Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2005 fan club

To all the owners of this sweet model can share there pics and views

even selling same model and items of such models

i love this shape

!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -602150

!!!!!!!!One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love!!!!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kindly inform if someone is willing to buy price will be finalized after meeting

Sent from my HUAWEI G510 using PW Forums App

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Mazher sahab, i will be waiting for your reply coz i have been looking for a car since more than 2 years and cant find one as most of the people are seling bcoz they have some problem with it. Thanks again in advance.
    See the dark side

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After alot of search, I have recently bought CIVIC from a doctor who was its first owner. These days, its realy hard to find civic in great condition.

Its VTI Orial, December 2005 manufactured, Invoiced & Registered in March 2006.
    Car is driven on petrol from day 1 (mixed with hi-octane to keep engine clean), that ensures engine is in great shape. ODO is 97000.
    Suspension is 100% as car is driven by one person with alot of care with in city. (Home-Hospital-Home).
    Exterior is all fresh & genuine, no touching / repaint at all,. Some minor scratches are left as it is to keep car original. Interior is spotless, smells like new car. Leather seat covers.
    There is no sound in cabin, very smooth drive with great pick up.
    Tracker is installed in car (but deactivated right now)
    New Bridgestone tyres.
    Driver seat is vertically height adjustable.
    Giving me average of 14~15 on long and 10 in city with AC, that is quite impressive.
    Car is checked up by Honda and there is no work required.

Will post pics soon, inshallah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hamadnajam...many congrats on discovering this rare finding...your discovery is a mirror image of what I have recently bought except that mine is a 2006 sept (among the last eagle eyes to be produced) and has 49,800Km driven.and yes car is still on factory installed tyres which r still good for another 10,000km ..mine is however oriel prosmatic (auto). the car has full service history available (from sept 2006 to Aug 2013) at honda dealership from where it was bought brand new. It was my neighbours car so was bought, used and remained throughout in front of my eyes. Hence Its the most genuine and untouched civic I cud find. Detailed pix will follow soon and will be posted in next 2-3 days

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamadnajam View Post
    After alot of search, I have recently bought CIVIC from a doctor who was its first owner. These days, its realy hard to find civic in great condition.

Car is driven on petrol from day 1 (mixed with hi-octane to keep engine clean), that ensures engine is in great shape. ODO is 97000.
    Suspension is 100% as car is driven by one person with alot of care with in city. (Home-Hospital-Home).
    Exterior is all fresh & genuine, no touching / repaint at all,. Some minor scratches are left as it is to keep car original. Interior is spotless, smells like new car. Leather seat covers.
    New Bridgestone tyres.
    Giving me average of 14~15 on long and 10 in city with AC, that is quite impressive.

sir pls share pics and price

Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mazher View Post
    @hamadnajam...many congrats on discovering this rare finding...your discovery is a mirror image of what I have recently bought except that mine is a 2006 sept (among the last eagle eyes to be produced) and has 49,800Km driven.and yes car is still on factory installed tyres which r still good for another 10,000km ..mine is however oriel prosmatic (auto). the car has full service history available (from sept 2006 to Aug 2013) at honda dealership from where it was bought brand new. It was my neighbours car so was bought, used and remained throughout in front of my eyes. Hence Its the most genuine and untouched civic I cud find. Detailed pix will follow soon and will be posted in next 2-3 days
    sir whts the price and pls share the pics

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mazher bhai pls share price and pics

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations!

