005.I want to bring one from abroad for my car and want it to be fixed there locally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi Sheriar

well i have installed Landi Ranzo Kit in my Exi n it works perfectly but for good pick and better millage u should also install Emulator in it and always install Automatic kit not the manual one.....

Regards
    Fahad
    A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Fahad,
    thanks for your tip but dear, on Renzo site they say about efi,Carburator & one other type.Do you mean the type which one other friend has given advise to some one but it was Toyota Corona.I Mean is it the same KIT.Please Read the copy pasted :

I think you will be best with the Landi Renzo Automatic EFI Kit.
    Also get the Landi Renzo Advancer (Model # STAP 100/2)and Landi Renzo Emulater.
    Dont go for cheap Ztronic Advancer and Emulater.
    If available 60 cylinder would be excellent [I have seen it neetly fitted in a 97 corona]other wise you have to go with 55 litre cylinder.
    About the places. In Rawalpindi a renowned place is CNG complex. In Isloo the best fellow is in melody his name is waseem his shop is near Zenos restuarant.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well Advancer or Emulator they both are same things and about Cylinder its upto u which 1 u like.... there are 2 kinds of cylinder a heavy 1 which comes normally from Dubai and also Inflex Cylinder is heavy if your car suspenssion are strong enough then install it and it is also cheaper in price where as there are Fiber Plate cylinders also normally from Thiland they are lighter in weight and have price difference of 3-4 thousand expensive then other cylinders Quality of both cylinder are same only wieght difference counts... normally after 96 models in Civic, cars run on EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) they don't have Carburator thtz y they install Emulator or Advancer in it... and about Automatic kit u don't have to switch your car manualy on petrol when u'll park your car at night... Automatic kit helps u to start on petrol in morning and then it automatically turn it self to CNG it also gives long life to your self..... There is another thing which is called a turbo chip but that chip is normally used by Carburator Cars to give petrol pick on CNG...for EFI cars you don't need that because u already have installed Advancer or Emulator in it.. it will give u more than enough pick on CNG....and the adivse that your friend has given is right you must go for Emulator and Automatic Kit which comes in Landi Renzo, in conversion of car to CNG prices are cheaper in Islamabad than lahore....

Regards
    Fahad
    A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List