was just wondering why Honda Civic isn't available with the R16 engine here. Hondas are currently competing in 1.3 & 1.8 liter category only, they evacuated the 1.5l & 1.6l segment ever since the 1.5 exi & 1.6 vti went out of production. so there is a huge gap which they can cover by offering the R16 civic as an 'option' for the buyers.. also since Corolla Se saloon has gone out of production so even toyotas are not there in the 1.6l category. If Honda launches the Civic with 1.6 R16 engine priced between current City & Civic 1.8, then im sure its gonna attract a lot of buyers and will be an instant hit.. wonder why Honda isn't doing this..
- Found in:
- 2007- Honda Civic (Singapore Local Market FD4,Egypt,Turkey)
- Displacement: 1,595 cc (97.3 cu in)
- Compression: 10.5:1
- Bore & stroke: 81.0 mm × 77.4 mm (3.19 in × 3.05 in)
- Power: 125 PS (92 kW; 123 bhp) @ 6200 rpm Net horsepower
- Torque: 15.6 kgf·m (151 N·m (111 ft·lbf)) @ 4200 rpm Net
Honda Civic - Admire it, touch it, trust it. Love it.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad