i am looking for some info about civic 95, there are plenty of threads but most of them are just picture based. so some technical info about maintenance and affordability needed.
1. is it worth to buy civic 95 when its about 15 year old now.
2. is it a good family car to be used on daily basis or its just for speed freaks who love modifications.
3. are parts easily available? how expensive are they?
4. i heard its has carburettor engine and no efi, is it true?
5. was sunroof available in civic 95?
6. i also heard rear suspension require frequent maintenance, whats about it?
7. what is the fuel consumption and its performance of cng?
8. last thing, i heard it eats money from pocket, true?
9. whats the market value of a trouble free civic 95?
so many questions but i hope they will be answered. thanks
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad