Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic Experts help me pls ..its urgent

Hello dear pw frnds !!

My 05 civics power steering is making some horrible sounds on turning even slightly , i noe the problem is in its pump , wat m askin u guys is i went to HONDA SOUTH the new pump they are telling is for 31k Rupees and also gave me an option of buying used one wch costs 12k Rupees ...pls tel me wat to do ??? the new one only has a 6 months guarantee and old one obv no guaranteee !!! are they telling me the right price ??? b/c i just saw RX8 thread wchs up for sale it also has the same pump problem but sum 1 said there tht it can be fixd in 2000-2500 ....

is it a good option to get it repaired ??? initially 1 month back the prob wasnt horrible , now by slightly turning it some stupid sounds starts coming and if i give race oh my the VIOLINS sounds start coming from engine

i have to get it done today , pls give me ur sincere sugg and opinions m waiting !!! 9 baje car le ke jani hai ...so pls doston help me yaron jaldi jaldi
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Reply By : InNoCeNt_DeViL on 7/20/2009 2:17:12 AM

^^ thnx for tellin dat sir

@InNoCeNt_DeViL

no problem.

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have some problem with my civic 99 VTI Oriel, it gets over heated and water gets dry, i replaced the rediator with single nali to double nali but the problem remains same, then i go for head facing and changed the gasket, but the problem is stil there, the needle goes high and water gets dry mostly in continuous long run of 15 to 20 KM, can anybody suggest me what to do??....i am much worried regarding this issue. rediator is original, and there is no any visible water leakage from pipes or rediator.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have some problem with my civic 99 VTI Oriel, it gets over heated and water gets dry, i replaced the rediator with single nali to double nali but the problem remains same, then i go for head facing and changed the gasket, but the problem is stil there, the needle goes high and water gets dry mostly in continuous long run of 15 to 20 KM, can anybody suggest me what to do??....i am much worried regarding this issue. rediator is original, and there is no any visible water leakage from pipes or rediator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List