But I suggest that you change the tyres soon. Because rubber deteriorates over time and it is dangerous to drive in such old tyres.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MuhammadMusa...the seller was stuck at 13/- however he finally sold to me at 12.5/- @ToxicDevil...the grooves r in good shape but there's slight ageing on tyres in the form of cracking. will soon get it checked at a tyre shop to make sure its safe to use them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MuhammadMusa...the seller was stuck at 13/- however he finally sold to me at 12.5/- @ToxicDevil...the grooves r in good shape but there's slight ageing on tyres in the form of cracking. will soon get it checked at a tyre shop to make sure its safe to use them
    thts gr8 mazher bhai. actually my family is forcing me to sell mine and get a prius hybrid but i donot want to sell it anyway ! so was just taking a price idea. thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MuhammadMusa...I saw atleast 15 civic 2005-06 most of which ranged between 10-11.5 lacs. However even the best among them cud meet my criteria and were not in this pristine condition. which year is your civic and wat r the specs? People on this forum may want to buy if its in extra ordinary condition

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New Bridgestone tyres.

@mazher, Thanks and congrats to you as well for your new ride.

Adding on to the details which i missed, my orial is lahore registered 06 and color is Granite V metallic. Car has stock kenwood 11 CD changer. 2 original keys along with car manual is also available. Original book & file.

I am posting pics which are taken from my iphone4, i wish i could have a better camera because pics are actually not justifying the beauty of car exactly. Hope you will like my new ride

!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247166!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247167!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247169!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247170!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247171!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247172!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247173!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247174!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247184!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247175!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247176!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247183!!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247200

Will try to get some pics with a better camera.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Japanese Iridium/Laser Iridium/Platinum Plugs available for Civic 7th Generation(Eagle Eye) for economy and performance.
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hamadnajam...thanks..I must say its in awesome condition and seems at par with my car in overall condition..I also got 2 keys (one totally unused) and warranty booklet. However the seller has misplaced the owners manual somewhere and despite my pushing him to find it, he is unable to locate it. Would really appreciate if you can scan and email me at (mazbpl@gmail.com) the maintenance schedule page of your manual. Its one or 2 pages max. will help me change all fluids and parts in future at correct intervals. Appreciate ur help.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default my civic oriel pros

my civic oriel pros ,did the ferio interior
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
    Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@MuhammadMusa...I saw atleast 15 civic 2005-06 most of which ranged between 10-11.5 lacs. However even the best among them cud meet my criteria and were not in this pristine condition. which year is your civic and wat r the specs? People on this forum may want to buy if its in extra ordinary condition
    bro mine is an 05 exi silver m/t. i am.the first owner. 45000kms totally driven on petrol. 15 inch alloys pirelli 195/65/15 italian tyres full HIDS. no piece repainted or sprayed minor scratches to keep it genuine. by God i m not willing to sell but just being pushed by the family :-(.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that's my car..m its 2nd owner having it since 2 years n its too good !!!!!!!!!!!honda civic 2005 fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1247297

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hamadnajam...thanks..I must say its in awesome condition and seems at par with my car in overall condition..I also got 2 keys (one totally unused) and warranty booklet. However the seller has misplaced the owners manual somewhere and despite my pushing him to find it, he is unable to locate it. Would really appreciate if you can scan and email me at (mazbpl@gmail.com) the maintenance schedule page of your manual. Its one or 2 pages max. will help me change all fluids and parts in future at correct intervals. Appreciate ur help.
    @ Mazher, thanks Mazher Bhai for appreciating my car.

Ya i will surely send you scanned copy of maintenance schedule in couple of days.

@ Marschall, Mashallah, v clean car and nicely kept ... can you pls confirm which polish you are using?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Mazher, thanks Mazher Bhai for appreciating my car.

Ya i will surely send you scanned copy of maintenance schedule in couple of days.

@ Marschall, Mashallah, v clean car and nicely kept ... can you pls confirm which polish you are using?
    meguirs nxt 2.0 brother
    "Stand by your glasses steady and drink to your comrade's eyes.
    Here's a toast to the dead already and hurrah for the next to die."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hamadnajam...thanks for your help...if sending a scanned copy is troublesome then you can just take a picture of these 2 pages of maintenance schedule using your mobile phone and either post here or send me on my email...just got my car serviced today along with a change of all fluids including genuine Honda pre-mixed Coolant (blue colour with no water addition), engine and auto transmission oil, spark plugs and air filter. will post pix by tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

User Tag List